NBC'S Heroes

Man...I knew that guy sounded familiar.

if your talking about the invisable guy, its the bad guy from Gone in 60 seconds.

LOL, thanks for that :p

No problem :)

Last night's episode was pretty good. Looks like Claire and HRG are going to have another open conversation soon. From the previews, we find out who Claire's dad is. I'm going to guess it's one of these two people:

HRG or Linderman. Given that we haven't seen Linderman, he'll either be introduced in the next episode and if he isn't, it'll likely be HRG.

The preview gave a clue: the guy is married and has a wrist watch (and wears a pink shirt, bleh). I'm trying to think if it can be someone else, but everyone else just seems too young.

Good episode, can't wait for more.

I have a feeling Claire's dad is Linderman....we haven't seen him but know he's got money... He also collects "Heroes" items (paintings, the sword, ect)....

DLW

Has anyone gotten the new email from PrimatechPaper.com? it gives you information on how to get to the secret site! though i can't quite access the "files" in it.

Edit: oh, it was actually an email from Hana Gitelman! I was able to get into her file, but there's not much there besides a few pictures of her, and information you can already find in the webcomic. Here's the full email:

Want to try to get into his files too? Go to primatechpaper.com, find the helix hidden in the logo on the 'About us' page.

Enter the username bennet and password claire. The password to get into my file is HGghx11a. Get 2 know me.

She only gives you the password for her file, but there's 3 other files there. i wonder if it's possible to brute force it...

Edited by crazy@5$

So it this Heroes any good, I have not heard much about it in the UK :p?

Come on people, convince me to watch it ;).

Meh, im a huge fan of Prison Break, which i really love, i used to Watch Lost, but stopped @ S03E03 cuz i found it quite boring..., stopped watching 24 also at DVD5, Heroes its a nice addition to these 3, altought i didnt watch it like i watched Lost or Prison break (i had the luck to watch them on DVDs, so i kind of watched the whole seasons at once), used to watch about 4-5hrs of Prison Break or Lost daily :p, but with Heroes i cant go further than 2 hrs (2 caps).

Its an interesting Serie, i would rate it between Prison Break and Lost, or maybe after Lost :p, but Prison Break ownz me :lol:

So it this Heroes any good, I have not heard much about it in the UK :p?

Come on people, convince me to watch it ;).

I've heard much about it either here :( although a few people I know are obsessed with it lol. I might start watching it, sounds like an interesting show.

I have a feeling her father is Linderman. He has a dress shirt and an expensive watch, and her Mother spoke with some authority, so I would assume that is the case. Then again, that could be what we're expected to think :p

I have a feeling her father is Linderman. He has a dress shirt and an expensive watch, and her Mother spoke with some authority, so I would assume that is the case. Then again, that could be what we're expected to think :p

I am guessing its not Linderman... only because to me i got the impression that claire's mom was kinda..... white trashish??...lol... not sure yet.... i think we will be blown away... but i dont think it can be linderman...

:laugh: i've found Slyar always so familiar since first time i saw him as the watchmaker and then when he turn out as Slyar and i definitely i've seen him before on TV, and today i m reading story about Slyar on wiki and i saw 24, season 3 show on his page and i found that he is one of the CTU Analyst who called Adam Kaufman, ive never thought about it before i saw that.

That's the first thing that came to mind, when he played in 24. "Do I have to? She's annoying!" Referring to Kim and having to share his workload with her. Verbatim quote of course. Even characters in 24 though Kim was annoying :p

:laugh: i've found Slyar always so familiar since first time i saw him as the watchmaker and then when he turn out as Slyar and i definitely i've seen him before on TV, and today i m reading story about Slyar on wiki and i saw 24, season 3 show on his page and i found that he is one of the CTU Analyst who called Adam Kaufman, ive never thought about it before i saw that.

What about Sylar, is he familar? ;)

Anyone notice her mom can snap her fingers to make fire when she light her cigarette?

Did she burn that home? :o

This was a great episode. I laughed when Hiro gulped when his father showed up! :laugh:

Of course at the same time I was like :|

Edited by Hassassin