NBC'S Heroes

My wife and I reached a compromise... 24 was last week, Heroes tonight, 24 next week, etc. I told her that the 24 season finale though is off limits to this deal. Hopefully Heroes will have their finale a week before. :D

I thought that was a brilliant way to introduce the new character. With Peter not realizing that he's invisible. That was really sweet.

The villain part between Hiro and Nathan. Instant classic. I giggled so much.

I speculated early in the season that Linderman would be more than this mob boss that he was initially portrayed to be (from the Nikki/DL). We then find out he collects art from Simone, then Nathan is involved with him financially (giving more credit to being a mob boss of sorts) and now he has the sword. I don't want Linderman to be the guy behind HGR; it just strikes me as something a show with a much lower caliber of a story would fall back in an attempt to make things more interesting. I still think it would be too coincidental; after all, we've got so many coincidental occurrences this far (more like fate), having Linderman be the head honcho of everything just seems... cheesy and not up to the standards that Heroes has established for me.

i don't like what claire is doing. it's totally stupid and irrational to me. it's understandable that she doesn't want to be alone, etc, but the benefit vs. risk is just too high.

i don't like what claire is doing. it's totally stupid and irrational to me. it's understandable that she doesn't want to be alone, etc, but the benefit vs. risk is just too high.

She's just a kid though. It's obviously more important to her than anything since he's all she really had.

Huge Heroes Scoop!

Claire finds her birth parents. Peter vanishes. Hiro's father shows up, and so does a startling new Israeli hero with high-tech capabilities. Someone will die. NBC's Heroes is headed for an explosive February.

Claire sets out to locate her birth mother and finds her living in a trailer park in an old Airstream. That'll be a shock, but the identity of Claire's father will be a bigger shock.Once she meets her true parents, it will become even more important for her to find other people like her.

Q Will H.R.G. know about these meetings?

No, they will be clandestine. Claire will not have a lot of family stuff at home in Odessa, Texas, for the remainder of the season. Her trust in H.R.G. is out the window.

Hiro's father — played by George Takei — also pops up Jan. 29 and it's going to be blow-your-mind cool. The character will provide a gateway into a whole world back in Japan that we will explore in Season 2 — a story about Hiro's family and his past.

Q. The mysterious, unseen mobster Linderman is growing in importance. Hiro and Ando are headed to Las Vegas to find him, and we know he has connections to Niki, D.L., Simone and Nathan. Will we see him soon?

He will continue to grow as a force and be revealed after February. The casting on this one is tricky. We've already built such a huge aura around Linderman that we don't want to disappoint, yet it could be cheesy to suddenly see a big-name star in the role. This isn't that kind of show.

My wife and I reached a compromise... 24 was last week, Heroes tonight, 24 next week, etc. I told her that the 24 season finale though is off limits to this deal. Hopefully Heroes will have their finale a week before. :D

my advise get tivo ;)

They said that Heroes beat 24 in terms of people tuning in last Monday night. I had to make a compromise last Monday night, either 24 or Heroes. I chose Heroes because there's just is something about that show . . .

Of course I still got to watch Prison Break.

:D And all these shows look incredible because I bought an HDTV tuner, :D

I wonder if the invisible man has the same affinity for woodwork that Raymond Calitri did. That accent is unmistakable.

Edited by bangbang023