NBC'S Heroes

I was pretty happy Peter finally began to own around town :D...Sylar has got competition now...he better sum up all the powers he can...including the Hearing he just acquired :p because Peter is gonna destroy him go team Peter!!!

I was pretty happy Peter finally began to own around town :D...Sylar has got competition now...he better sum up all the powers he can...including the Hearing he just acquired :p because Peter is gonna destroy him go team Peter!!!

Sylar has to stay away from Peter. Peter got telekenesis through Sylar, who stole it from someone else correct? So anything Sylar can do, Peter can do if Peter comes close enough to Sylar.

It's just too good, I wanna see Peter truly own, he's the unstoppable one :)

Awesome episode loved it when Peter blocked the taser then just took off over the roof and then up in the air, so now he cant be killed, can fly next is speed,xray vision, super breath and lasers from his eyes..lol, Superman !!

One thing Peter has over Sylar is invisibility, however, Sylar can sense someone with power, and he's got super hearing. Still, seeing Peter using these abilities was great. I cracked up when he was getting hit with the stick.

Today's show, and probably around the 45 minute mark.

unfortunately, he has a reason to nova.

Peter looks to be teh ONE. LOL

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing episode. Simone dying was so obvious judging by past spoilers... I've been saying that for quite a long time! The way she got killed... so unexpected... AMAZING.

Also

We've got a new HOT FEMALE hero! She was on 24 last season I think.. or was it season 4? Anyway, somebody is still going to die on march 5, right? It's not claire, and spoilers say that niki is still around by episode 20 so I guess it's not her either. Unless only one of them dies. Anyway, maybe this new girl dies too. It's hard to top this episode. Sylar in the wild is not good. I can't wait and see a Peter vs. Sylar with radioactive man making over there too :p

is next weeks episode the season finale then? and omg looks like a brilliant episode finally some answers about HRG. and matt has gone up in coolness level after hijacking HRGs home.

is next weeks episode the season finale then? and omg looks like a brilliant episode finally some answers about HRG. and matt has gone up in coolness level after hijacking HRGs home.

No.

The 18th episode is called Like Any Parasite. I believe in that

Linderman will appear.

this was like the best episode ever

how cool is peter when he was angry at issac and when he used all his abilities

wow i cant wait to see what happens next

Yeah I marked out at that moment...especially when his voice went all deep...sign of kick ass :D

i read somewhere he was supposed to have a cameo... as a driver.... was that him as the bus driver?? i have no clue what he looks like but i cant think of anywhere else that we saw a driver... anyone have the preview for next week yet... my DVR stopped just as it was coming on... i keep forgetting to add 2 min ...

edit - just checked another forum... he was the bus driver..

I thought it was strange how long they paused on the driver. I tried my best to recognize him but I didn't. oh well.

Is it just me or does this hour fly by so fast you can't believe it's been an hour. I've lost time in shows before, but nothing like this show. It just flies by so dang fast. I keep wanting more to get into this show. Is this a sign of addiction?? :D