NBC'S Heroes

I saw it immediately, just from the eyes in the preview when it was said, "The face of evil will be revealed." There was the quick scene where the camera was behind him and you saw the side of his face; even then I knew precisely who it was. I'm so good with faces, now only if I were better with names...

Did it look like Malcolm McDowell?...

2641766333.jpg

Did it look like Malcolm McDowell?...

2641766333.jpg

Er, I believe you're mistaken what I'm referring to to something else. Earlier in the season, in the episode where Peter saved Clair, afterwards they showed a preview of the next episode which showed how each person discovered their abilities, with the "face of evil" being revealed. There was a shadow around the actor's face with his eyes being visible. I knew who it was then. I don't think there has been a preview with Malcolm McDowell included.

so fire + flying = self healing?

It means that both parents had the genetic traits that were passed along to Claire. Genetics aren't food dye. Mixing them doesn't result in a sum of the parts.

Hrmm, I have mixed feelings about this. Nathan appeared to be such a young person, too young to be Claire's father, like most of the other heroes. Still, if he's 36, that would put him at 20 for being the daddy. Still having mixed feelings, but I trust the writers; they've taken us this far and haven't disappointed :)

Gotta love the irony: Claire's adopted father tried kidnapped her real father while her uncle saved her life from Sylar, whom her adopted father was trying to break. Spiderweb indeed!!

Also: I haven't confirmed this yet, but did anyone else notice the color of Nathan's shirt at the end? It looked blue while the one in the previews looked purple... darn you NBC!!

I thought it was Nathan after reading some of the blogs last week...it was all down to the ring he was wearing....another great episode tho...Sylar still kicks ass :D

I was thinking it could be Nathan, but everyone kept saying he was too young. Oh well.

I also got the feeling that Peter could become evil. I have to give the writers props for being able to switch Peter and Nathan's vibes so quickly (I've felt that Nathan had some evil in him for a while). Ultimately I can't see Peter truly being evil. The heroes need someone that's somewhat comparable to Sylar.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if Peter was able to absorb any of Sylar's stolen powers during their encounter...

I was thinking it could be Nathan, but everyone kept saying he was too young. Oh well.

I also got the feeling that Peter could become evil. I have to give the writers props for being able to switch Peter and Nathan's vibes so quickly (I've felt that Nathan had some evil in him for a while). Ultimately I can't see Peter truly being evil. The heroes need someone that's somewhat comparable to Sylar.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if Peter was able to absorb any of Sylar's stolen powers during their encounter...

I imagine that's the point in which he started getting sick, which manifested later. Sylar has x number of abilities, then coming into contact with Nathan, Matt, Claire and possibly within a certain proximity of the Haitian (since he's always going around with HRG, but probably not so that he can keep Sylar in check).

The part where Peter was starting to flip, "It's happening!" *punch* Great stuff :p

last night was a good one thats for sure. But you know my wife stopped watching weeks ago because she kept getting creeped out by Sylar and Jessica...

I think Jessica is going bad. I hope Peter isn't. I like him. 1 thing that bothers me though is all the other people have real super hero type abilities. But Jessica/Nikki is just a Multiple personality thing.. Yes I know she has GREAT strength but still its not anything cool like the others.

Nathan being the father explained why Peter said he felt like he had some sort of close connection to the cheerleader.. pretty funny

A+ episode

It's not like Jessica was ever good. But I think that ultimately jessica is the only one with the guts to fight linderman and protect that family. It's some sort of double personality, with a little "jessica is superwoman" twist. We once saw niki using jessican's strength... I guess she'll eventually be able to "control" her.

The peter having to remember makes a lot of sense. It was a good plot twist!! And Nathan.. well, I wasn't expecting him.. it was something between to obvious and.. too young!

I get the feeling that the writers changed their original plans though, who knows. But at first we all thought that save the cheerleader save the world was some "prevent sylar from becoming invincible" thing. Now, I think has a lot to do with peter's ability to heal himself.

As for peter's future scar... how is he going to get a scar if he can regenerate?

Today's episode was GREAT. Peter's evil vibe, nathan being claire's father, peter regenerating, sylar in the wild... HRG and Isaac looking for the invisible peter... HRG knowing about the invisible man!!! Which would explain why he hates the world so much!! If I had been abducted by HRG I would hate everybody too :p

When Sylar was about to kill claire's adoptive mother.. he started speaking with that weird voice. Was that Eden's persuasion power or something?

When Sylar was about to kill claire's adoptive mother.. he started speaking with that weird voice. Was that Eden's persuasion power or something?

nope... eden killed herself to prevent sylar from getting her power.... as of now i do not think anyone know what that particular "voice" was... or if it had any meaning at all.... great show last night... goes WAY too fast when i have it on my DVR