FA Premier League Thread

This weekend against Blackburn is make or break for Pards...I think if he loses he will still be there...West Ham dont usually sack managers they usually let them stay till it gets to much then off they go....but the fact that West Hams value went from a European team to a sub standard Prem side is disapointing...I'm going on Sunday to see the game against Blackburn just hope they dont lose otherwise might have to rip up my seat and throw it on the pitch (I dont condone football violence in anyway).

West Ham need a new manager, shocking defeat to a pub team. :wacko:

They have such great loyal fans... well mostly.

Football these days is based on the last few results of a team. If you win your last few games then you are a great manager, if you lose a couple of games in a row you are a bad manager and you deserve the sack.

People are forgetting that Pardew got you promoted, has bought some very good players, developed youth well and in your first season back in the Premiership got West Ham to the FA Cup Final and gained a good position in the league. Now ten games in people want to sack him, you should give him to January at least.

West Ham need a new manager, shocking defeat to a pub team. :wacko:

They have such great loyal fans... well mostly.

Nothing wrong with the manager.

The players need to wise up and remove their thumbs out of their backsides.

Alan Pardew was a good footballer and in my opinion has done a good job at West Ham.

Nothing wrong with the manager.

The players need to wise up and remove their thumbs out of their backsides.

Alan Pardew was a good footballer and in my opinion has done a good job at West Ham.

Yeah I think its down to the players...people say blame the Argies but its not their fault they have to adapt to the Premiership and sometimes it does take time but you dont want to be at the bottom come the end of the year because that old curse jumps in that if your at the bottom end of year your probably going down...All this takeover talk as well has made the side really feel down because they all dont really know their futures if Kia or Magnusson take over the club :wacko:

Tevez and Mascherano have hardly even played this season :/.

Pards favors Mullins to Mascherano and Tevez has started a few games but then again with hardly any of the players playing well it doesn't matter who he plays up front....Also read today that if Kia takes over the club then he's brining Carlos Alberto in from Corinthians.

If anybody likes to watch highlights of the match just try and watch them on sky sports at night. MOTD is awfull for highlights. They will always favor the bigger teams. And they won't spend much talking on the smaller teams

I know... i think they save the Arsenal till the end to keep the ratings up :p

Pards favors Mullins to Mascherano and Tevez has started a few games but then again with hardly any of the players playing well it doesn't matter who he plays up front....Also read today that if Kia takes over the club then he's brining Carlos Alberto in from Corinthians.

Mascherano is a cracking little player, similar to Makelele in terms of linking the play but Mascherano can also put in a few good challenges, Pardew should play him a more. West Ham have a huge amount of strikers to be honest, Ashton, Tevez, Cole, Harewood, Zamora and Sheringham! Tevez and Ashton are there strongest strikeforce on paper and it will be interesting to see who will be first choice once Ashton comes back from injury.

Mascherano is a cracking little player, similar to Makelele in terms of linking the play but Mascherano can also put in a few good challenges, Pardew should play him a more. West Ham have a huge amount of strikers to be honest, Ashton, Tevez, Cole, Harewood, Zamora and Sheringham! Tevez and Ashton are there strongest strikeforce on paper and it will be interesting to see who will be first choice once Ashton comes back from injury.

Yeah I agree about Mascherano he is probably the best DM out there when he gets going but he just hasnt got going which is naff same as Tevez...Ashton is not far from coming back from injury so a few reserve games for him and I think he will partner either Harewood or Tevez...probably Harewood.

YES! Liverpool 3 Aston Villa 1

Great goals by Kuyt, Crouch and Garcia. I was hoping Manure would lose though but, they crushed Bolton 4-0 surprisingly :|

Oh well, all I care about is that Liverpool are on the rise. By the way, that Agbonlahor kid has quite a future ahead of him.

Liverpool played amazing today. In the first half especially, that is football at it's best (Y).

Nice that Kuyt scored as it was the first time that his dad saw him play at Anfield today. For those who do not know, his dad recently had an operation to try and get rid of the cancer he has between his stomach and throat. Dirk is so close to his dad, and I would like to wish him a full recovery :).

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow...and I think it will be 9th straight loss...I gave my ticket to someone else as well as I cant make it so we better not win by alot of goals (cant see that happening) :laugh:

I can't wait to watch West Ham loose to blackburn. But i really want Blackburn to loose. I can't stand there style of play. They all look like criminals

You just mean Robbie Savage...right? :laugh: :rofl:

I like Blackburn's style. They do what the need to do to get a result, and watching all those challenges is awesome. You play to the best of your own ability right?

Tevez is not even on the bench for todays game...no word of an injury...so I would imagine he's fallen out with West Ham...typical he did that with Corinthians :(

Goaaaaaaal...Sheringham :D

Tevez is not even on the bench for todays game...no word of an injury...so I would imagine he's fallen out with West Ham...typical he did that with Corinthians :(

I'm guessing he was sort of made to go to west ham by the company that wanted to buy out West Ham.

And i think all this take over talk and slight problems in the board rooms from those talks has had an effect

I'm guessing he was sort of made to go to west ham by the company that wanted to buy out West Ham.

And i think all this take over talk and slight problems in the board rooms from those talks has had an effect

I just hope he leaves West Ham but stays in England next season.

I just hope he leaves West Ham but stays in England next season.

Where would you want to see him go then?

Good Win...Nervy Ending as always...West Ham always leave the game on a knifes edge :D

Yeah my bet is a loan rather then a transfer...Radio 5 reported that a takeover could be completed this week...in time for Sundays match against Arsenal and then Chelsea after....doesn't get easier!!!

Tevez and Mascherano have been completely left out of the squad a few times this season. Guess Pardew is just going to let them adapt, he would probably play them if West Ham were winning most games but seeing as they are going through some bad form he cannot risk it.

good win for westham... my bet is on Tevez going to Italy in Jan Transfer window.

A player cant be transferred more than twice in a year, so it would have to be a loan, although I do not see why MSI would sanction that seeing as the whole reason was so he adapts to English football.

Where would you want to see him go then?

Good Win...Nervy Ending as always...West Ham always leave the game on a knifes edge :D

I'm not sure, I don't have anything against West Ham but it's pretty clear that so far they aren't fitting in.

I'm not sure, I don't have anything against West Ham but it's pretty clear that so far they aren't fitting in.

I think it would be best for him to go out on loan from January in Italy so he gets fit and ready to go from the next season and with the takeover happening soon and if it is Kia who takes over West Ham he bring MSI to Upton Park so that will mean more foreign players i.e Brazilians/Argentinians... :unsure: