NBC'S Heroes

Chris Eccleston is the goddamn MAN.

Is he definately confirmed as a recurring character?

Also what are folks thoughts on Mohinder and his role? He doesnt really seem to serve much point past being the narrator. One thing I noticed is that at the start of every episode and end of each when he speaks; its like he's speaking from the future as in he knows what each person is going through and their stories...

Just a little tid bit for all you Hero Fans ( me) .I January when they come back .Just something I picked up at

SciFi.com.

Heroes...[content removed to prevent repeat of spoiler information]

see....THIS is something that should have spoiler tags, as it's information about episodes that have yet to air.

yeesh...

NBC'S Heroes, Spoilers within

That's the name of the thread!!

Spoilers about already aired episodes...not upcoming episodes.

"Jane! Get me off this crazy thing!"

I don't think he'll erase her memory. It seemed to me like Eden and the Haitian dude were starting to work against Claires dad. Eden could have known that he could speak but was just hiding it from him. I guess we may never know.

I am pretty sure Claires dad knows the Hatian can talk... the two of them were talking(i think) when the cop was trying to read their minds....

Am I the only one who thinks Peter absorbed the radiation from the interrogation room?

Am i the only one who thinks Peter only keeps the "power" while the hero is around? I thought it was only a temporary thing because when he is talking to Hiro's friend he explains that he is nothing without another hero nearby....

Why does this sound so familiar!? :huh:

the Jetsons...

i read on another site that the doctor guy will be peters emntor and show him how to control his powers.

anyway i think he will learn to control his pwoers and end up not exploding.

the Jetsons...

Alternatively, 'So I Married An Axe Murderer'. Myers pinched the line for one of his poems.

"Jane! Get me off this crazy thing.....called...love."

Then it's not spoilers...

:sigh:

i give up, man...i give up. Read what Aaron posted just a few posts north of here.

Please everyone abide by these simple guidelines for discussing the show:

1. If the show has aired based on Eastern Standard Time, then it can and will be discussed openly, with no spoiler tags.

2. Any theories can and will be discussed openly with no spoiler tags, since they are purely guesses and speculation.

3. If you have info about upcoming show plots or happenings, PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS!

Am I the only one who thinks Peter absorbed the radiation from the interrogation room?

Interrogation room where they kept the nuclear guy was in NY City.

Peter was taken by the cops in Odessa, Texas, where Claire's home coming was. It makes more sense they take him to the police station in Odessa than all the way back to NY City.

Therefore, I think its unlikely Peter has some sort of radiation poisoning...

Spoilers about already aired episodes...not upcoming episodes.

"Jane! Get me off this crazy thing!"

its not really a spoiler if everyones already seen it... its not spoiling anything.. :huh:

its not really a spoiler if everyones already seen it... its not spoiling anything.. :huh:

hello? is this thing on? I'm talking about the post where someone writes about characters that have yet to appear on the show. How has everyone already seen that?

hello? is this thing on? I'm talking about the post where someone writes about characters that have yet to appear on the show. How has everyone already seen that?

I agree, and unless someone can make a compelling argument I will stand by my previous post. If it has aired by EST (first showing) in the US (country of original broadcast) then it is fair to discuss openly. My logic is that by that point the episode is "in the wild". But do NOT openly talk about plots or characters that have not yet aired that you may have read from a blog/forum/website, etc.

If you live in California, just show some restraint until it airs in your area and avoid the thread.

I thought one of two things:

1. The explosion was Peter, coming across 'sploding man and couldn't contain himself.

2. 'sploding man.

Either way I told my wife from the beginning, "I bet it's a person!"

Sylar seems to be well tuned with his powers so it's possible that he's contained himself from going poof.

Thanks for helping me fight the spoiler tags fight. It's time to report a few posts that don't contain them but should. Some people are thick.

I was thinking on a theory. Perhaps Nathan also has peter's power of "sharing" the powers of other heroes. But maybe Nathan knows how to control it (and he's one of the bad guys). What I was thinking is that if both of them had that power, and they were around all those heroes, think of what happens when you put a microphone next to the speaker... like, peter absorbing nathan's power, and nathan doing the same, and so on.. and bam! he explodes :p

weird theory but who cares :p

Spioler...

Couple of 2 cents... they cant stop the bomb...

Hiro cannot change or alter time... The precogs, peter and the visonary painter sees what will actually happen... 'Save the cheerleader' - Pete dies as predicted... Therefor the bomb will go off... If we think outside the square, we notice that just before Peter passes out, in his vision, all the heroes are there right before him... They cant stop him from going nuclear, but they can somehow all use their skills/attributes to contain him or prevent massive casualties...

If they work as team... Time can be frozen... Flight... healing... Sylar could be the key...

We may be misguided aswell when they refer to save the Cheerleader, save the world... they could've saved the wrong cheerleader.. the other chick may have not revealed her powers yet... nah... makes sense now... she was killed coz she took credit for saving the mans life... this would have appeared in the media, red flagging Sylar to hunt her down...

I was thinking on a theory. Perhaps Nathan also has peter's power of "sharing" the powers of other heroes. But maybe Nathan knows how to control it (and he's one of the bad guys). What I was thinking is that if both of them had that power, and they were around all those heroes, think of what happens when you put a microphone next to the speaker... like, peter absorbing nathan's power, and nathan doing the same, and so on.. and bam! he explodes :p

weird theory but who cares :p

Haha, I think that's a bit farfetched, as we haven't seen a single sign that Nathan can absorb powers too. But keep the theories coming, that's one of the things that make this show so fun.

@mako79: To use spoiler tags, write the text between [ spoiler] [/ spoiler] tags. Just remove the spaces I added. Also, theories are not considered to be spoilers. :)

• 3 weeks later...
NBC is planning a huge marketing push for the return of Heroes next month, according to Advertising Age.

The cult series - the number one new US show in the 18-49 demographic - is currently on a midseason break but will return for its final eleven episodes beginning January 22.

The promotion of its return includes distributing 10,000 T-shirts to attendees of the Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles game on Christmas Day. Fans who succeed in being televised wearing a shirt will win $100.

Game voiceovers will also include references to the show.

A 13-minute "catch-up" episode, highlighting the characters, their powers and summarising the events of the first half of the season, will be available to Netflix's 3 million subscribers.

"Fans are hungry for whatever they can get," NBCU TV group's chief marketing officer John Miller told the website, "but this one is for the people that have heard about it but not gotten into it." Quoted from Digitalspy

11 Episodes to go...anybody think there will be a second series?