AutoPatcher XP August 2006

Hi hello,

I am new to the forum, but i was wondering if someone already started to translate the august 2k6 release to Dutch?

If not, i think i can give it a go...

Let me know!

I always thought Autopatcher was a outstanding idea to begin with and i have always been and will be a fond user of the dutch translations...

So.. let me know, so i can get started (or not :blink: )

<edit>

I know it's september already... shall i wait for the English september release?

</edit>

Edited by J J

when I try to run autopatcher, it shows me "error while loading dll". so wtf? of course I tried to reinstall

try running the files in the win9xnt folder

Hi hello,

I am new to the forum, but i was wondering if someone already started to translate the august 2k6 release to Dutch?

If not, i think i can give it a go...

Let me know!

I always thought Autopatcher was a outstanding idea to begin with and i have always been and will be a fond user of the dutch translations...

So.. let me know, so i can get started (or not :blink: )

<edit>

I know it's september already... shall i wait for the English september release?

</edit>

A dutch version is highly needed always. I also want the dutch versions, august or newer, so if you'd like to make one...thanx allready

Hi all,

Yesterday I install autopatcher ( august full version ) and it going normal, after install i run it, and it going on until finished. My problem began when i reboot my windows it just keep reseting ( can not boot ) I just see windows logo for a couple second and then it just like there is some on push reset button ( back to bios screen :( HELP I can not enter my computer ( EVEN in safe mode !! the same thing happen ) is there any suggestion ? please please

Thanks a lot before

PS: My spec Pentium D 805, Mem 512, Asus P5RD1-VM, HD SATA 80G, XP SP2,

I wonder if there is something todo with boot optimization that i choose ? how can I rollback this option when i can not enter my system ?? :wacko:

I wonder if there is something todo with boot optimization that i choose ?

Probably. :huh:

how can I rollback this option when i can not enter my system ?? :wacko:

You can ask sb to insert your disk in his/hers computer as a slave disk, and then uninstall it. But the boot optimization may still stay even after it, so either ask M$ to tell you how to remove the boot optimization manually (using your disk as a slave), or just reformat C:\. :D

Probably. :huh:

You can ask sb to insert your disk in his/hers computer as a slave disk, and then uninstall it. But the boot optimization may still stay even after it, so either ask M$ to tell you how to remove the boot optimization manually (using your disk as a slave), or just reformat C:\. :D

how to uninstall apps with my hd as slave? just delete? i think it is not possible to uninstall as slave

i think boot opt is a registry tweak do you know where windows store registry file? ( as slave you can not use regedit right? *correct me if i'm wrong* )

Is there are some body out there have the same thing happen after install autopatcher ??? HELPPPP

This is my first try at autopatcher and in this forum, so please excuse any mistakes I might make with this post.

I have Windows XP Pro installed. (Inclusive service pack 2). I only seem to have the critical updates downloaded with automatic updates.

Can I just run the full version of Autopatcher, or do I need to uninstall anything. (I am downloading the 256mb version in the moment.) I read the FAQ but would like to know a bit more.

Thanx in advance. (for advice and patience)

This is my first try at autopatcher and in this forum, so please excuse any mistakes I might make with this post.

I have Windows XP Pro installed. (Inclusive service pack 2). I only seem to have the critical updates downloaded with automatic updates.

Can I just run the full version of Autopatcher, or do I need to uninstall anything. (I am downloading the 256mb version in the moment.) I read the FAQ but would like to know a bit more.

Thanx in advance. (for advice and patience)

You must only run AutoPatcher and it detects all installed hotfix.

HI

Please Help

I have XP pro adn I'm trying to use Auto patch. I've loaded it all up and whenever I try to run it it scans and then comes to the screen where you select what you want to update, but it gives me an error everytime I start it

runtime error 53

File not found.

I've got 5.1 autopatch

Cheers

Stephen :(

how to uninstall apps with my hd as slave? just delete? i think it is not possible to uninstall as slave

i think boot opt is a registry tweak do you know where windows store registry file? ( as slave you can not use regedit right? *correct me if i'm wrong* )

Is there are some body out there have the same thing happen after install autopatcher ??? HELPPPP

I meant running uninstall. Of course you can't use Add/Remove Programs.

About registry, that's why I said to ask M$.

I suggest to reformat C:\ and avoid these black magic experiments. :)

I have downloaded AutoPatcher XP English August 2006 Full File, from 2 different mirrors (ineedhosting.net & niksa) but each time the Hash code I get doesn't match the one posted "97DDF6C174684752F2DE96F097FE531C" has anyone else noticed this???

hi all

i didn't read the whole thread, but i have a wiersd problem with the aug06 patcher.

when i install and run all the critical and recomended updates, after the restart when i click on my computer it shows the "search" flashlight icon and it takes more then 30 seconds for it to find "my computer" with all the partitions etc (C:,D:,E: CD-ROM etc...)

i tested this a few times restoring my system with a Ghost image i have, needles to say afther i restore my system the the "my computer" thing opens all the partitions in less then a second.

any ideas what update screws my system up like this?

Thanks , LZ.

Hi,

Try opening My Computer then go to the Tools Menu and select "Folder options" -> "View Tab and untick the option "Automatically search for network folders and printers".

This may speed up your My Computer opening times.

Kind Regards

Simon

Hi,

Try opening My Computer then go to the Tools Menu and select "Folder options" -> "View Tab and untick the option "Automatically search for network folders and printers".

This may speed up your My Computer opening times.

Kind Regards

Simon

Thanks , i will give it a try.

this option is ticked on default and im sure that unticking it may help in general but why doe's this happens only after i run the AUG 2006 autopatcher? is there a known issue with AP and the problem i have?

i may add that my system is up to date and well maintained and i never had this kind of problem before.

Thanks again, LZ.

Today was the first time I used AutoPatcher and I must say you have created a brilliant peice of software. AutoPatcher is extremely user friendly and has a UI that fits the program perfectly. Thank you very much.

Hello all. Where to get Autopatcher XP SP2 Full August 2006 for Portuguese of Portugal ?

Thank you

I don't think anyone works on the Portuguese version. Gandolas works only on Brasil Portuguese, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe one or two of you should translate it yourselves.

Hi from Greece. Why when i am trying to install August 2006 full it displays this message:

"Module Panic on Ενημερωμένη Έκδοση ασφάλειας για Windows XP (KB887742)!

You are running Windows XP Professional SP2 (Locale 1032) +IE6

This release is not suitable for your system.

35602: Key is not unique in collection".

Also, i had already install the April 2006 full autopatcher, that means that the next months i have to download the full versions or lite or update?

Hi from Greece. Why when i am trying to install August 2006 full it displays this message:

"Module Panic on Ενημερωμένη Έκδοση ασφάλειας για Windows XP (KB887742)!

You are running Windows XP Professional SP2 (Locale 1032) +IE6

This release is not suitable for your system.

35602: Key is not unique in collection".

You can try to uninstall the release and verify if AutoPatcher folder has been deleted. After, re-install and try to run.

Also, i had already install the April 2006 full autopatcher, that means that the next months i have to download the full versions or lite or update?

You can update this release with May 2006 Update, June 2006 Update, July 2006 Update, August 2006 Update and September 2006 Update, otherwise (reccomended) you can install the Full/Lite September 2006 release.

Before to install a new Full/Lite release I reccomend you to uninstall previous release.

Ok it worked fine!! The next month updates should i donwload only the update version?

You can use September update release only if your AutoPatcher is updated to August 2006, otherwise you must use September full/lite.