FA Premier League Thread

I've always known that Persie has LOADS of potential, but the past seasons he's been erratic. Let's hope the 2 goals yesterday will be a wake up call. If he can fulfil his potential I dare say he'll be as good as Bergy.

It was from his own half. Though the keeper slipped and it went past him and in.

Van Persies is just class, style, skill and most of all ITS BLOODY BRILLIANT

Edited by PaulCabby

It was from his own half. Though the keeper slipped and it went past him and in.

Van Persies is just class, style, skill and most of all ITS BLOODY BRILLIANT

I remember that goal from the half-way line now. Van Persie's was easily better and so was Darren Agger's./

I remember that goal from the half-way line now. Van Persie's was easily better and so was Darren Agger's./

It was against Newcastle. Do you realise how hard it is to score from your own half? The ball did not even bounce! I still believe it would of went in regardless of Steve Harper slipping. Van Persie's was pretty good though, and it is Daniel Agger!

For some reason Liverpool canonly score good goals this season. Alonso, Riise, Agger, Crouch etc have all scored cracking goals this season :p.

United back on top. :) Relief. Fantastic game from Christiano Ronaldo. Rooney though, he still needs to find back his rhythm.

Arsenal is climbing their way back. Liverpool is falling down, Chelsea is going no where :p

It was against Newcastle. Do you realise how hard it is to score from your own half? The ball did not even bounce! I still believe it would of went in regardless of Steve Harper slipping. Van Persie's was pretty good though, and it is Daniel Agger!

For some reason Liverpool canonly score good goals this season. Alonso, Riise, Agger, Crouch etc have all scored cracking goals this season :p.

I agree there. All they can do is score wonderful goals. Anyways... did anyone see Watford vs Fullham? I caught the highlights and it was a amazing game! I wish Watford would have won!@

The mirror claimed that it knows some of the clubs involved in the bungs on sunday.

But i'm not to sure as no offical report has been released.

But from what i understood Harry Redknap at Portsmouth seems to be in the clear. As the two "bungs" would of been with Alian Perrin then Portsmouth Manager

Liverpool dropped points again, so I am not a happy bunny.

I am blaming it on the internationals though as we had three key players injured when we needed them for such a physical game.

I can't see how Maureen can be unhappy. In my eyes it's just very lucky for both keepers.

But heads off to reading, if they keep playing like they have done they can stay up and i hope they do. They are a team i like