NBC'S Heroes

I was kinda disappointed with Edens story. When Mr. Bennet I was kind of expecting something different from her back story after Claires father said something like "Do you know what you were before I found you" or something along those lines like a couple episodes ago.

Haha, did Hiro just say "great scott" after talking to himself? Nice Back to the Future quote :D

I caught that too. Very funny. What I want to know is did he stop the waitress from getting killed? The memorial could be her dying from an aneurism. My other question is how Sylar got the other guy's TK power. You see him killing the guy but what happens afterward.

Not a bad episode. Nikki's backstory was predictable though which was disappointing.

Since I missed a few episodes... i just have 2 questions..... does the hatian guy have any powers?(i thought maybe heroes cant use their powers in his presence... since Edens voice didnt work on Claire's dad)... and who is the one who opens up the head and takes out the brain...??.. is that sylar who does that?... thanks...

ok. So good episode because it answers questions. Everyone starts to get their powers around 6 months ago? Same time?

And still didn't answer the question as to how Sylar actually GOT the powers. We know he takes the brains, but what does he do to them to get the power transfered into him?

The Hatian guy we know has the power to stop people from using there's it looks like, also he has the ability to erase memories..

he has the power of the mind... remember when he "Hollow'd out" the quarter back in the hospital. the kid had no clue who he was or what happen

thanks.. that was the episode i missed

does the hatian guy have any powers?(i thought maybe heroes cant use their powers in his presence... since Edens voice didnt work on Claire's dad)...
The Hatian guy we know has the power to stop people from using there's it looks like, also he has the ability to erase memories..

He can erase memories. And apparently, he can stop some people from using their special abilities. Like when Chad was at the bar, he stopped him from hearing people's thoughts. Then when Chad was on a table with all the electrodes, when Mr. Bennett was talking to him, Chad tried to hear his thoughts, but Mr. Bennett said "not with my friend here". Which suggests he can stop people's powers. Same with Eden. Her convincing power didn't work because Mystery Guy was there. But remember when they were trying to get Nathan from his hotel room, he managed to fly even though Mystery Guy was there. So maybe... He can only neutralize mental powers? And he's not even very good at it, because Chad managed to hear "Claire" when he was on the table.

Good episode. I think something like this was needed. It was kinda disappointing to see so many powers being discovered for the first time at the same time though... But I'm okay with that. :)

Two probs with the show. Too many commericials which makes the show short and the "Haitian Guy" isn't even Haitian. He looks nothing like an Haitian or any Haitian bloodline. He looks more African. lol. I can't believe the guy on the show said that. I'm from the Islands and that made me laugh.

Two probs with the show. Too many commericials which makes the show short and the "Haitian Guy" isn't even Haitian. He looks nothing like an Haitian or any Haitian bloodline. He looks more African. lol. I can't believe the guy on the show said that. I'm from the Islands and that made me laugh.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1097515/

Born in Haiti.

Heroes has a typical showing time of any hour long show.

According to Wikipedia:

CSI - 40-42 minutes

Jericho - 43 minutes

Lost - 42 minutes

Prison Break - 43 minutes

The Nine - 44 minutes

MythBusters - says 50 and 30 minutes, all of the TV Rips I've seen were around 45 minutes

And finally

Heroes - 44 minutes

It just seems to be a lot because the show moves quickly. That's all :)

Bah, a quick search on youtube and you're set. There are two previews one from NBC, another from Global, both giving you mostly different clips (yay!).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zJ20eg1qmVc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9jZNaGPKw1I

If the gun in the preview is an indication of who will be lost, I'd say it's Isaac. The white shirt matches what he's wearing when he gets off the boss and is greeted by Hiro and Ando. This is just a guess.

I enjoyed the episode, but I was hoping to see what was going to happen next. Its cool to see where Slyar came from. Since the professor could find out people's powers, like that teleconetic that Sylar killed, what did he have down for Sylar?

Im curious as to how Sylar managed to take powers from people. He had the power to "fix things?"

He has the power to see how things work without "Opening" them. Why he needs to open those brains, I don't know.

And the previews: OMG. (warning: possible spoilers below)

Someone is going to die. I wonder who it is. I don't think it's Micah's dad, they would've give that away in the promo...The one who dies is a hero. Mmm my guess is Eden, but I seriously DON'T want that one to die

And major spoiler below

I'm pretty dang sure two Heroes actually will die within the next few episodes. And producers are even planning a third! [...] Here's a juicy morsel of exclusive scoop that you can keep in mind when you discover which Heroes bite the dust in the next few eps: One of the deceased was supposed to be on the show a while longer, but he or she ran into a few problems with his or her contract, and this particular Hero is getting killed off six episodes earlier than originally planned. The storyline of this insta-ousted character got a wee bit of a jump-start, if you will, so buckle up and hold on to your couch cushions, 'cause things are whipping into fast-foward. Believe you me. [...] Here's a bit of what lies ahead: Peter won't be in jail for long; there's going to be a hostage situation—of a family, and just who is doing the holding in this sitch will surprise you; someone will be killed and someone will be sacrificed. -- Source: Kristin

It was a good episode, why did they leave out Isaac

could he be the one that dies

? They touch one everyones abilities except him. If it wasn't for him know one would know what was going to happen (except possibly Hiro).