FA Premier League Thread

I think it would be best for him to go out on loan from January in Italy so he gets fit and ready to go from the next season and with the takeover happening soon and if it is Kia who takes over West Ham he bring MSI to Upton Park so that will mean more foreign players i.e Brazilians/Argentinians... :unsure:

Possibly, they've hardly been an advert for foreign players looking to join West Ham though and I think part of it is to do with the fact that West Ham just aren't good enough...(this is coming from a Fulham fan by the way so feel free to have a go in return lol). In the few matches Tevez and Mascherano have played you could see how well Mascherano was creating plays from midfield and Tevez was making some nice passes and runs into and around the box but the West Ham players just weren't on the same wavelength it seemed. I think if they went to Italy they might just want to stay there which is a shame because Tevez is a great physical player and would be awesome for the Premier League if he was on form.

MSI would first have to make sure the players got enough caps otherwise they won't be able to get a work permit.

So they would have to loan them or place them in europe so they could then play in england.

I'm sure that how it works

MSI would first have to make sure the players got enough caps otherwise they won't be able to get a work permit.

So they would have to loan them or place them in europe so they could then play in england.

I'm sure that how it works

Yeah the format they may go with could be a feeder club...West Ham may connect themselves with a club abroad maybe in Belgium or something until the player has enough caps to play in Premiership.

Possibly, they've hardly been an advert for foreign players looking to join West Ham though and I think part of it is to do with the fact that West Ham just aren't good enough...(this is coming from a Fulham fan by the way so feel free to have a go in return lol). In the few matches Tevez and Mascherano have played you could see how well Mascherano was creating plays from midfield and Tevez was making some nice passes and runs into and around the box but the West Ham players just weren't on the same wavelength it seemed. I think if they went to Italy they might just want to stay there which is a shame because Tevez is a great physical player and would be awesome for the Premier League if he was on form.

Yeah I agree with you Tevz is a great player when he gets going but the West Ham team are mainly English and dont know this continental football that these players play so it never really works out.

At least 3 men were quite relieved with the matches they had. One of course Wayne Rooney, who ends his 2 month long goal drought with a superb hat-trick and the other two are managers Rafael Ben?tez and Alan Pardew. Manchester United scored at the Reebok Stadium where nobody did yet in this season of premiership, and scored 4 times. :devil:: Wayne Rooney's fantastic hat-trick and a goal from Christiano Ronaldo made it 3 points for the visitors and that takes United back to the top of the table. They team were definitely the better one, the defense was very good they were passing the ball quite well, a lovely movement in the midfield during that Evra shot, and that guy J??skel?inen was awesome. He surely saved 2-3 sure goals, and those saves were really awesome. Evra's kick was heading in and it was a superb effort from J??skel?inen to stop it. And then he came charing towards Saha in the first half which was a chance for Saha. J??skel?inen's saves ensured that the final score wasn':rofl:-6 :rofl:

As for Liverpool, they played a lot better this time and handed Villa their first defeat this season. Crouch's goal was quite cool! Man how does he do that!:laugh:; :laugh: Rafa will get some smile back on his face now. Even Pardew, who's side ended the record of eight consecutive defeats and five league games without a goal.

Chelsea won 0-2, but I really think that had Webber scored in that penalty, Blades could have had something better at home. Everton scored first at the Emirates and then Van Persie equalised for the Gunners to earn a point.

West Ham United's board is finalising talks with Kia Joorabchian and his Israeli backer, Eli Papouchado. A ?75m takeover offer will be made on the completion of due diligence; likely before close of business on Friday.

That will allow last season's FA Cup finalists to approach a tricky run of fixtures, involving Arsenal, Middlesbrough and Chelsea, fully focused on football. The desire to minimise off-the-field distraction means that, after submitting to three weeks' examination of the club's books by Papouchado's advisers, Rothschild, the Upton Park board is unwilling to go through a protracted due diligence process with another party.

Interesting...I didnt want him to take the club over because that means they'll oust pardew and bring in speccy sven:((

Well 3 points against Arsenal is a nice Suprise...have to say I thought we would lose and nearly did at times :)

Have to catch MOTD for brawl :shifty:

What a god awful display by Liverpool. Absolutely no belief and they had no control in the game. I still don't understand Rafael Benitez's decision to keep Gerrard on the right when everybody knows he's more effective in the center.

On another note, Mark Gonzalez was god awful today and I think Jermaine Pennant should have played from the start. Alonso and Riise were two other non-factors.

Mr. Benitez has some explaining to do and Liverpool better get back on track if they want to have any hopes of finishing in the top 2.

Dissapointing stuff Reds :no:

Meh so what arsenal won. Reading won over spurs! what a great result. i really thing they could do well this season. But they would have to get some extra players as i think they lack some quality

• 2 weeks later...

chelski man yoo was a draw i kinda expected that i think that there gonna be the teams to beat this year but i think that with chelskis deep squad they will win the league once again.