NBC'S Heroes

Has anyone considered how Simone's father ties into all of this? I mean, he was living in the apartment that seems to be playing such a central role in the series thus far. Claire is given to HRG on the balcony, Mr. Invisible was living there, Peter cared for Simone's dad there, etc.

Has anyone considered how Simone's father ties into all of this? I mean, he was living in the apartment that seems to be playing such a central role in the series thus far. Claire is given to HRG on the balcony, Mr. Invisible was living there, Peter cared for Simone's dad there, etc.

I said the same thing.. This apartment building is HUGE.. What's going on there.

But peter has claires powers so there shoudnt be any scar if he survives.

Yes if he uses it. I think he will have to do something to break the hold of Sylar, maybe use the telekinesis back on him, then use invisibility, then cut Sylar as Sylar was cutting him...point is while Peter is focused on fighting and surviviing, the healing might not kick in quick enough. Just a thought. But how will Peter get a scar? I don't know. I figured it might have to do with the explosion that will happen.

Just watched it. I can't believe Peter and Sylar didn't have a big fight in that episode :( So many things revealed, especially, we finally get to see who Mr Linderman is lol.

5 more weeks.....arrrgg :(

Peter has a long hair I guess that's the reason for the hair falling. I guess that explain what they've been saying about peter getting a hair cut and I guess we can assume where the scar comes from.

Did they change their initial plans for this episode? Whatever happened to the whole "Someone flies, someone dies". Or was that for the simone episode?

As far as I can tell no hero has died in this episode. Spoilers been saying that a hero would die,... I guess mohinder will be dying anyway. I hope that Claude comes back to save peter, but I guess peter can handle it.

Did Isaac paint his own death?

Just watched it. I can't believe Peter and Sylar didn't have a big fight in that episode :( So many things revealed, especially, we finally get to see who Mr Linderman is lol.

5 more weeks.....arrrgg :(

soo, Hiros own father is Mr. Linderman? :s

and why 5 weeks?

soo, Hiros own father is Mr. Linderman? :s

and why 5 weeks?

I read somewhere about it coming back after 5 weeks, it is the end of a Season you know ;).

Mr Linderman is not Hiro's dad, check my blog for some pics of the real Mr Linderman (link in sig)

:( they mad peter look like such a ###### in this episode

he ran away when issac was shooting at him, he could have stopped the bullet or something!

and the way he screamed when sylar started to cut him!

he should be awesome with all his powers and stuff, he should be doing alot more!

Riiiiiiiight... :blink:

edit: Like the UK and Australia are the same, right?

Yes, Im sure the asians would think so looking from their point of view

Dam oh man left me wanting more like always!Can't wait til episode 19!

Did anyone else notice the Heavenly Sword (PS3) game? Micah was watching his mother play it. I didn't know he had a PS3.. :p