NBC'S Heroes

i really hope that they do not consider doing anything with Lost or a crossover with ANY other show.... very few shows can pull off a crossover... Heroes is not one of them

IMO The "Law And Order" series is the only ones I've seen recently that can do a crossover that was good and believable. I've never watched Lost but I don't see how they would fit together.

Edit: PS judging by the promos.

today at the watercooler i have heard how "boring" last nights episode was.... but i guess i am alone in thinking it was a good episode.. i enjoyed that we are starting to fill in some of the story.. .getting closer to linderman... oh well.. guess they cant please everyone

I found this week's episode kind of dull. But it did have some interesting things though. It was like slow to get going and just when you thought it was going, it ended. I wish Nathan and Claire had met. Poo Claire, crappy adopted family, and mom who is a lying German female dog.

Nathan will fly when Niki attempts to kill him. The new hero will die at the hands of Sylar.

I found this week's episode kind of dull. But it did have some interesting things though. It was like slow to get going and just when you thought it was going, it ended. I wish Nathan and Claire had met. Poo Claire, crappy adopted family, and mom who is a lying German female dog.

Nathan will fly when Niki attempts to kill him. The new hero will die at the hands of Sylar.

Wow, best theory yet (Y)

Yeah Nathan can not die because he is suppose to be there on the final day when his brother destroys the city, as in the vision.

Hopefully, the point will be that Peter will not destroy the city. Hiro indicated that Peter was still alive. Much like how Sylar hasn't been able to get to Claire, the visions in the paintings of that one dude have proven to affect the projected future events. Additionally, Hiro will find his sword, then some real action will happen. ;)

I really don't think anything will happen when Hiro finds his sword.

lol, how do you figure that? Whether it is placebo or not, I think the sword will make a difference. Look at him in the subway around episode 5.

Damn... Ali Larter is hot. I love her darkside. :devil: Grrrrowl!! I have a friend who looks just like her. I hope that character stays.

What is that mysterious tattoo they seem to bare? Even on the sword

I don't think we have an answer for that yet...but it looks a bit like a DNA sign...

I don't think we have an answer for that yet...but it looks a bit like a DNA sign...

We know that all the heroes/villians bare a mark, right? And haven't we seen two different marks? The computer program that finds them also showed the symbol.

Sorry, the second symbol was not a symbol but a scar.

Ando said what they meant when they saw the sword. I can't remember what it said in the episode.. was it something like "From God" and "Great Power" ??? Not all characters have the same symbol (bad nikki has the wierd S shaped symbol, others have the two slashes)

others have the two slashes

If you mean the two red slashes on the neck, those aren't symbols. In the episode where they interview the radioactive dude, he says, he blacked out, woke up and had the scar, same for the cop. I think those are scars from whatever experiment Mr Bennet does on them.

Well I have watched all 15 episodes now, and I have to say I am in love with this show now. It is right up there with LOST, perhaps even better :D!

I like the connection between Claire and Zach, I was gutted when that anti hero person whiped his memory :(.

Well I have watched all 15 episodes now, and I have to say I am in love with this show now. It is right up there with LOST, perhaps even better :D!

I like the connection between Claire and Zach, I was gutted when that anti hero person whiped his memory :(.

On behalf of the Heroes thread Welcome to being up to date :D

I just heard on the TVGuide.com podcast that Hayden Panettiere is charging $10 at New York Comic Con for an autograph but whats better is shes charging $250 for an hours sit down with Hayden in a room....:shifty:

^--That's just wrong.

I'm thinking of getting that tattoo. I think it looks slick.

Yeah the woman on the podcast said its like prostitution :laugh: