FA Premier League Thread

It should be west ham! they should of got points docked.

Its West Ham, Wigan and Sheff Utd.

I think West Ham will loose against Man Utd and will go down because of goal differance.

Although I like West Ham, I hope they go down simply because we do not need all the controversy over West Ham's lack of a points deduction. It will just drag on for months and damage the integrity of the league.

So yeah...come on Wigan!

I love the lack of West Ham support on this forum :laugh:

I see Fulham have near enough dropped their suit and also Charlton arent going to pursue it...so thats leaves the squelan and sheff utd...lol...be an interesting close to the season...

Yes. Wigan will beat Sheff Utd and Man Utd will beat West Ham thus West Ham will go down!

Dream on, Sheffield Utd will beat Wigan at home and that will mean the Hammers won't even need a win or draw against Man U.

Looks like Wigan to me.

Then the legal wars will begin.

I reckon that the fa will allow Wigan to stay up, so only 2 will drop and then for the next season it will be 4 down rather than 3.

West Ham on on a serious form run at the moment, I think they will beat United myself.

Whatever happens come the end of the season the legal side will continue and in reality I won't effect any other teams then the teams that decide they want to sue...

Looks like Wigan to me.

Then the legal wars will begin.

I reckon that the fa will allow Wigan to stay up, so only 2 will drop and then for the next season it will be 4 down rather than 3.

West Ham on on a serious form run at the moment, I think they will beat United myself.

That would be funny if only 2 went down.

Why would it be funny? It would just undermine the whole league.

I think he means it was be different...something people will laugh at...then realise the premiership is a joke...so thats never gonna happen anyway...as a West Ham supporter I doubt we can beat Man Utd and think we will go down...so when it happens I wont be shocked :)

I think he means it was be different...something people will laugh at...then realise the premiership is a joke...so thats never gonna happen anyway...as a West Ham supporter I doubt we can beat Man Utd and think we will go down...so when it happens I wont be shocked :)

Look at the facts, Man U have a FA Cup final to play, they can stick out a strong team if they wish, but due to the mofo FA, if one of the Man U players happens to be red carded he will not be allowed to play in Cup Final, like what happened to Sol Campbell.

It's a stupid rule as both competitions are seperate.

So Kurbs will be saying to his players, nothing to lose get stuck into them.

You have got to remember that Teves could be playing like he has a price tag around his neck.

The better he plays the bigger the loot he will go for, Teves does not want championship football, he wants a move to Spain, Italy or a top 4 premiership team.

So if he destroys United (Manchester) Sir Alex could be sniffing around.

I think Teves would do good at Utd. Utd don't really have strikers of huge quality that could play with rooney. Sure you got smith Ole, Saha.

But Smith isn't that great, Ole is getting old so a replacement is needed. And rumours are Saha may get sold.

I think Teves would do good at Utd. Utd don't really have strikers of huge quality that could play with rooney. Sure you got smith Ole, Saha.

But Smith isn't that great, Ole is getting old so a replacement is needed. And rumours are Saha may get sold.

Ole announced his retirement for the end of this season anyway didn't he?

It would be great to see Tevez and Rooney on the same team, but I think it would be better to get someone to compliment them rather than be such a similar player. I thought Ferguson was eyeing up Berbatov?

It would be great to see Tevez and Rooney on the same team, but I think it would be better to get someone to compliment them rather than be such a similar player. I thought Ferguson was eyeing up Berbatov?

Yeah I can't see Spurs selling the Ginola Lookalikey...unless there was a bid for like ?25m which the chairman would step in over Jol...

If Utd were to spend 25mill on a striker i'm sure they would go for Torres.

I think Alex prehaps would prefer to buy a striker that doesn't cost much. We know the Utd scouts can come up with some pretty good finds.

Who do you think found Yakubu Aiyegbeni? Alex told Harry Redknapp to get him. Just a shame Pompey had to sell him to Boro because of stupid transfer agreement. Prehaps Utd would like Yakubu, he is strong and normally ends up in the top 10 strikers of the season.

Liverpool have signed Lucas for ?8 million.

Great buy Rafa:DD

I think this means either Xabi or Momo will be leaving, perhaps as bait to Barca for Eto'o?

I don't see Tevez staying even if we go down or stay up I just think he is destined for better things i.e Juve or some other Italian team I don't think Spain would suit him he's better for the Italian game...

Robbie Fowler is leaving Liverpool.

I know it was pretty much inevitable but he is still a Liverpool legend, and to be a legend at a club like Liverpool that really is saying something.

Liverpool have signed Lucas for ?8 million.

Great buy Rafa:DD

I think this means either Xabi or Momo will be leaving, perhaps as bait to Barca for Eto'o?

Rafa been playing FM again I see;))

Rafa been playing FM again I see ;)

Capello is the biggest player of FM. He signed Higuain, Marcelo and Gago in January and they where all class young players on FM!

Speaking of FM, have you sorted yours out yet?

Capello is the biggest player of FM. He signed Higuain, Marcelo and Gago in January and they where all class young players on FM!

Speaking of FM, have you sorted yours out yet?

Not yet I stopped it last night before I went to bed I stopped it around 200mb...I got to wait now tho because I get restricted between 6pm and 12pm for torrents :(

But I will get it done for next weeks meeting ;)

Not yet I stopped it last night before I went to bed I stopped it around 200mb...I got to wait now tho because I get restricted between 6pm and 12pm for torrents :(

But I will get it done for next weeks meeting ;)

We where meant to be playing last Wednesday, but you where not online :p

We should make a Neowin game in the future. Just get four of us on here and play.