FA Premier League Thread

Big News right now Freddie Ljungberg has been told hes surplus to requirements at Arsenal. I feel quite sad about that because hes always been so loyal and you never hear any transfer rubbish about him. He also gives 100% every game :(

Big News right now Freddie Ljungberg has been told hes surplus to requirements at Arsenal. I feel quite sad about that because hes always been so loyal and you never hear any transfer rubbish about him. He also gives 100% every game :(

If that is true then it certainly is a shame. Freddie Ljungberg was one of my favourite players at one point with his trademark purple hair :p. I remember the days when him and Pires used to rule the wing, it used to be a joy to watch for the neutral fan! Although to be honest, I have only heard rumours about this, and until it is confirmed by Wenger I will not believe it.

Yes it's sad if Freddy leaves, but for a 29-year-old injury-prone winger who we know will never get back to his best, 7 mil pounds is a lot and Wenger will sell for that price. I would too.

Martyn don't think you've escaped from me as a liverpool supporter. 6-3, 3-1, 3-0. LOL, Arsenal have so much more quality than Liverpool it's unbelievable. Furthermore, I think this season we've proved that we can play without Henry and have quality in depth. I think we have the best range of youngsters in the world.

Reading in the paper today, the line up that beat liverpool 3-6 only costed the club 15mill to buy, With 12 mill being of Theo Walcott.

That sounds like a pretty good bargin to me.

Still i think Rafel Benny has to go, he doesn't lack a team, he lacks the will to make them play well. But Liverpool are 3rd and still in europe so you never know. But i suspect if nothing comes good for liverpool he will be given the boot

I have no idea how people can justify there criticism of Rafa Benitez. He is one of the best managers in the world, and probably one of the best tacticians. I mean, the guy keeps DVD compilations of every player to show them just so he can show the players how they can improve! He is a perfectionist, just look at this (click). Numerous players who played against Liverpool and Valencia have commented that his team are always hard to play against because they are tactically superb.

What you have to realise that when Rafa came to Liverpool, he had a pretty disorganised squad with the likes of Diouf, Heskey, Henchoz and Cheyrou. He has over hurled the squad and we probably have one of the best squads in the Premiership, having spent less than half of what Houllier did.

Rafa has been at Liverpool for two years and won two of the best footballing accolades you can. The European Cup and the FA Cup, not to mention he has won two other trophies as well as getting to two other finals. You name another manager who has had a better success rate than that? He has broken numerous Liverpool records, we have accumulated our highest Premiership points total with him (and in any other year that would of won us the league), and broken the consecutive clean sheets and total clean sheets records. Do not forget in Spain he won the La Liga twice, with a tenth of the resources that Real Madrid and Barca had. I am confident that given time, he will bring number 19 back to Anfield.

In Rafa we trust.

champions.jpg

He is a perfectionist, just look at this (click). Numerous players who played against Liverpool and Valencia have commented that his team are always hard to play against because they are tactically superb.

Thats ****ing amazing. Real life Football Manager. The sensor/dvd tech is great.