NBC'S Heroes

what time was Sylar's watch stopped on?

Also, ten bucks says that Hiro speaks perfect english (or at least ridiculously better english) when he returns to the 'present'.

you heard it here first.

Edited by Jack31081

"The Doomsday Clock is a symbolic clockface maintained since 1947 by the Board of Directors of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists at the University of Chicago. It uses the analogy of the human race being at a time that is a 'few minutes to midnight' where midnight represents destruction by nuclear war."

The clock was started at seven minutes to midnight during the Cold War in 1947, and has subsequently been moved forwards or backwards at intervals, depending on the state of the world and the prospects for nuclear war.

2002 - Little progress on global nuclear disarmament; United States rejects a series of arms control treaties and announces its intentions to withdraw from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty; terrorists seek to acquire nuclear weapons. Clock changed to seven minutes to midnight (two minutes closer).

I really wish they would just do a title sequence. I really dont want to see credits still coming up at 9minutes into the programme. Seems to me an American thing. Smallville, House, Prison Break. Argh

It's not a spoiler if it wasn't a sure thing that people were theorising about. If it's that much of a downer, maybe you should stay out of threads that discuss mysterious TV shows?

I'm sorry, I must've not explained it clearly enough. I'm all for sharing theories and discussing them, but I feel it's different when someone gets their information from the next episode's promo, from Hiro's blog, Wikipedia, or any other sources that are not the already aired episodes or their imagination. The way I see it, information that is not taken directly from episodes already aired (or from personal theories) are spoilers. :(

Come on Joel, don't be that selfish.

I'm sorry, I must've not explained it clearly enough. I'm all for sharing theories and discussing them, but I feel it's different when someone gets their information from the next episode's promo, from Hiro's blog, Wikipedia, or any other sources that are not the already aired episodes or their imagination. The way I see it, information that is not taken directly from episodes already aired (or from personal theories) are spoilers. :(

I believ, the promo is aired after the episode ends (during title). So, discussing the promo shouldnt be a spoiler.

Sorry, this thread is no different than visiting Hiro's blog. You don't go there, so why come here? No one's holding a gun to your head telling you to visit this thread. You're aware there could be spoilers, so if it means that much to you, visit another thread.

You have to read hiros blog.

It coincides with the show .

They even reset the blog to the begining before the show started because hiro teleported back in time.

isuggest everybody read the blog lol .

I also like the comic that they post online. This show rocks :)

I still say that it's goign to lose it's fizzle and get canceled. There just isn't enough happening in the recent episodes.

lol.. have you actually been watching the show??...

I have watched every episode and find it somewhat boring. Not enough action going on to keep my interest.

I still say it's going to be canceled before too long. but hey, that's just my opinion

Sorry, this thread is no different than visiting Hiro's blog. You don't go there, so why come here?
Because this is the best place I can find to discuss ideas and theories with fellow fans of the show.
No one's holding a gun to your head telling you to visit this thread.
I think it's pretty obvious that that is not the case.
You're aware there could be spoilers, so if it means that much to you, visit another thread.
Neowin gives the users the option to use the spoiler tags just by typing <spoiler></spoiler> around the text they wish to hide (replace <> with []). All I'm trying to do is remind the people who might know more than the regular viewer would, not to spoil the fun for the rest of us. I don't think that is much to ask, and honestly, I don't see why you have a problem with that. :/ I was being nice and polite about it too. You can't tell me it's wrong to ask fellow neowinians for some consideration when posting spoilers. :huh: That's what the spoiler tags are there for!
I have watched every episode and find it somewhat boring. Not enough action going on to keep my interest.

I still say it's going to be canceled before too long. but hey, that's just my opinion

I kinda agree that not a lot goes on, but the mysterious plot and the many unanswered questions keep me going. I like the suspense. I don't know how long they'll be able to keep it up without it getting old, but I know I still want to watch quite a few episodes. :p

you obviously dont watch lost :laugh:

looks like hiro went too far back, at least a week to that girl's bday

you may wanna watch the episode again...i believe they said her bday was 6 months ago

So tonight is supposed to be the big episode that will finally reveal the whole "Save the cheerleader...save the world" .... I got into this show late and have really gotten into it... hopefully these next 2 episodes live up to the hype....