UEFA Champions League Thread

UEFA Champions League 2006-07  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the UEFA Champions League 2006-07?

• Barcelona
    • Chelsea
    • Bayern Munich
    • Liverpool
    • Real Madrid
    • Manchester United
    • Arsenal
    • AC Milan
    • FC Porto
    • Celtic
  2. 2. Who will be the top goal scorer?

• Thierry Henry
    • Frank Lampard
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Andriy Shevchenko
    • Ronaldinho
    • Kaka
    • Klose
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Ronaldo
    • Lionel Messi

way to go liverpool! looking like they are gong to win another one(i hope) and wow the gerrard goal. What a heads up play from Kuyt. And crouch continues to play well :)

Edited by rajputwarrior

It's ok just means Man Utd will be able to play Man Utd style at home.

I didn't understand utd today. They refused to sort of tackle and would allow to be pushed back then allow long range shots which was the downfall.

Midfield wise they should of done better, even when scholes went off.

They should of played 3 in midfield or 4 with rooney breaking away.

All Utd could muster was some pass and runs which mostly came from Ronaldo. Rooney did ok and was a threat. But thats not enough.

Rooney is a player that will work hard, but i felt he was wasted on the left hand side today as he would get sucked in to sitting deep.

Yes Paul Scholes was miscreant and Drogba has been megastar throughout the season. Still, MU should bag EPL while Chelsea would rule in UEFA CL this season.

Shame Arsenal didn't make it through, should have scored more than one goal but then again PSV should have gotten at least one penalty probably two. Nice to see 3 English teams in the last 8 though. :)

Yes, well Wenger maybe G-d to some, however I have seen the flaws in the Arsenal side since he came, we are still a selling side rather than a buying side.

Anyway, I hope Man UTD stuff Roma, I hope Chelsea get stuffed like the Turkey's they are and I hope for a Liverpool v's Manchester United final, maybe e.u.f.a might consider moving the final to Wembley if that happens.

One can only hope.

f*ck chelsea and f*ck man. u. while i prefer man u, i don't think any of the english teams still in are worth to be in. bayern-milan, now that's a freaking game and then some. that game is worthy of a final, hands down, those two teams have more history than any team left.

Come on!! 1-0 to Man U.

And stevan, you clearly didn't see the 99 final then lol. Man Utd can produce the most exciting matches on the planet.

Come on!! 1-0 to Man U.

And stevan, you clearly didn't see the 99 final then lol. Man Utd can produce the most exciting matches on the planet.

Come On!!! Carrick you beauty!! GAME ON LADS!!!

ALAN SMITH!!!! 2 - 0!!! COME ON!!!