NBC'S Heroes

tear for the end, and wow to claire comming out of the house

yeah that was WHOA!! Night of the Living Dead........

BUT MAN next week is going to get even better.

Thanks for that, mine got cut off at the end. Don't know why.. local stations do that sometimes.

Holy Crap..

That is one killer preview..

Simone still alive ..WTF!!

thats not simone, its the new illusionist girl from eps17

the one that works for "the company"? that was with matt??

Well, the actress that plays simone said that

she's going to be in the finale. After all she was there in peter's vision

However, another spoiler says that (read at your own risk)

"Ep 16 is where simone gets shoot, ep 18 is where she actually dies

And WOW!!! Episode 17 was the BEST so far this season. Claire broke her record or nearly dying 3 times in the same episode. When she was approaching radioactive man, it was WOW. When she came out of that house ........ all I'm going to say is that I had a hard time putting my jaw back into place. Everything about this episode was perfect. We know more about the company, we know more about HRG reasons... we even see when claire picked the horn rimmed glasses!!!

wow that was a great episode. Does this episode discussion still need to be in spoiler tags?

one thing i didnt quite understand was during HRG and claudes discussion

was it me or the way HRG shot claude the first time seemed a bit off? i wonder if there were some parts removed from his memory

wow that was a great episode. Does this episode discussion still need to be in spoiler tags?

one thing i didnt quite understand was during HRG and claudes discussion

was it me or the way HRG shot claude the first time seemed a bit off? i wonder if there were some parts removed from his memory

To me it looked like the first shot was accidental, like he jerked and shot him.

I wonder if he shot him exactly where Haitian shot HRG...because he said if you shoot me here I wont die...

Remember, Bennet thought Claude was dead. So he didn't know where the bullet wounds were or anything. He thought Claude died invisible.