NBC'S Heroes

I found it funny that HRG said shoot here, two inches higher and I'm dead. The shot landed two inches higher, but to the side.

The way Claude was shot, and how they were in the middle of what seemed like nowhere, it makes me wonder how the heck he survived.

I found it funny that HRG said shoot here, two inches higher and I'm dead. The shot landed two inches higher, but to the side.

The way Claude was shot, and how they were in the middle of what seemed like nowhere, it makes me wonder how the heck he survived.

Maybe Claude was hiding a healer :shifty:

btw [shameless plug] I just opened up a Heroes Site :D [/shameless plug]

Where do you get all these HQ pictures or the episodes and promotions pictures? That's dedication right there.

LMAO!!!...yeah it is :blush:

I get them from friends and stuff...I upload alot of what I get to my Flickr...those include HQ Lost and 24 Promos :)

wow amazing episode really set a new standard for heroes. its surpassed lost now imo. who was mr brightside / eric roberts / the boss from less than perfect playing? i know he was the boss of the corp but has he been mentioned before.

wow amazing episode really set a new standard for heroes. its surpassed lost now imo. who was mr brightside / eric roberts / the boss from less than perfect playing? i know he was the boss of the corp but has he been mentioned before.

this was the first episode where he was mentioned.... i read somewhere that his characters name is Thompson

Just a quick question, I'm pretty sure this doesn't need a spoiler tag, but how exactly did they tranquilize the guy?

The heat was so intense things at a distance were catching on fire, yet that needle survived and worked? Magic...? lol

Claude knew they had ordered HRG to kill him, right? But he though he could persuade him of doing so. But maybe he brought a bullet proof vest, "just in case"? Because if he knew he was going to be killed anyway... !

Just a quick question, I'm pretty sure this doesn't need a spoiler tag, but how exactly did they tranquilize the guy?

The heat was so intense things at a distance were catching on fire, yet that needle survived and worked? Magic...? lol

Metal stuff have higher melting temperatures... maybe that's why :p

But if the vial was plastic, it would've melted. Insignificant details :p

Claude knew they had ordered HRG to kill him, right? But he though he could persuade him of doing so. But maybe he brought a bullet proof vest, "just in case"? Because if he knew he was going to be killed anyway... !

Metal stuff have higher melting temperatures... maybe that's why :p

But if the vial was plastic, it would've melted. Insignificant details :p

There was blood when he was shot... at least there was on the second shot.

Edit: Just watched the clip, definitely blood on his shirt and on his hands. That rules out the vest theory.

I was also thinking the same thing about the vial. The show rocks, so I'm willing to look past that.

Edited by Mathachew

There was blood when he was shot... at least there was on the second shot.

Edit: Just watched the clip, definitely blood on his shirt and on his hands. That rules out the vest theory.

I was also thinking the same thing about the vial. The show rocks, so I'm willing to look past that.

Yeah some shows just have moments where you think "that would never survive a fire" or "how did he get there quickly when there could be traffic" but as mathachew said you just look past them because this show rocks :D

It wasn't heat, it was radiation.

Best. Episode. Ever.

When Claire came out all burned and charred.. wow. CGI moment right there. By the way, was that Simone in the preview? I read something about an Illusionist girl. Who is she? When did we see her?

Best. Episode. Ever.

When Claire came out all burned and charred.. wow. CGI moment right there. By the way, was that Simone in the preview? I read something about an Illusionist girl. Who is she? When did we see her?

Yeah Simone is in the preview but you can see her on the sofa behind her which makes you think that the woman you are seeing is Candice the new chick who had the clipboard when Matt was being assessed...its rumored she has the power to shapeshift...

if you look at the last video at this link: http://theheroeschronicles.soundzhosting.net/?p=262 I believe Eric Roberts(Julia Roberts brother) is playing Linderman.

DLW

Talking bout Linderman, after I watch Heroes, I got letter addressed to Ms B. Linderman. I abbreviate first name cos I don't want people to do a search and find my address. Really scary coincident.

This also came to my mind. The needle would have melt and the heat would have boil and alter the dose of the shot.

Talking about the needle and such. Remember this place has tools set up to deal with people with "superhuman abilities"

Those needles/syringes are probably made of some tough stuff. Also remember the weird alien gun that wireless had. Keep those kind of things in mind.

ok SOO.. my wife and I were talking and she swore Linderman was Donald Sutherland instead of Malcolm McDonald. I got to looking and tell me what you think.

post-119661-1172673487.jpg

post-119661-1172673499.jpg

If this is true. Then WOW. Lets compete with 24 by having Kiefer's Dad play on our show. How funny

^thats who i thought at first too. but since we dont hear his voice we dont know.. :p from that side angle he does look chubbier than the lower pic and sutherland is always skinny-like in the Hulk.

or it could be:

post-22438-1172674082.jpg

Richard Attenborough - but hes too old and much shorter..

ok SOO.. my wife and I were talking and she swore Linderman was Donald Sutherland instead of Malcolm McDonald. I got to looking and tell me what you think.

post-119661-1172673487.jpg

post-119661-1172673499.jpg

If this is true. Then WOW. Lets compete with 24 by having Kiefer's Dad play on our show. How funny

The profile reminds me a little bit of The Architect from The Matrix Reloaded....