UEFA Champions League Thread

UEFA Champions League 2006-07  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the UEFA Champions League 2006-07?

• Barcelona
    • Chelsea
    • Bayern Munich
    • Liverpool
    • Real Madrid
    • Manchester United
    • Arsenal
    • AC Milan
    • FC Porto
    • Celtic
  2. 2. Who will be the top goal scorer?

• Thierry Henry
    • Frank Lampard
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Andriy Shevchenko
    • Ronaldinho
    • Kaka
    • Klose
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Ronaldo
    • Lionel Messi

As long as it finishes in 90 minutes rather than extra time and maybe penalties I will be happy.

I am an A.C Milan fan have been for 20 + years, however I have to support Liverpool as my fiance is a Liverpool fan of 30 years.

She supports Arsenal when they play everyone except Liverpool so I return it back.

Today Scousers, We Shall Dine in ATHENS!!!

Im so looking forward to it, it should be an awesome game

Not sure where im watching it tonight though, but got my shirt on and a scarf attatched to my bag.

Can't believe its already here. i feel so nervous. i guess we all do..

hey, if we're this nervous, i wonder how the players on the pitch feel?

I think they're as cool as a cucumber!

Does anyone know if AC Milan have sold their allocation of tickets, cause on the Liverpool site it says that AC Milan are not returning any tickets to be sold tonight. If they havent sold their allocation and wont allow liverpool to have them or go on sale, it sucks! and means more UEFA delegates get to watch the game :@

Can't believe its already here. i feel so nervous. i guess we all do..

hey, if we're this nervous, i wonder how the players on the pitch feel?

Well I am feeling pretty sick with nerves, so no doubt they will be a lot worse!

i cant sit down, i cant stand up, i cant do anything....time is dragging like never before....why cant i have a time machine????

Just seen that a plane has been canceled from Liverpool which held over 100 fans...thats a major kick in the teeth for them especially how much the tickets cost!!! :(

Looking forward to the match now. It is too hard to tell who will win. I best have a shower soon then get ready with a beer and left over chinese !

I am supporting Liverpool for the sake of English Football though I think Milan may nick it. GO LIVERPOOL!

Hey Rappy... I am on your side! Repeat the performance again!

well im all ready now :D got a lift to my mates in about 10 minutes, got some beer, and got a liverpool cape on as well as home shirt :D Bring It ON!!!!

The game has been pretty boring so far, hasn't it? And who here agrees with me that Milan has paid off the ref again?

Pretty harsh half time result, lucky free kick after liverpool had been controlling the match and had the best chances. Anyway, we all know anything is possible with AC Milan winning at half time. ;)

WOW what a lucky ass goal by Milan. Liverpool was TOTALLY controlling the game until that very moment. C'mon REDS!!! We can get it back in the second half.

On another note, I hope Zenden goes out and is replaced by Kewell.

Agreed. Zenden has hardly done anything this half. I want to see Crouch come on as well!