NBC'S Heroes

Actually, I think it's only a 6 week hiatus, not 7. We have an episode this monday, March 5. That new show is showing in Heroes' time slot on April 9th and 16th, so heroes will be back on April 23rd. That's only 6 weeks off. Still not great, but not as bad as everyone thought lol.

Yeah I keep meaning to actually sit down and watch Prison Break...might have to rent the first season while the hiatus on...lol

you should... esp the first season... the 2nd season is getting a lil repetative but still a good show.... i heard there is going to be a 3rd season which to me is a bit much...

so i'm confused about the last episode, if the black guy was there couldn't he of run in, and with him in the room Mr Nuke man wouldn't be able to go nuker, and it would have just stopped..right?

yea i was a lil confused about this too... i was under the impression that each hero only had 1 power(not including peter/sylar) from what i read on other forums people believe he may only be able to block others powers that involve the mind....

i was thinking about it too, i assumed that the haitians other power was to block other peoples ability like how he did with the policeman(matt?). But when nathan escaped, the haitian coudnt stop him from flying away. Maybe its limited to block only 'mental' powers?

yup.. this seems to be the thought on him now.,..

The reason why he's able to stop Matt's power is because he makes him forget what he's about to hear in his head even before he hears it, this is why he hears a sreech and why he can't stop other people's powers.

One thing that was bit far fetched was that her dad was exposed to a high level of radiation. I mean if radiation is so high that things are burning around, Clair's dad was for sure going to have some damage done to his body, especially his immune system...

One thing that was bit far fetched was that her dad was exposed to a high level of radiation. I mean if radiation is so high that things are burning around, Clair's dad was for sure going to have some damage done to his body, especially his immune system...

yeah i was thinking the same, look at claire when she got out of the house, she was wasted, the dad was as close (yeah sprague didnt blow up in HRG) but HRG came out normal!

we THINK he is normal. They could be leaving this open for when they need to kill him off later. (he could die from Radiation poison like Ted's Wife.) God I hope not I am REALLY loving HRG now

we THINK he is normal. They could be leaving this open for when they need to kill him off later. (he could die from Radiation poison like Ted's Wife.) God I hope not I am REALLY loving HRG now

Yeah I know I like him now...

so i'm confused about the last episode, if the black guy was there couldn't he of run in, and with him in the room Mr Nuke man wouldn't be able to go nuker, and it would have just stopped..right?

The Haitian can only block mental powers, and erase minds. He can't block physical powers, like Ted's radioactivity or Nathan's flying.

we could assume that ted didnt radiate as much when HRG was around and the company that HRG works for has someone with an ability to heal others.

I laughed when Parkman was trying to read Mr. Bennet's mind but then he started thinking in Japanese :laugh:

Overall, an excellent and satisfying episode that also leaves you wanting for more. (Y)

i thought it was wierd that he was thinking in japenese hed have to be very fluent in it i think because im sure hed have to think about it in his head for what each word means. unless he was just thinking random japenese jibber jabber.

i thought it was wierd that he was thinking in japenese hed have to be very fluent in it i think because im sure hed have to think about it in his head for what each word means. unless he was just thinking random japenese jibber jabber.

Not really, if he can speak Japanese fluently, he can also think it fluently. I have the same with english, i speak/think in Dutch but its easy for me to think in english :p

Supposedly he

finds the sword

next week.

I wonder if it actually does nothing...like his powers lie deeper then the sword

If you remember earlier in the episode he was talking to Hiro's Dad VERY well. So he is very fluent in it.

If you remember earlier in the episode he was talking to Hiro's Dad VERY well. So he is very fluent in it.

Yeah its all part of the company I suppose...got to be trained in world wide languages :)

Not really, if he can speak Japanese fluently, he can also think it fluently. I have the same with english, i speak/think in Dutch but its easy for me to think in english :p

but cognitivly in your mind youve got to be thinking about it. like when i want to think bonjour i think hello = bonjour. ive only just started getting into my psychology course so if im speaking crap correct me.

Thought I'd remind Canadian viewers that Heroes is going to be on tonight again! One day ahead again, but one day closer to the hiatus.

Pretty good episode overall.. But I'm a little put off by the disjointed nature of the last few episodes. And to be honest some of the characters are rubbing me the wrong way, when they never did before.. I think the writing is starting to get a bit lazy, but hopefully future episodes won't have the same problem.