NBC'S Heroes

Enjoy

Perhaps peters vision was not so much about him as how the bomb will be created, if he absorbs the powers of people around him then in the vision he was surrounded by lots of people with powers mabey this caused him to explode, so if sylar keeps stealing peoples powers that could happen to him as well.

That's a very interesting idea.

Look, people. If the episode aired, spoiler tags aren't needed. I can't believe some people still don't get it. If you haven't yet seen an episode that already aired, don't come into the thread. Easy peasy.

I'll repeat: Common sense dictates that when a moderator has to edit your post because it doesn't contain spoiler tags as it should, that you should start adding them yourself. Make the mods job easier, don't be a jerk.

Also, I have seen the episode. It's in the interest of others that I was looking out for, so get over yourself. k thx

Perhaps peters vision was not so much about him as how the bomb will be created, if he absorbs the powers of people around him then in the vision he was surrounded by lots of people with powers maybe this caused him to explode, so if sylar keeps stealing peoples powers that could happen to him as well.

I thought about that too... was it caused by him absorbing so many powers at once. Still not sure about the dinosaur thing Isaac painted....

I thought about that too... was it caused by him absorbing so many powers at once. Still not sure about the dinosaur thing Isaac painted....

Two options here:

1. Hiro goes back in time for a sword and encounters the dinosaur in the process (highly unlikely)

2. Someone has the ability to transform into anything, such as a dinosaur, and Sylar takes their ability, only to turn into something, wait for it.... a dinosaur! Bah, I'm probably wrong.

As for Claire, something about what the Haitian said made me think that he doesn't want to erase her memory. He asked her if she can keep a secret. Was he being serious, or was he just being a dick, insinuating that of course she'll be able to keep it, because she won't remember it?

I don't think he'll erase her memory. It seemed to me like Eden and the Haitian dude were starting to work against Claires dad. Eden could have known that he could speak but was just hiding it from him. I guess we may never know.

The dinosaur painting was probably just a teaser. Some how I doubt we'll see Hiro in the prehistoric age.

At first I thought Peter teleported into the future. He's probably getting sick because he of all the powers he's absorbing.

Edited by Rob2687

Am I the only one who thinks Peter absorbed the radiation from the interrogation room?

There's no real indication of this. The guy Matt and the FBI woman talked to was in a different room and I doubt he absorbs residual powers or whatever. Like, just because someone with powers was there a day or two ago doesn't mean he'll get their powers. I don't think that'll be the case.

Enjoy

That's a very interesting idea.

I'll repeat: Common sense dictates that when a moderator has to edit your post because it doesn't contain spoiler tags as it should, that you should start adding them yourself. Make the mods job easier, don't be a jerk.

Also, I have seen the episode. It's in the interest of others that I was looking out for, so get over yourself. k thx

What post was edited by the mod? I've yet to see any of my posts get edited, and I regularly post information about a show the day after it airs. If someone's post was edited, it likely contained information about yet-to-air episodes.

Common sense dictates that people will be discussing already aired episodes in these threads. If we have to spoiler tag information that's already aired, what's the cutoff point? How long do we have to do that? 2 days, 3 days, until the next episode airs? Where do we draw the line.

Aired = out in the open

Not aired = spoiler tags

/yes, I know you saw the episode already, but everyone else should understand this.

Edited by Jack31081

There's no real indication of this. The guy Matt and the FBI woman talked to was in a different room and I doubt he absorbs residual powers or whatever. Like, just because someone with powers was there a day or two ago doesn't mean he'll get their powers. I don't think that'll be the case.

Also if that was true, he would have healed being Claire was in the room with him (assuming her powers prevent her from getting sick).

What post was edited by the mod? I've yet to see any of my posts get edited, and I regularly post information about a show the day after it airs. If someone's post was edited, it likely contained information about yet-to-air episodes.

Common sense dictates that people will be discussing already aired episodes in these threads. If we have to spoiler tag information that's already aired, what's the cutoff point? How long do we have to do that? 2 days, 3 days, until the next episode airs? Where do we draw the line.

Aired = out in the open

Not aired = spoiler tags

/yes, I know you saw the episode already, but everyone else should understand this.

This is what I posted in the Lost Thread and it seems to work fine there. It is also the guidelines we (collectively) established the season prior.

Please everyone abide by these simple guidelines for discussing the show:

1. If the show has aired based on Eastern Standard Time, then it can and will be discussed openly, with no spoiler tags.

2. Any theories can and will be discussed openly with no spoiler tags, since they are purely guesses and speculation.

3. If you have info about upcoming show plots or happenings, PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS!

Edited by Aaron

Look, people. If the episode aired, spoiler tags aren't needed. I can't believe some people still don't get it. If you haven't yet seen an episode that already aired, don't come into the thread. Easy peasy.

I used them because I saw someone complaining about it, not that I use the that much, hehe

I knew it, they are going to milk the bomb thing for ever.

Well, I find it makes sense for a "mission" to last for a whole season. I think the bomb thing will be solved the last episode, just before a new problem is presented, leaving an open ending, ready for the next season to pick up.

As for Claire, something about what the Haitian said made me think that he doesn't want to erase her memory. He asked her if she can keep a secret. Was he being serious, or was he just being a dick, insinuating that of course she'll be able to keep it, because she won't remember it?

I think the Haitian guy knows (like other heroes do) that it's necessary for Claire to be safe. And this will be easier to achieve if she cooperates, hence why he probably won't erase her memory. They'll probably not tell us if he did or not, and for a couple of scenes it might seem he did, but I really doubt he will.

Two options here:

1. Hiro goes back in time for a sword and encounters the dinosaur in the process (highly unlikely)

2. Someone has the ability to transform into anything, such as a dinosaur, and Sylar takes their ability, only to turn into something, wait for it.... a dinosaur! Bah, I'm probably wrong.

Remember the episode previous to that one? Hiro had trouble controlling his powers, and said something along the lines of "I could end up being the lunch of a T-Rex!". This fits in perfectly with that, although I doubt we'll see dinosaurs, as they're expensive to render, and any cheap alternative would only cheapen the show. But I'm highly intrigued. Hiro is one of the coolers characters. Asian-Americans: get over yourselves! He's Japanese. He's not a portrait of you. He's just an average Joe San.

Now, something I didn't particularly like. Hiro seemed to have learned more English in a couple of days in Vegas than he did spending 6 months with the waitress in Texas. Kinda disappointing.

I think that peter "actual" power is having this premonitory weird dreams. He saw himself exploding in the future, he saw his brother's accident when it was happening, he saw him flying and jumped off the top of a building just because of what he had seen.

1) I think that this 'future' moment we saw today is going to be the season finale, but without him exploding

2) All of 'em seemed to be running away from him, with the exception of Nathan. I'm sure they all knew what was going to happen... claire kept saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry". I think Nathan is definitely from the bad guys, I'm sure he knows something.

3) HRG seems to have a boss?? Could this be the infamous linderman??

I think that peter "actual" power is having this premonitory weird dreams. He saw himself exploding in the future, he saw his brother's accident when it was happening, he saw him flying and jumped off the top of a building just because of what he had seen.

1) I think that this 'future' moment we saw today is going to be the season finale, but without him exploding

2) All of 'em seemed to be running away from him, with the exception of Nathan. I'm sure they all knew what was going to happen... claire kept saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry". I think Nathan is definitely from the bad guys, I'm sure he knows something.

I was thinking that Peter did have some other ability than just mimicking another person's powers.

Having Linderman as HRG's boss would be dumb imo. Linderman is a mob boss and just doesn't seem to fit into the role of a mysterious group that knows about the evolution of man that gives people strange new abilities. It just doesn't seem to fit and to me would lessen the story's originality (ya know, you hear of this guy a lot, then he turns out to be in the thick of it all, plus outside of it all, blah blah, just seems dumb to go that route).

I can't wait!!

But you can't discount his 'Rogue'-like ability to take on the powers of those around him. I would say that he has two powers, the dream thing and the rogue thing, but that doesn't seem to really fit with the show.

What I want to see is what happens when he's around multiple heroes at the same time. THAT should be interesting.

Perhaps his proximity to Claire, Sylar and Matt in such a short timespan is what was making him ill? Mr. Bennet told Sylar that he was basically falling apart after having 'acquired' so many different powers. Perhaps Peter is experiencing a short-term version of the same thing?

Looks as though he's really only concerned about Claire. It's interesting how they keep us on our feet continually. The hatian suddenly speaks and is ready to make sure Claire lies about forgetting everything because he believes she needs to remember. Eve suddenly grew a conscience again and winds up killing herself and blowing out her brains to prevent Sylar from stealing her power.

One other thing I noticed is how strong Peter is compared to the other Heroes. Guys like Hirro and Isaac have people encouraging them, yet Peter continues to get put down by Nathan and he still persists and is, obviously, an intricate cog in tying everyone together.

Just a little tid bit for all you Hero Fans ( me) .I January when they come back .Just something I picked up at

SciFi.com.

Heroes Adds Sulu and The Doctor to its Cast

Heroes continues doing very well in the ratings and is now getting lots of buzz and industry notice.

When the series returns in January, look for George Takei (Star Trek's Sulu) to show up as Hiro's father, and Christopher Eccleston (Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor) will become a regular as Claude, who has been dealing with his own power for quite some time and becomes a mentor to the heroes

Christopher Eccleston (Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor) will become a regular as Claude, who has been dealing with his own power for quite some time and becomes a mentor to the heroes

Supposedly as the invisible man...... :huh: