NBC'S Heroes

yea,

probably he killed Sylar took his power too

:p my thought only.

I hope not!!!...

Tim Kring said that he would be Season 2 anyway...Sylar that is :p

Well I have watched the first six episodes now, starting to like it even more! Certainly a rival to LOST.

This show is probably my favourite show of last year and so far this year....surpassing Lost but that might be because there hasn't been any lost...

:p I thought 24 hours was(would be) the best show i ever watch. but i m wrong, heroes is much better than i expect before i watch

:rofl: but 24 hours and heroes are the best

It was a decent episode, not as good as last weeks. That Vista ad was kind of dumb, but hey, can't blame MS for putting up an ad on one of TV's hottest shows.

Someone Flies, Someone Dies?

Let the speculation BEGIN!

I would say that Nathan and Peter, both flies one to save his live and the other to save his brothers lives.

And referring to the one that dies is probably Jessica, they need to bring Nikki back!

Episode wasn't very good.. Still Heroes so every episode is awesome.. hehe

I was BEGGING tonight that Matt killed Jessica off.. God I hate her..

Sylar getting loose? oh snap..

It was a decent episode, not as good as last weeks. That Vista ad was kind of dumb, but hey, can't blame MS for putting up an ad on one of TV's hottest shows.

Come back to earth, shows like this aren't made for free. :p

In any case, Heroes is definitely #1. I'm just hoping network execs keep their hands off before we start seeing them interfering. You can already being to see what's happening to Grey's Anatomy (last 3 episodes would have taken 1/2 a season to get through fully, were it done right).

You're already beginning to see the "mesh net" web effect where just about every person is connected to everyone else. Hopefully they'll keep the series fresh, routineness is what kills off a show in the first place.

Great Episode...Sylar killed that bloke and ate his brain...well it looked like that...I keep wondering how he acquires all these powers so he must eat the right part of the brain...

Who dies... I'm voting for Nikki/Jessica, though something tells me it could be Claire's adopted mom since she's all screwed up now with the constant memory wipes. I have nothing to back this up, however. Jessica/Nikki thing is just annoying now. But I suppose now that she's on the prowl for Linderman that she's the enemy the Heroes have to face at some point.... that will make things interesting. No more everyone vs Sylar, but everyone vs Sylar and/or Jessica.

Nikki / Jessica's Character has annoyed me since episode 1 and now she is really annoying me.. And where was Peter? I didnt really like this episode much.. it felt so boring.. the only good parts are Hiros & Matt Parkman.

Nikki / Jessica's Character has annoyed me since episode 1 and now she is really annoying me.. And where was Peter? I didnt really like this episode much.. it felt so boring.. the only good parts are Hiros & Matt Parkman.

today at the watercooler i have heard how "boring" last nights episode was.... but i guess i am alone in thinking it was a good episode.. i enjoyed that we are starting to fill in some of the story.. .getting closer to linderman... oh well.. guess they cant please everyone

what where they saying?..

Someone flies someone dies?

correct.... but from what i have read

a hero is going to die on the March 5th episode

for anyone who missed the preview clip that played during Deal or No Deal that introduced the new Hero(although i dont imagine she is going to live very long).. here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zr2A2uJupg

:laugh: It would be better if she died...I found her annoying last night...

New Hero (For Sylar to eat :D )

Hi I am Jessica.. *looks at mirror* Nikki: "Don't do this" Jessica: "STFU"

Sylar please catch Jessica.

even this guy can beat up Jessica: http://theheroeschronicles.soundzhosting.net/?p=240

Have you guys noticed i hate Nikki/ Jessica's Character yet?

Edited by Jase

Plunger Man!!!....you know that guys power is immense!!!...infact do you think sylar uses him to take the heads apart?...super suction? :laugh:

No Jase you secretly love Jessica/Nikki....but just don't want to admit it ;)

This episode was dry and the main reason is because we only saw a few of the characters. I was hoping to see Patrelli but :/. The story between Ando, Hiro and Hope was kind of stupid, it looks like they done that just to fill the episode. IMo nothing beats 24.