Andre Agassi

Andre Agassi is doing great so far in the US Open, especially against Marcos Baghdatis, that was probably one of the best matches I have ever seen in my life. Funny how the 21 year old was hurting but the 36 year old was in great condition, well I shouldn't say great. Anyways, Agassi is doing awesome and the way he's playing he might be able to atleast get passed the 5th or 6th round. It's always great to watch Agassi play, especially in his last year/grand slam.

Also I read that Agassi used 50+ racquets already since the 1st match! Which is simply amazing to me.. He used 8 racquets in his first match against Andre Pavel.

So how far do you think he's going to get and any other thoughts you want to say about him.

The Agassi-Baghdatis match was definitely superb. However, if not for Baghdatis' injury, Agassi would've lost to him. His next match is against a normal player, so I'd expect him to go through. He'll probably go out in the match after that which is against Roddick.

His next match is going to be tomorrow, I can't wait!! I love seeing him play.

If he does win this next match, which I hope he does and he goes on and plays andy roddick, than yeah I think he would lose. Roddick is a really good player, his serves are tremendous!!