FA Premier League Thread

It was 1-2 :| :woot:

It was 2-1 to Fulham, I thought it was going to be the other way around but I'm happy to lose my money, last night was one of the best games I've ever been to! motd highlights didn't do it justice, they missed a lot of action but I was right behind the goal with a perfect view for v.persie's free kick whih was awesome, even if I am a Fulham fan.

Meh at least wigan lost, i don't seem to like wigan.

Blackburn 2-0 Fulham

Not surprised at this one. Fulham may have won against arsenal but they haven't had a good few games.

Reading 1-0 Bolton

Fantastic, this shuts up big fat arrogant Sam. Reading have been a surprise team this season and it really shows that all you need is the know how, on how to win in the top league.

Sheffield United 2-1 Charlton

A good nice win for Sheffield United, pretty glad they won. It's not easy playing a team who did great under Alan.

Portsmouth 2-2 Aston Villa

Pretty even matched you could say. Two teams who have done great and again surprised teams.

Pompey form has dipped slighty which is slighty disapointed but at least we are doing fantastic

I dont think we will beat Everton tommorow even tho we have new owners and the morale is sky high atm...I just cant see us turning over the Toffees at Goodison...I would love to see Tevez to score at least 1 goal in his West Ham career!!! :D

I dont think we will beat Everton tommorow even tho we have new owners and the morale is sky high atm...I just cant see us turning over the Toffees at Goodison...I would love to see Tevez to score at least 1 goal in his West Ham career!!! :D

I would love to see West Ham put a lot of goals past Everton tomorrow.

Good luck (Y).

I predicted a loss and guess what we lost...knew we couldnt overturn Everton we just dont have a good enough team for it :(

Tevez again yet to score!!! :D

Dude, I'm gutted them blues had to equalise. I was so happy when Flamini scored but my happiness drowned away when Essien's short curled inwards and went past the line. Here are my managerial analysis discoveries. Many teams have discovered the weakness to Arsenal: "You must play high up the pitch and pressure them". This however only works efficently when Henry isn't playing as his absence means that when Arsenal counter attack the space left behind the defenders and midfielders , Henry can use his space to score, but when he doesn't play Arsenal counter attacking is useless with Adebayor. Have you realised how Arsenal rarely ever cross? Did you know that Hleb is left footed (plays on left wing in germany) but Arsene Wenger has deployed him on the right so that he can cut inside, dribble on the inside and past the ball just like he set-up Flamini. This has its downsides because Adebayors height is useless if he doesn't get any crosses. This is the same for Ljunberg (He's right footed playing on the left). All in all I think that Arsene should start changing this tactic asap, just to see how much better Arsenal will be. He has never put Hleb on the left for goodness sake!!!

I agree with that Hleb comment. Hleb was amazing in the German League because he was played on the left. Come on Wenger. Let's see Hleb on the left and Ljungberg on the right.

Apart from that. Great game.

Helb had some great passes, in that game, Arsenal were abit all over the place.

When i see arsenal score i think they tend to strech out the defence, quickly pull it back and score. This is probley one of the main reasons they are not doing so well. Defences are strict and do not allow themselfs to be caught on the attack or streched. Where as chelsea as much as i hate them have got a powerfull side that can run in, at and behind the defence. Arsenal from what i've seen so far have not really done this.

Also shouldn't of been a goal, but in a way i'm glad it was 1-1, portsmouth stay third :p