NBC'S Heroes

ok SOO.. my wife and I were talking and she swore Linderman was Donald Sutherland instead of Malcolm McDonald. I got to looking and tell me what you think.

post-119661-1172673487.jpg

post-119661-1172673499.jpg

If this is true. Then WOW. Lets compete with 24 by having Kiefer's Dad play on our show. How funny

I thought that to!, but I still think its Malcolm McDowell

Ok it really is Malcolm McDowell, read here: http://www.malcolmmcdowell.net/

Malcolm's 1st episode of Heroes will air next Monday. So I added an episode guide and small news.
Edited by Jase

Theres some awesome stuff from that promo like Sylar saying "I remember you" in that low horrible scary voice...and Simone and the other Simone :D

BAH! All good TV shows need to follow the standard set by 24. Begin airing in January and let them finish in May. Is it that hard to understand? Air all this filler crap during the fall. Granted, this is likely not going to happen, but at least Lost fell in suit with it. Or, when you return from your break, return like Lost did so that there are no reruns, repeats or gaps between episodes, so that we can fly on through to May sweeps. Bah.

Yeah I don't like the fact we will have to wait nearly 2 months for answers :(

24's format is the best I think...no interruptions and no stoppages :D

Probably not....also here is some not so good news about the hiatus...its been extended :(
:angry:

QFT. Heroes is my favorite series right now. I didn't even think about there being another long break. Lost and Jericho better come through for me.

QFT. Heroes is my favorite series right now. I didn't even think about there being another long break. Lost and Jericho better come through for me.

so its not gonna be on march 5th?

Yeah it is just it goes on hiatus after that...

they should have put it on hiatus now, it would have made a great cliff hanger

And ticked everyone off big time.. lol.. but they would have hung on the return that's for sure.

WHHHATTTT next week is a final episode before a long break? OH NOT LOST ALL OVER AGAIN

It's ok guys! It might be seven weeks, but watch Thank God your here instead. Brilliant show!

It's no heroes, but it'll take your mind off it for a little bit.

I hope they do justice to the original version :|

WHHHATTTT next week is a final episode before a long break? OH NOT LOST ALL OVER AGAIN

They have had a couple of Hiatus's haven't they?...its a shame really but it does keep you in suspense and then they get the high ratings when they return...

Nah, there was too much closure in this last episode. You gotta have a real cliff hanger, like Peter gets attacked by Sylar and just before we see Peter fight back, "To be continued..." Now THAT is a great cliff hanger. The moment we've all been waiting for, only to have to wait seven weeks to see what happens. It's so devilishly cruel. :cry:

thanks for the update on the 7 week hiatus... def not happy about it but .. whatever.. always other crap on my dvr to catch up on

Yeah I keep meaning to actually sit down and watch Prison Break...might have to rent the first season while the hiatus on...lol

so i'm confused about the last episode, if the black guy was there couldn't he of run in, and with him in the room Mr Nuke man wouldn't be able to go nuker, and it would have just stopped..right?

Not exactly. It appears that the Haitian can quench one's powers, it may have been that in the process of trying to bring down Ted, Ted gets more ticked off and begins to go nuclear like he did after being shot. The Haitian isn't invincible, at least not that we know of (nor do we have reason to believe that he is), so it stands to reason that if he provoked Ted, he himself could've gotten hurt during the process.

so i'm confused about the last episode, if the black guy was there couldn't he of run in, and with him in the room Mr Nuke man wouldn't be able to go nuker, and it would have just stopped..right?

i was thinking about it too, i assumed that the haitians other power was to block other peoples ability like how he did with the policeman(matt?). But when nathan escaped, the haitian coudnt stop him from flying away. Maybe its limited to block only 'mental' powers?

Well the police dude got a few words in when he was trying to read his mind. maybe his powers aren't perfect

Exactly. Kind of like Peter. He can absorb anyone's powers naturally, but as far as having his dreams, those come and go on their own time it seems. It doesn't seem unlikely that that's the case for the Haitian.