NBC'S Heroes

first off, if syler had that 'brain retarded' IV in him how come he still had super hearing and was able to .....(i wont say it because someones gonna read this spoiler anyway and ruin it for them :p)

next, i dont think syler can kill peter that easily, peter knows how to use his powers now, peter could stop time, telekinis's syler into a wall, then nuke his face, tele port his heart into the year 1230, and his brain in the year 3824, and come back and unfreeze time.

peter has way too much power to be able to die knowing hes going to or is getting attacked, since he could just freeze time the second it happened, same goes for Hiro, unless they got shot in the head without knowing they were gonna get shot. :s

and yes i called the thing between Claires dad and his wife the second i saw what his assistant could do, i also realized it was the assistant the second the whats her face walked through the door.

Just finished watching it...awesome but the ending was to whats the word...predictable...keep us waiting for 7 weeks now whats gonna happen tho I wanted a better ending it was a good episode :D

I am getting a bit annoyed with this, it's getting insanely predictable in the wrong ways, but the ending just really ****ed me off

How could Peter just scream and let sylar cut away? When he was about to get hit with that tranquilizing dart on the roof, he stopped time, and flew away... he instinctively is able to use the abilities, or is very close to full use in that sense... but Sylar comes and he screams like a girl. Of course the next episode might steer it another direction, but what happened to what we saw him do so far? Unless he's just playing with Sylar.

I guess the show goes on a break now, feels annoying to end it with this for a while.

first off, if syler had that 'brain retarded' IV in him how come he still had super hearing and was able to .....(i wont say it because someones gonna read this spoiler anyway and ruin it for them :p )

next, i dont think syler can kill peter that easily, peter knows how to use his powers now, peter could stop time, telekinis's syler into a wall, then nuke his face, tele port his heart into the year 1230, and his brain in the year 3824, and come back and unfreeze time.

peter has way too much power to be able to die knowing hes going to or is getting attacked, since he could just freeze time the second it happened, same goes for Hiro, unless they got shot in the head without knowing they were gonna get shot. :s

and yes i called the thing between Claires dad and his wife the second i saw what his assistant could do, i also realized it was the assistant the second the whats her face walked through the door.

well...

we know he doesn't kill peter, Hiro asks about his Scar when he travels back from the future? I wonder where he get its... oo probably right there.

Peter is learning to control his powers, he was able to stop time, to my knowledge he hasn't even tried teleporting

I am getting a bit annoyed with this, it's getting insanely predictable in the wrong ways, but the ending just really ****ed me off

How could Peter just scream and let sylar cut away? When he was about to get hit with that tranquilizing dart on the roof, he stopped time, and flew away... he instinctively is able to use the abilities, or is very close to full use in that sense... but Sylar comes and he screams like a girl. Of course the next episode might steer it another direction, but what happened to what we saw him do so far? Unless he's just playing with Sylar.

I guess the show goes on a break now, feels annoying to end it with this for a while.

another..

he got the drop on peter and he panicked obviously. If you recall correctly, he didn't use his powers right away last time, they shot the invisible man and then he used them when he realized what was happening. The sylar scene was what 10 seconds? He still has plenty of time.

Yeah infact most of what the Sylar vs Peter scene is what we saw in the previews...those who watched them of course :D

they lied!! they lied!! ><

there was no battle =..(... [sylar said he was gona kick some ass in this eps] yer for 3secs... 5wks til it return :(

The show is taking a 7 week break? hmmm maybe enough time for me to start watchin it and catch up, i been hearin good things about this show!

omg, Peter can own Sylar just now in a big way... Remember when episode Five, Hiro said he didn't recognize Peter without his scar? Now we can possibly see how Peter gets his scar? Anyway, stopping time and kicking Sylar's butt is what Peter can do. I have a feeling this next episode maybe Sylar's last, but then "Saving the Cheerleader, Save the world" might not have meaning. Hiro mentioned many die before Sylar does. So will this be Sylar's end? Tune in seven weeks from now.....Muahahahaha!!

did someone translate the french words?

They're just saying stuff like, "I told you to take care of here" and "I did what I could, but she's a stubborn one", stuff like that.

They're just saying stuff like, "I told you to take care of here" and "I did what I could, but she's a stubborn one", stuff like that.

I love the sound of french. My friend is teaching me it..

omg, Peter can own Sylar just now in a big way... Remember when episode Five, Hiro said he didn't recognize Peter without his scar? Now we can possibly see how Peter gets his scar? Anyway, stopping time and kicking Sylar's butt is what Peter can do. I have a feeling this next episode maybe Sylar's last, but then "Saving the Cheerleader, Save the world" might not have meaning. Hiro mentioned many die before Sylar does. So will this be Sylar's end? Tune in seven weeks from now.....Muahahahaha!!

But peter has claires powers so there shoudnt be any scar if he survives.

But peter has claires powers so there shoudnt be any scar if he survives.

he wont have a scar i think, the peter in that hiro's timeline didn't save claire so sylar had the ability and not peter.

Lookout for the PS3 being played, and what looked to be Heavenly Sword.... I almost had an accident in my shorts, I <3 that game, can't wait for it to come out.