NBC'S Heroes

As for peter's future scar... how is he going to get a scar if he can regenerate?

well Kryptonite of course...hehe....

i love the show it gets better and better....

i cant wait for Hiro to really shine, prolly my favorite character.....

Amazing episode :yes: I love the way the plot is developing :happy:, too damn interesting to miss :woot:. Hiro is my fav actor lol, hes a funny dude.

The part where Peter was starting to flip, "It's happening!" *punch* Great stuff :p

QFT lol. That cracked me up :laugh: I knew I recognized the actor playing Invisible Man, I watched a lot of Dr. Who :p

I imagine that's the point in which he started getting sick, which manifested later. Sylar has x number of abilities, then coming into contact with Nathan, Matt, Claire and possibly within a certain proxis imity of the Haitian (since he's always going around with HRG, but probably not so that he can keep Sylar in check).

The part where Peter was starting to flip, "It's happening!" *punch* Great stuff :p

Sylar never got Claire's ability, that's why he is still after her. Sylar could never get the Haitian's ability, as the Haitian's ability too defined. For Sylar to get anyone's ability, he has to be in their presence long enough for him to work his unique ability. Peter could seriously out do Sylar in ability, once Peter gets full control. But it's clear that Peter is still alive and Sylar is dead, given episode 5 or 6 on the subway.

Anyway, OMG that was an awesome episode, 114. Five stars (Y)

IT'S STAN THE MAN!!

You cant have a comic book series without mentioning Stan...he starred in all the Marvel movies....and now this :D

Sylar never got Claire's ability, that's why he is still after her. Sylar could never get the Haitian's ability, as the Haitian's ability too defined. For Sylar to get anyone's ability, he has to be in their presence long enough for him to work his unique ability. Peter could seriously out do Sylar in ability, once Peter gets full control. But it's clear that Peter is still alive and Sylar is dead, given episode 5 or 6 on the subway.

Anyway, OMG that was an awesome episode, 114. Five stars (Y)

Wait, huh? I know Sylar didn't get Claire's ability. Someone mentioned Peter getting Sylar's abilities and I was stating that coming into contact with him plus the others soon after was too much to handle, with the whole sponging of the abilities beginning with Sylar (Well technically Claire, he was standing next to her and told her to run while he waited to confront Sylar).

Did you actually read what I said and what I was responding to....? :blink:

Wait, huh? I know Sylar didn't get Claire's ability. Someone mentioned Peter getting Sylar's abilities and I was stating that coming into contact with him plus the others soon after was too much to handle, with the whole sponging of the abilities beginning with Sylar (Well technically Claire, he was standing next to her and told her to run while he waited to confront Sylar).

Did you actually read what I said and what I was responding to....? :blink:

My bad. I was just too excited having just watched the episode. LOL

My bad. I was just too excited having just watched the episode. LOL

Funny that everytime I watch an episode I am here first to see what others wrote so its understandable to get caught up with the emotion I do something...I cheered when Sylar threw Mrs Bennet into the trophy cabinet :D

(p.s I do not support domestic violence)

So what happens when Peter is around Sylar? Does he get all of his powers, or just the one where he can see how things work.

Also why the hell would Mr.Bennet go anywhere near Sylar without the Haitian guy, if he could block him from using his powers.

It was just incase people think I throw women into cabinets at home or in public...:laugh:

I agree, people seem to be ready to pounce on any thing you say and make it into something it's not, ONLINE. I guess that's cause they can see how someone says something or their face to see what the meaning behind it. Must really be true, we communicate a lot more then just by word alone.

btw, I almost laughed at that too. I dare not say it before you saying it as I thought I was weird or something. I guess it's cause she's so annoying, with never knowing what is going on around her. But we now know why that is. Her brain must be almost mush by now.

So what happens when Peter is around Sylar? Does he get all of his powers, or just the one where he can see how things work.

Also why the hell would Mr.Bennet go anywhere near Sylar without the Haitian guy, if he could block him from using his powers.

Because at the time he went near Sylar he was supposed to be dead.

About Christopher Eccleston:

"Originally we offered him the role of Sylar. But, to his credit, Chris declined. I guess he?s played a lot of villains before and didn?t want to play one on HEROES. We kept him in mind though, and when Tim and the writers began to discuss Peter?s mentor ? the invisible man ? we remembered Chris and began to tailor the character to him."

I can almost imagine the epic battle between him and Sylar. :p

Peter would assimilate all of sylar's powers too?

And I've been thinking.. if peter's power relies on remembering other heroes... can't the Haitian erase his memory and make him "lose" those powers???