AutoPatcher XP September 2006

@ Basan: It's not really a Full version, because it just has all the Critical and Recomended updates, Tweaks and the updated Add-Ons and Component modules (WLM 8.1, Sun Java 1.5.0_8, and the new Flash players).

my vacations in Portugal (very, very short ones) were just fine. I'm in California working, not in vacations. Maybee in the end of the work, i'll have some days to travel... :) I will return in December.

@ fadfaze and FrEgGeRt: There is no PTB version this month. I almost didn't had time to do the PTG version...

ok gandolas... os usu?rios do PTB reconhecem teu esfor?o e desejam bom trabalho/f?rias a? nos USA. Aguardamos uma breve atualiza??o para o PTB. Duas perguntas:Qual a diferen?a entre as vers?es Lite e Full ?? Qual delas voce aconselha para sempre se usar ????

:D Great job guys :D But I got a question about the WGA Optional. How do I not install the WGA update??? I hope that someone can give me a simple explenation on how I don't install that...

It's not really a Full version, because it just has all the Critical and Recomended updates, Tweaks and the updated Add-Ons and Component modules (WLM 8.1, Sun Java 1.5.0_8, and the new Flash players).

I've just updated my full version with September update, but my WLM is still 8.0.0792 and Java is 1.5.0_07b3... :huh:

Also, I would like to request that Skype be included in the next Full version, as it is very popular now and is updated frequently. :)

Thanks olet5. :)

The difference are explained in AutoPatcher's FAQ.

There is no need to download always the Full version, only, for example, every 2 or 3 months, or when you really want all the new things that are in the Full and not in Lite version.

Thanks gondolas good you wounded and we wait

ja we are despaired

some manual exists that teaches as to make autopatcher ?

Hi,

t0lerence - read a few topics back, install august verision full/lite and after that, september update, there is no full september version...

My problem now:

I have installed english version for august full and after installing nothing happen, I try to open autopacher.exe and nothing.

I have downloaded the september update and installed and still nothing.

All are for english verision xp sp2

Thank You for the time!

@ Basan: It's not really a Full version, because it just has all the Critical and Recomended updates, Tweaks and the updated Add-Ons and Component modules (WLM 8.1, Sun Java 1.5.0_8, and the new Flash players).

my vacations in Portugal (very, very short ones) were just fine. I'm in California working, not in vacations. Maybee in the end of the work, i'll have some days to travel... :) I will return in December.

Then it shouldn't be described as such... just a thought, though. ;p Since we were some months without updates (read, the Portugal version), I assumed that this would be the long waited - at lest from my behalf ;) - the latest full patch. Wth happened is that I deleted the previous support folder install and afterwards updated from the Sept' patch. From your knowledge and assesswment, will there be any problems after it? :whistle:

And you live in Cali'? Lucky son of a gun, we here are already having our 1st Autumn rains. :p

I wished I was an Englishman or an Italian......., but I'm a Dutchman without any update since about june.

How come? Do I have to do something with my versio 5.1? Is there any Dutchman for any support for me?

Thanks

june and july are available; check e.g. Litlbugger's link; the problem is that there's no august full release in dutch and no september update (which isnt any good without the august full doh). If I had time left I would try to use the translation pack.. unfortunately i havent :(

^^^ The problem is that isn't really a Update, nor a Full nor a Lite version... So, can you see my dificulty? ;)

I reduced the size of the file, because my upload speed isn't the same i had in my home. And since this is not my computer, i can't allways be were, and had to reduce the time i use the computer... Still have to buy one for myself. :)

@lloydo, exactly what release do you have, because the august releases last month updated those modules with newer setup files.

April Full, then Updates for the consecutive months. Should I download the August Full?

Thanks very much for your reply and of course for AP. :)

Here we go again... :rolleyes:

Sorry, "we" are not going anywhere until you explain the need to be so rude and arrogant. It was just a simple request. :|

some manual exists that teaches as to make autopatcher ?

Check the translation thread.

Should I download the August Full?

Yes, you should (at least I recommend it).

Sorry, "we" are not going anywhere until you explain the need to be so rude and arrogant. It was just a simple request. :|

"Here we go again" is a phrase, BTW. "We" doesn't mean anything. :)

Rude and arrogant? OK, whatever; about Skype:

it is very popular now and is updated frequently. :)

So is (for example) Firefox, and it's not included.

^^^ The problem is that isn't really a Update, nor a Full nor a Lite version... So, can you see my dificulty? ;)

I reduced the size of the file, because my upload speed isn't the same i had in my home. And since this is not my computer, i can't allways be were, and had to reduce the time i use the computer... Still have to buy one for myself. :)

Ok, ok... I 'bought' the excuse. ;) And good luck while being there. Been somewhat considering it myself when financially stable. Hope to see ya soon... and if ya known in advance that you'll drop by O'Porto just tell me and you've got yourself a guide (for the better and... the worse :whistle: ).

Anyway, let's get back on track. Since I've deleted my previous Full release (from June or July, don't recall) in the "C:/Programas/AutoPatcher" folder and only then placed the Sept' one, do you foresee any problems? Or should I install back my previous and only then the Sept' one? :unsure:

Hey Autopatcher team,

Thanks again for such a great program. I have a comment to make. Lets say that I install AutoPatcher for August, and I do not install the September release because somehow I was busy or forgot to do it. When November release comes out, I probably will not remember that the AutoPatcher folder I have there is from August. Is there anyway that on the AutoPatcher.exe (using Tile view) it shows the name of the Owner and the release month?

post-40930-1158938376.jpg

Thanks

/EZ

I just installed the September release to the AutoPatcher 2k3 from August, and the uninstall.exe says 6/8/2006. The AutoPatcher.exe says Date created 11/30/2005.

I have done what you said before, but I do not get information from that.

Thanks

/EZ