AutoPatcher XP September 2006

No, there won't be a sept. full.

It's hardly the hardest thing in the world to download 2 files. Oh the horror!

Oh ok, just asking if there'd be one :p

You are the miracle team. Thank you for your excellent and hard work. What would we do without you?

I have a question. I installed the latest autopatcher version 5.1 and after all the installations were completed and booted my system. The Windows version was XP 5.1260 and no refrence of Service Pack 2. Does this means that the some of the updats didn't go through ( although my Windows XP system looked updated after the installation was completed.

Adamm

AutoPatcher does not contain SP2 and never will. You need to install SP2 before you use AutoPatcher.

AutoPatcher does not contain SP2 and never will. You need to install SP2 before you use AutoPatcher.

This is becoming a snippet. ;)

BTW,

It's hardly the hardest thing in the world to download 2 files. Oh the horror!

N1. :)

show me the link

i need autopacher full of 2006

where is the link of autopacher of english

AutoPatcher Full of 2006?!? :huh:

I think "AutoPatcher XP Full September 2006"... Go to first post in this topic...

I think it's best if the torrents are all in one central place, all three flavours and all the ones going back to the lastest full, it's easier for end users.

I understand. I'll shut my torrent down.

Just trying to help.

I understand. I'll shut my torrent down.

Just trying to help.

The more mirrors the better in my opinion. If one goes down, then we have a backup.

P.S.

Can't stand BitTorrent, but the more the better (for end users alike).

The more mirrors the better in my opinion. If one goes down, then we have a backup.

P.S.

Can't stand BitTorrent, but the more the better (for end users alike).

Agreed on the mirrors, but this was torrents. It is not effective to have more than 1 torrent running per download.

single torrent means you will get maximum number of seeds, rather than sharing them across 2 torrents.