Lamest sport ever?

It basically boils down to the fact the Americans only understand their own sports and the rest of the world don't understand the Americans.

OK, then the sterotype was correct. :laugh:

In order:

Cricket (boooring)

Baseball (just as booooring)

Nascar (don't get me started on this)

American Football (each play lasts about 10secs while it takes 5mins to figure out a play)

Basketball (like the previous poster said, only the last 4-5mins of the game are relevant, and even then, the timeouts ruin it)

Soccer (the sport has gone absolutely downhill IMO, I love watching my fav team/country, but these sissy-divers who call themselves athletes act, dive, cry and moan as if they are fighting for their life every 2 seconds because they almost got tripped absolutely destroy the greatest game in the World)

Lacrosse is by no means a lame sport, lacrosse takes tremendous skill and cordination. I consider it one of the hardest sports to learn and play well at. Nothing is more difficult than trying to stop 90+ MPH solid rubber lacrosse balls from entering the net, whether you have to use your body to stop it or your net. Take my word for it ;)

I mean come on people lamest sport ever is curling.

freezbee golfing is lame, rugby is lamer, Dog racing is lamest

Cool sports are:

strip Poker

Hockey

Tennis

swimming

Beech volleyball

is NASCAR the one where they just drive round in a circle for 1000 laps and the entertainment comes from whoever crashes best?

if so, then NASCAR.

It basically boils down to the fact the Americans only understand their own sports and the rest of the world don't understand the Americans.

Nice, but wholly inaccurate generalization.

Hockey bores me to tears on the TV, exciting to watch a real game.

Dog shows are the lamest ever. Not a sport? Tell that to ESPN who feels they need to broadcast it.

This thread should be re-titled the Lamest sports to WATCH, a lot of these sports you all are naming off are ones you say are boring to watch. Like golf is boring to watch, but I think it's fun to play.

All of the sports mentioned that are actually playable by normal people are fun... If you don't think so, then you're probably someone who just doesn't enjoy physical activity. As for watching them, unless you really have a passion for one of the mentioned sports, then of course you're going to think it's boring to watch.

Nice, but wholly inaccurate generalization.

I wouldn't say so

Rugby, Cricket, Football (Soccer) - Played all over the world, not very popular in the US

American Football, Baseball, Basketball - Played all over the US, not very popular anywhere else

This thread should be re-titled the Lamest sports to WATCH, a lot of these sports you all are naming off are ones you say are boring to watch. Like golf is boring to watch, but I think it's fun to play.

I agree. People are saying bowling is boring, but when I go bowling with friends I always have a great time.

I wouldn't say so

Rugby, Cricket, Football (Soccer) - Played all over the world, not very popular in the US

American Football, Baseball, Basketball - Played all over the US, not very popular anywhere else

Baseball is played in Japan and its popular over there.

Heard of the Little League World Series? very popular also.

soccer. yawnfest and so low scoring it makes me want to punt babies

Yeah you NEVER see players coming from other countries to play basketball....There are about 10% of the league that are international. Also baseball is starting up in china and other countries (ever heard of central america) ?

Nope, is it played outside of the USA? Maybe Japan?