NBC'S Heroes

Peter would assimilate all of sylar's powers too?

And I've been thinking.. if peter's power relies on remembering other heroes... can't the Haitian erase his memory and make him "lose" those powers???

Maybe, maybe not. He can erase memories, but would erasing his memories be the same as removing his body's memory of the powers they've absorbed? Interesting idea.

Hmm...I have watched the first two episodes of the show. Interesting stuff.

Claire is fit :p.

She's also 17, so watch that eye.

She did Dot's voice in A Bug's Life, neato!

Hmm...I have watched the first two episodes of the show. Interesting stuff.

Claire is fit :p.

Yeah she is :shifty:

I keep forgetting she was in Ally McBeal...used to like that show :D

I agree she is cute. You know its sad when I was watching Disney Channel with my kids the other day and she comes on singing some song.. I was WTF thats CLAIRE.. my kids had NO idea what I was talking about.

So she has a pretty good voice.. She was singing some song from Beauty and the Beast I think..

Claire is not hot, not the type of chick that you want to do asap, just so beautiful and innocent.

By the way, I think that episode was one of the best, prison break and lost are nothing compared to this. However, 24 is still better, even though I'm only up to season 2 episode 12!

now I seen Claire last night on a commercial for some face cream for girls.. JESUS she is showing up all over the place now

now I seen Claire last night on a commercial for some face cream for girls.. JESUS she is showing up all over the place now

Shes Everywhere!!!...But Here :shifty:

I'd hit it :devil:

....as long as dateline NBC wasnt' envovled. :s

I can almost imagine the epic battle between him and Sylar. :p

He should have all the powers that Sylar has, since he was in contact with him, plus Clair's regeneration, and his brothers flying skill, and the mindreading skill plus, invisibility. So he could deffinetly kick Sylar's arse. :ninja: :argue: :trout:

He should have all the powers that Sylar has, since he was in contact with him, plus Clair's regeneration, and his brothers flying skill, and the mindreading skill plus, invisibility. So he could deffinetly kick Sylar's arse. :ninja: :argue: :trout:

Maybe not since Sylar gets his powers from peoples brains and the scientist couldn't detect them just before Sylar killed him. So maybe Peter won't be able to absorb the stolen powers.

Maybe not since Sylar gets his powers from peoples brains and the scientist couldn't detect them just before Sylar killed him. So maybe Peter won't be able to absorb the stolen powers.

Dont you think that just invisibility would be good enough for him to get close to Sylar and stab him in the back? :)

Dont you think that just invisibility would be good enough for him to get close to Sylar and stab him in the back? :)

I really think Sylar would "know" he was there if he tried to do that..

Yeah I would think he could sense others around him...

Syler has to kill people and study their brain to learn their power, Peter's power is his ability to automatically absord other's powers.

Syler has to kill people and study their brain to learn their power, Peter's power is his ability to automatically absord other's powers.

Which does give him that edge over Sylar :D...I really want to see Sylar try and get Teds power of making explosions...