FA Premier League Thread

Ummm I would rid of Upson...he lasted just 11 minutes again today which is pointless...I would rid of the big headed people there which I would class Ferdinand,Reo Coker and Harewood...it doesnt matter who you are in that team they are just not performing...its obvious Tevez would go in the Summer and so would Neil so I would bring up talent from youth team which arent bad if I remember correctly they beat chelsea the other in the under 18's so they arent pushovers and bring in some good English or British talent from lower clubs to get them ready and such but if we go down its over we arent going back up for years...the next Leeds someone said and I sorta agreed

I definitely agree with most of what you are saying. I don't know why you bought Upson in the first place to be honest, he was expensive and injury prone, Birmingham must of been delighted with the money they got for him! I am not sure whether you should get rid of Reo Coker or Ferdinand though, they are pretty key to your team and they are both English, maybe a good kick up the ass will help them, but when you get relegated and if they hand in a transfer request, then you will know the type of player they are. I think Tevez wants to stay at West Ham, but it is whether MSI allow it I suppose, he played really well today and his goal celebration was awesome :D! Mark Noble looks like a promising player, reminds me of Gerrard.

I think if West Ham get relegated they will bounce up straight away.

Yeah I was happy to see Tevez finally hit the net...its been a long time coming and he really loves the fans as well which is cool but yeah do MSI want him playing in Second Tier of English Football I hope they allow it...yeah Mark Noble is amazing he was great when he was on loan at Ipswich thats what put him in the first team.

Anton Ferdinand has no way near as much class as his brother.

No but he has his Ego...he has been disciplined for his trip to America for his birthda:laugh:h:

Well Totenham 4-3 West Ham.

What did you people think of the game? A classic?

Certainly a classic but not in my eyes :D for the obvious reasons!!!

Yep. I agree there. When was the last time there was a game like this?

I remember the classic Newcastle vs Liverpool games...it slightly reminded me of that!!

Just thought I would post this for those wanting to add there vote...

A total of 17 MPs have now signed a Commons motion to try to get a posthumous knighthood for former Liverpool manager Bob Paisley.

Labour MP George Howarth tabled the Commons motion for Paisley to receive the award 11 years after his death.

"Bob was the most successful manager in football history and held in great affection," said Howarth.

In nine years in charge, he won six league titles, three European Cups, three League Cups and one Uefa Cup.

More than 25,000 people have signed a petition on the Downing Street website calling for the move.

You only have to look at his record as a manager to realise that he was up there with the best

George Howarth's motion is supported by some Labour colleagues who are Everton supporters.

Former Liverpool defender Mark Lawrenson, a key member of Paisley's squad during his final years at the club, said he and his team-mates would back a posthumous honour for their former manager.

"I think it would be fantastic," Lawrenson told the BBC. "He was a brilliant manager. Everyone in the team I played for would be absolutely delighted if this comes about."

Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has also added his backing for the campaign.

"I was never fortunate enough to play under Bob Paisley, but everyone at Anfield knows what a great manager and a great man he was," said Carragher.

"You only have to look at his record as a manager to realise that he was up there with the best - three European Cups speaks for itself. "

Spurs fans have attempted a similar, but so far unsuccessful, attempt at winning a posthumous knighthood for their legendary former player and manager Bill Nicholson, who died in October 2004.

Petition: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/SirBobPaisley/

Sign it :)

Manchester United was hot today, Roooney! haha

Cristiano Ronaldo was showing his fancy footwork, he's the reason I wake up saturday morning.

They're going to win it this year for sure.

First win for West Ham since they beat the Mancs in November/December :o

If only West Ham was as good as my fictional west ham side we wouldnt be fighting relegation...great win today none the less :)

Paul Robinson's goal was bloody brilliant :D

Goal of the season :rofl:!

Ha ha at goal of the season, I am sure Crotia don't agree.

I have not seen the West Ham winner (the one that was not over the line), with the amount of money floating around professional football, it's time for goal line technology to rear it's ugly head.

Paul Robinson's goal was bloody brilliant :D

Goal of the season :rofl:!

Yeah I just saw it on Youtube and it was funny...Ben Foster looked right embarrassed :laugh:

Can I have a link to it?

Also.. I feel Arsenal should have atleast draw the match against Everton.

Did anyone see the massive amount of snow towards the end of the game?

• 2 weeks later...

He's big, he's red, his feet stick out of bed! Peter Crouch! Peter Crouch!

Liverpool 4 Arsenal 1

Great result for Liverpool, and Arsenal's worst defeat for six years :D

All we need now is for those Manc gits to lose...