NBC'S Heroes

The kid does have special power. :p

Yes, but at the time of writing, there was no evidence that he did. And I get all my information from the show itself, no extra blogs, "graphic novels", or promos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technopathy#See_also

Check the last sentence on the page written by me!

Sorry, but that was a terrible addition. It wasn't just out of place, it was redundant and irrelevant. The character is already linked on the site, and parts of the plot have nothing to do with the power. If someone is interested in that particular character, they'll go to the article. I had to revert it. Next time, please create an account before editing an article.

Heroes is an awesome show i hope nbc dont cancel this one too :(

It's a "surprise cult hit" as they put it drawing in 14.2 million a week. If anything, they may push it a little since it's a non-Thursday hit for them.

It's wired, Micah never seemed like he was aware of his powers, but i guess obviously he is. Can't wait for the next epi!

I recall one time where he said he was 'fixing' his motherboard or something??..

Love this show, its just all of Nikki's parts seem to bore me now.

cant wait for next week :D

sorry, i burst out laughing at that:

"all of Nikki's PARTS seem to bore me now".

she's a fine specimen of a woman and i would NEVER get bored with her parts... :D

she's a fine specimen of a woman and i would NEVER get bored with her parts... :D

LMAO :laugh:

haha, i didnt mean that.. silly, i was talking about Nikki's Scenes, there so boring, all she does is whine..

There seems to be more and more people who have these special abilities... starting to not seem as 'unique' every episode that goes forward.

^ I think the eclipse somehow 'enabled' their special genes, giving them their unique abilities. Maybe a comet can fly by and emit some sort of energy way that does a similar thing to every human being. But that would make the show boring after the first few episodes.

Really makes you appreciate CGI effects and all that, that even a tv show can have effects which werent even around 15 years ago.

It's amazing isn't it. That car explosion scene looked real to me.

Micah's a smart kid. I'm not surprised he knew about his power all along. It seems he knows that his mother has the split-personality thing. In the episode he said: "Can I speak to my mom please" or something along those lines. And he finds out what his dad can do, and what Hiro is capable of. I could be wrong though. It's a shame they made them (D.L. and Micah) leave the scene so fast.

^ Damnit. For some reason I keep bringing that point up. Thanks though. I guess I wanted a definitive answer on how they got their powers in the first place.

^ Damnit. For some reason I keep bringing that point up. Thanks though. I guess I wanted a definitive answer on how they got their powers in the first place.

The "6 months ago" episode will clear a lot of things, I hope-

@Heroes fans: If you post information that is not taken directly from an episode, can you please use the spoiler tags? The DL-walking-through-walls-and-Micah-has-powers-too discussion here kinda ruined that episode for me. :(

Thanks.

@Heroes fans: If you post information that is not taken directly from an episode, can you please use the spoiler tags? The DL-walking-through-walls-and-Micah-has-powers-too discussion here kinda ruined that episode for me. :(

Thanks.

It's not a spoiler if it wasn't a sure thing that people were theorising about. If it's that much of a downer, maybe you should stay out of threads that discuss mysterious TV shows?