NBC'S Heroes

wow peter is rocking up a storm. sylar has nothing on him really... technically shouldn't peter have all of sylar's powers up to the point when they met? (i mean he got telekenesis, but why not the ability to see how powers work or whatever sylar's original power was...)

only thing sylar has gained since then is the hearing and liquification of metal.... and peter still has a bunch of other powers that would be useful in a fight (flying, time stop, healing, invisibility)...

i hope sylar gets some more stuff or else its not going to be much of a battle...

Peter could easily own Sylar simply by jumping back in time before Sylar demonstrated powers, and wipe his butt out for good.

But has Peter ever come across Hiro so far? I don't believe he has. We know they do in the future, but I don't think they have recently, unless my memory fails me.

But has Peter ever come across Hiro so far? I don't believe he has. We know they do in the future, but I don't think they have recently, unless my memory fails me.

Peter met the future Hiro in the subway car, so he got Hiro's powers then.

OH SNAP!! You're right! How could I forget that?!? Sheesh *smacks self repeatedly*

what's more is, Hire's future self's abilities are more developed at that point on the subway. Peter could own.

question is, Can Peter stop a feeling or thought he is having? There is lies the explosion.

One point of interest that many are over looking in focusing on Peter's power. Hiro actually stopped a bullet from a gun by reversing the time around the bullet as it proceeded out of the gun to send it back into the gun from where it started. If that weren't enough, the force from sending the bullet back, knocked the gun out of the hand of the b*tch that held it. That's powerful. He not only localized time to a specific area, but also brought back with that bullet the force from the discharge. That's awesome!!!! So far, Peter is the most powerful, Sylar second, then Hiro. WOW.

i think hiro's power is no where near as powerful as syler and peter, but hey hes the more powerful one.

I didn't say Hiro was more powerful than Syler or Peter, I said just the opposite. I said next to Peter, Sylar, ...Hiro would be next. Hiro's power is so powerful. Localized Time Manipulation, He had only been transporting himself thru time until that moment he did it to the bullet. It was amazing. Just the bullet.

Okay, what's really important to note is that Hiro utilized the force from the bullet to knock the gun out of the woman's hand. Think about the physics behind that. That's powerful.

Edited by MAX!MUS

Did anyone else catch what Nathan said:

"But if people knew what we where capable of they would drop a collective brick....I would round us all up and stick us in some lab on an island in the middle of the ocean..."

Nice Lost crossover :blink:

nothing to do with Lost....everything to do with the X-Men....

think Genosha...

*at least that's what i would assume...considering they've mentioned the X-Men before and they had Stan Lee in this episode...

nothing to do with Lost....everything to do with the X-Men....

think Genosha...

*at least that's what i would assume...considering they've mentioned the X-Men before and they had Stan Lee in this episode...

Yeah you could say its Lost or Marvel really...people are looking for all Lost references now because of the thing the week before with the leaflet :)

I didn't say Hiro was more powerful than Syler or Peter, I said just the opposite. I said next to Peter, Sylar, ...Hiro would be next. Hiro's power is so powerful. Localized Time Manipulation, He had only been transporting himself thru time until that moment he did it to the bullet. It was amazing. Just the bullet.

Okay, what's really important to note is that Hiro utilized the force from the bullet to knock the gun out of the woman's hand. Think about the physics behind that. That's powerful.

Good point. It was quick, but important. He didn't reverse time completely, only for the gun. The chick even looked freaked out as it happened. I wonder how they'll develop that aspect of his power.