When did you lose your virginity?  

1,272 members have voted

1. 1. When did you lose your virginity?

• 12 or younger
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26+
    • Still a virgin
  2. 2. If you're still a virgin, how old are you?

• 12 or younger
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26+
    • I'm not a virgin

disappointment, silence and possibly crying.

Dude, who the fu@@ crys durin sex?? lol

I am an ULTRA-VIRGIN

Its easier for you tho...didnt you post somthin in another thread that you wernt attracted to eithr sex.

On a beautiful summer afternoon at 21, almost 12 years ago. Walking back at her apartment after last university courses... Sigh, I want my youth back.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!!!!!

i was questioning even coming into this thread.... I gladly traded it in at 15.

Anyway, here is my take-

This is totally honest and how I feel.

1. Sex is the greatest thing ever. It will make you do some crazy things to get it. The fact that us guys have pleasure everytime is totally amazing.

2. I also think that your first is really bull****. I listened to people my whole life tell me, "wait till the right person".. blah blah that is garbage. Who is the right person? your opinions, moods, likes and dislikes change so rapidly in life, how are you to know, who is the right person?

3. I look at sex as a necessity. It is something i have to do, many times a week. It is definently one of the highlights of the week. especially when it is good!

I got a buddy who is about to turn 20, he is waiting for the right person. He has made such a big deal about waiting for that person it is simple stupid. Like Eddie Murphy says, does he think fireworks are going to come out? that night would turn to day? that some miracle would happen? I just don't get it.

Everyone i have met and spoke about this topic with, regret they waited so long to have sex. why deny yourself one of life's best pleasures?

Also----- Don't spread any std's, get yourself tested for aids, and always use a condom... Unless you see your girl swallow the birth control infront of you. You should then not have any problems.

:-)

imho

Amen brother! lol ok that sounded wierd but w.e.

The girl who has mine... yes i hate her now. then it felt right. and in todays world 50% of marriages end up in divorce!

the way i look at it... whichever girl i choose to spend the rest of my life with... i want it to be a complete match... meaning do you and her connect on every level?

emotional, mental, spiritual, and yes physical. if im gonna have sex with only her till death do u part (i take that VERY seriously) and i dont cheat, never have and dont think i ever will, i wanna make sure the chemistry in bed is just as electrifying! :woot:

After reading through this thread, all I can think about is the last 10 minutes of 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'.

I have morals to uphold but at the same time I would to have sex with a really awesome woman. I guess patients is needed nowadays.

Its easier for you tho...didnt you post somthin in another thread that you wernt attracted to eithr sex.
Yeah, it's easier for me because I'm not attracted to either gender at the moment. lol It's just something about me looking for the worst in people that does that trick...that and wanting to focus my time developing my career and helping out my family. For me, there are higher priorities in life than hooking up with someone. I'm not saying I'm completely closed-minded about that but I won't spend my time looking for someone right now. Once my family and I are financially-stable & everything is well, then I'll spend some time for some :wub:

You know how, I guess, the "ultimate happiness" is being with someone you're in love with? I mean, that's what most everyone talks, sings, writes, etc. about. Well, over the years, that ultimate happiness has changed for me. What makes me happy is seeing my family being happy and healthy. Some of you might not understand because you're not me. You don't know where I'm coming from and the sacrifices my family has made for us. I've also realized how girl/boyfriends and wives/husbands come and go but your family are with you forever and if I want to have a clear conscience and know I didn't waste my life, I will do what makes me happy and take care of my family.

This may sound like I'm sacrificing my romantic-life for my family but the truth is that the way I'm going about it, this is soooo much more rewarding.

It sucks that more people aren't like this.

You know how, I guess, the "ultimate happiness" is being with someone you're in love with? I mean, that's what most everyone talks, sings, writes, etc. about. Well, over the years, that ultimate happiness has changed for me. What makes me happy is seeing my family being

My girlfriend would love you.

Im sick of her.

Want her number? lol

Yeah, it's easier for me because I'm not attracted to either gender at the moment. lol It's just something about me looking for the worst in people that does that trick...that and wanting to focus my time developing my career and helping out my family. For me, there are higher priorities in life than hooking up with someone. I'm not saying I'm completely closed-minded about that but I won't spend my time looking for someone right now. Once my family and I are financially-stable & everything is well, then I'll spend some time for some :wub:

You know how, I guess, the "ultimate happiness" is being with someone you're in love with? I mean, that's what most everyone talks, sings, writes, etc. about. Well, over the years, that ultimate happiness has changed for me. What makes me happy is seeing my family being happy and healthy. Some of you might not understand because you're not me. You don't know where I'm coming from and the sacrifices my family has made for us. I've also realized how girl/boyfriends and wives/husbands come and go but your family are with you forever and if I want to have a clear conscience and know I didn't waste my life, I will do what makes me happy and take care of my family.

This may sound like I'm sacrificing my romantic-life for my family but the truth is that the way I'm going about it, this is soooo much more rewarding.

It sucks that more people aren't like this.

yes it's true, your desires sometimes over take what is right. We must be mentally strong in everyday aspects of life.

Love is the true feeling of being with someone, Sex is an event that gets people excited and hyped up every damn time.

Sex is not the end.

15, at a friends party.

I fail to understand those who await the 'right' girl. I find it somewhat.... moronic. What if she is the 'right' girl, and you suck at sex, (since you wouldn't have had any experience) then she blows you out and never sees you again. Way to go!

The right girl is suposed to love you.. and she wont leave you just because you suck a tbed.. sex is an art you learn it from time to time..who better to learn with than our love?..

I'm 30, and it doesn't bother me in the least that I'm still a virgin. Well, the only thing that does bother me is that I haven't been in love with a woman yet, and that we loved each other enough to make love. But I don't crave sex 24/7 nor do I think about it much anymore. It'll happen eventually, hopefully before they make a sequel to The 40 Year Old Virgin. :p

I'm 30, and it doesn't bother me in the least that I'm still a virgin. Well, the only thing that does bother me is that I haven't been in love with a woman yet, and that we loved each other enough to make love. But I don't crave sex 24/7 nor do I think about it much anymore. It'll happen eventually, hopefully before they make a sequel to The 40 Year Old Virgin. :p

Wow :wacko:

ok not to become offense but man get yourself a girlfriend (not so hard as you might think, train some more ( get your hair cut wash shave just look decent) than have sex. you are 30!! man!! what if you are run over next week ( not hoping so ) then you never in all your 30 years you had sex with a girl.. wouldnt that be a damn waste? go for it man!

ok not to become offense but man get yourself a girlfriend (not so hard as you might think, train some more ( get your hair cut wash shave just look decent) than have sex. you are 30!! man!! what if you are run over next week ( not hoping so ) then you never in all your 30 years you had sex with a girl.. wouldnt that be a damn waste? go for it man!

If it doesnt bother him then whats the problem?

If it doesnt bother him then whats the problem?

you have to be non human to not have the urge for sex, its in our nature..

not everybody has the urge to have sex loevanham, if hes happy with the way his life is you should leave him be

-14 and still a virgin

So? Wow, in all my 30 years I've never had sex. The world can't survive!

It's just sex, you don't need sex.

you have to be non human to not have the urge for sex, its in our nature..

It's in YOUR nature maybe, I could careless if I have it or not. When I was a hormonal teenager, maybe, but not for many years now.

What's the point in myself being worried about it? Sex is for propogating the species, I'm not doing that anytime soon, so why even think about it, or cry about it?

So? Wow, in all my 30 years I've never had sex. The world can't survive!

It's just sex, you don't need sex.

It's in YOUR nature maybe, I could careless if I have it or not. When I was a hormonal teenager, maybe, but not for many years now.

What's the point in myself being worried about it? Sex is for propogating the species, I'm not doing that anytime soon, so why even think about it, or cry about it?

Very true. Today's culture is engraining in our youth the wrong message about sex. Sex is simply, like LOC said, for replication. If you believe it is more on a religious level, that is also fine. However, most people's "need" for sex is based on a pervasive, and somewhat illogical representation by today's culture and media.

Very true. Today's culture is engraining in our youth the wrong message about sex. Sex is simply, like LOC said, for replication. If you believe it is more on a religious level, that is also fine. However, most people's "need" for sex is based on a pervasive, and somewhat illogical representation by today's culture and media.

Ah, but sex is in our very nature and instincts as human beings. What's been grained into us is that we shouldn't have too many kids.

Which I don't disagree with.

Boy I love having a nice, mature conversation about something, and then whamo, I get personally attacked for the way I live my life. Amazing. Done with this thread.