NBC'S Heroes

WoW. Peter is the bomb... im guessing from that radiation dude?

How did syler get out? I'm thinking it might have to do with the metal in the gun (thinking of that dude in x-men here) but that could be off the wall

That was awesome when Hiro met Isaac! I'm confused about some of the stuff that happened at the end, like when that guy passed out at the end... I can't believe that Sylar got lose... wtf..

I wonder what the Haitian is up to? Perhaps some kind of coup? It sucks that Eden died. I wonder why her powers didn't work on Sylar. I hope that Peter finds Sylar and beats his punk ass down for good next time.

WoW. Peter is the bomb... im guessing from that radiation dude?

How did syler get out? I'm thinking it might have to do with the metal in the gun (thinking of that dude in x-men here) but that could be off the wall

Peter sounds like that x-men character Rogue... stealing powers... then add in a little phoenix, most likely radiation guy. It'd be interesting to see if Peter ever actually gets his own powers

As for Syler, I wonder if really was stuck in that room or if he was just resting (he was injured) and figuring them out. Remember how he took the powers out of that female genius hiro tried to save... so to think he was really "trapped" seems unlikely

dont read the damn thread if you havent seen it yet... common sense anyone?

Common sense dictates that when a moderator has to edit your post because it contains, rather, doesn't contain spoiler tags as it should, that you should start adding them yourself.

Common sense anyone?

am i the only one who thinks syler is getting too powerful a little too fast?

I like it... at least he's becoming a real villain, well appears to be a villain at this stage. As odd as this sounds, it seems more realistic based on what has been shown, the people he has chosen to go after have seriously enhanced him... now he needs body regeneration and mind control, or mind reading like that fbi agent... i wonder if he'll be able to develop them on his own

Wow.. what an episode...

I am sure peter is not the bomb, he is just absorbing.. Syler or some other Heroes powers

I Love Hiro! - He must find his Sword :pinch:

Im not trying to cause racism or anything but explain why asian americans I talked to in about 6 asian based forums hate hiro because of negative stereotypes, but nonasians like him?

Im not trying to cause racism or anything but explain why asian americans I talked to in about 6 asian based forums hate hiro because of negative stereotypes, but nonasians like him?

Thats not something very unusual. It reminds me of Steve Irwin. A lot of aussies hated him but the rest of the world loved him.

Anyway, this was a truely "WTF" episode.

Great episode. Love the part with Matt and Peter mindreading each other, the Haitian suprises as well. Too bad Eden died. Claire's reference to the body snatcher. Hiro was great when he said he need to find that sword.

"I think, I died" "I've died before, it's no big deal"

The bomb thing is going to be the season finale.

I'm like :|

You could see that everybody but Nathan was running away from Peter. Also, Claire was there, which means that they changed the future, but the bomb is still going to explode.

I was surprised that Claire was cheerleader-dressed though. What would she travel to NY and dress like that? Unless there's some kind of competition going on, or Hiro teleporting people.

Oh, and Isaac was there too. They definitely changed they future a lot (IF that's the future).

Judging by Sylar's face expression, Eden destroyed her brain and he won't be able to retrieve the power from here. She was smart. BUT SHE'S DEAD :'( :'( :'(

Wow.. what an episode...

I am sure peter is not the bomb, he is just absorbing.. Syler or some other Heroes powers

I Love Hiro! - He must find his Sword :pinch:

I think he picked up some of the radiation guys powers left over in the interrogation room.

I coul dsee the point if Hiro was supposed to be an Asian-American, but he is Japanese. Is it the way he speaks English or the way he acts?

Look, people. If the episode aired, spoiler tags aren't needed. I can't believe some people still don't get it. If you haven't yet seen an episode that already aired, don't come into the thread. Easy peasy.

Anyway, about last night.

I don't think Peter's "dream" was an actual vision of the future, but rather a vague notion of what might happen, hence why everyone is in their archetypal clothing. How he was able to do that, I don't know. I'm also still fuzzy on why he's getting sick. I do like though that the dream confirmed by suspicion that Peter was the bomb. It was always either going to be the radiation dude, Sylar or Peter, and Peter is the most "whoa" choice of the three.

As for Claire, something about what the Haitian said made me think that he doesn't want to erase her memory. He asked her if she can keep a secret. Was he being serious, or was he just being a dick, insinuating that of course she'll be able to keep it, because she won't remember it?

Also, dinosaurs!

Perhaps peters vision was not so much about him as how the bomb will be created, if he absorbs the powers of people around him then in the vision he was surrounded by lots of people with powers mabey this caused him to explode, so if sylar keeps stealing peoples powers that could happen to him as well.