x-men windows blind theme

Hi

i was looking on stardock.com and saw a x-men windows blind theme but they dont sell it no more if some one has this theme can they please send it to me because its such an amazing theme

http://www.stardock.com/products/themes/X-Men/

the picture of the theme is in the link

my email address is tim.gaywoodATbtopenworld.com

change the at to @

thanks in advance

lodore

It's true, they don't sell it anymore. I would never ercommend you to use windowblind, use stylexp or patcher dll... WindowBlinds just **** up your computer :/

It's true, they don't sell it anymore. I would never ercommend you to use windowblind, use stylexp or patcher dll... WindowBlinds just **** up your computer :/

A-Freakin Mazing

Considering I have used WB since version 4 and it hasn't ****ed up my machine yet. Actucally unlike patching my uxtheme that has caused a few glitches. And why would anyone pay for stylexp when you can spend a few extra minutes and do everything it does for free?

Try this version: http://vegita.wincustomize.com/ViewSkin.as...D=8035&LibID=13

Considering I have used WB since version 4 and it hasn't ****ed up my machine yet. Actucally unlike patching my uxtheme that has caused a few glitches. And why would anyone pay for stylexp when you can spend a few extra minutes and do everything it does for free?

Try this version: http://vegita.wincustomize.com/ViewSkin.as...D=8035&LibID=13

I dunno mike.. sure a patch will let u apply vs but thats all..

Style XP applys walls, cursors, icons, msgina, explorerbars, logons, bootscreens, transparency and screensavers.

and it does it flawlessly.

all from one easy to use gui.

thats why people pay for it.

i like WB too but to advise against stylexp because the patch is just as good and free is errant IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Style XP applys walls, cursors, icons, msgina, explorerbars, logons, bootscreens, transparency and screensavers.

i like WB too but to advise against stylexp because the patch is just as good and free is errant IMO.

don't change your icons with style xp i speak fropm personal exp... as far a windwoblinds goes i've not had a problem with it... but i just choose not to use it. the one problem i encounter here at my friend's is when you right click on yahoo messsenger it closes it out... anywho WB is ok with me

please dont speak your mindless info hurts my eyes

Style xp is trash

please dont speak your mindless info hurts my eyes

Style xp is trash

one man's trash is another's treasure. but i agree with the trashyness, it has one butt fugly interface

• 3 weeks later...

:sleep:

Ugly interface and ugly skins. I'd rather leave Windows on default appearance rather than use StyleXP.

:wacko: :sleep: