NBC'S Heroes

Did she burn that home? :o

This was a great episode. I laughed when Hiro gulped when his father showed up! :laugh:

Of course at the same time I was like :|

I just loved the subtitle....that was an awesome touch :laugh: :D

haha, I didn't catch that before :p

[joke] :rofl: that was your fault didnt tell me i spelled wrong, so i cant edit it now[/joke]

:p hmmm ok thats all my fault.

The spoilers say that

The guy the chose to be claire's dad was going to be something funny and kinda shocking. Nathan is too young to be claire's father. And we don't know linderman yet. So I'm going to guess... HRG is claire's dad!

I heard linderman will be played by

Eric Roberts.

Some may recognize him from the Mr brightside music video or as julia roberts brother. :)

Should be good.

I reckon claires dad should be sylar...

Anybody noticed how HRG was telling Claire he will always be with her, even when she's 64? That got me thinking, perphaps HRG is her real father, and that he doesn't age or something, just an idea :/

We got... rapid regeneration, people lighting fire from their hands, people flying.... etc, so i dont think it's too far-fetched in this series that someone could stay alive forever... would be a shame if Sylar got that ability though :D

From Ask Ausiello

Question: Heroes! Heroes! Heroes? Where's my Heroes prattle?? Kelly Putz

Ausiello: A female Hero will get shot during sweeps, and you're never going to guess by whom. (Hint No. 1: It's another Hero ? and a good one at that. Hint No. 2: It may be tied to this teaser NBC just released for the Feb. 26 episode: "H.R.G.'s past catches up to him as Matt and Ted Sprague come to Texas looking for answers, and take him, his wife, his son and Claire hostage."

Question: Any Heroes scoop for me? ? Katrina

Ausiello: I just found out what this season's third and final catchphrase might be, and it's a vast improvement over the weak, "Are you on the list?"

Question: Any good scoop on Heroes?? Iddie

Ausiello: This season's third and final catchphrase might go something like this: "*** ** *** **** ** ********* ***?"

Question: I think Anthony Stewart Head would make a fantastic Linderman on Heroes.? Nancy Wike

Ausiello: Don't tell that to Malcolm McDowell, 'cause I'm pretty sure he just landed the part.

Question: Wait, didn't you say that last week's Heroes was Thomas Dekker's last (Ask Ausiello 1/24)? Either he's got a doppelganger, or that was him in Monday's episode.? Keira

Ausiello: Did I say that was his last episode? What I meant to say was that he recently filmed his last episode. (You wanna try doin' this job? Do you?! Didn't think so.)

Well How do you stop an exploding man? fits as the catch phrase, its old if you have read the comics but its still a fairly good catchphrase, even though i was hoping for something better, i could be wrong but its unlikely that it fits and its not it, unless they planned this.......

Anybody noticed how HRG was telling Claire he will always be with her, even when she's 64? That got me thinking, perphaps HRG is her real father, and that he doesn't age or something, just an idea :/

I really doubt he is her real father. Wouldn't he have told her a totally different story? "Your real mom died bah blah blah, and I remarried blah blah"? Even though he sometimes seems evil, I think it's obvious that he genuinely cares for her.

"That's how we roll" :laugh:

Yeah haha, I thought that was great too!

It's probably been mentioned here before but its been confirmed that

Malcolm McDowell is going play linderman...

How did you know? When he will show up on the screen?

:laugh: i've found Slyar always so familiar since first time i saw him as the watchmaker and then when he turn out as Slyar and i definitely i've seen him before on TV, and today i m reading story about Slyar on wiki and i saw 24, season 3 show on his page and i found that he is one of the CTU Analyst who called Adam Kaufman, ive never thought about it before i saw that.

Wow. I can't believe I didn't notice that! :|

...and I'm currently watching Season 3 of 24 :blush:

Wow. I can't believe I didn't notice that! :|

...and I'm currently watching Season 3 of 24 :blush:

becasue he looks totally different between 24 and heroes. it took me 3 episodes on heroes to recognize him and not until i read the wiki page to found out who he was before i saw on TV. :p

becasue he looks totally different between 24 and heroes. it took me 3 episodes on heroes to recognize him and not until i read the wiki page to found out who he was before i saw on TV. :p

I saw it immediately, just from the eyes in the preview when it was said, "The face of evil will be revealed." There was the quick scene where the camera was behind him and you saw the side of his face; even then I knew precisely who it was. I'm so good with faces, now only if I were better with names...