NBC'S Heroes

Lookout for the PS3 being played, and what looked to be Heavenly Sword.... I almost had an accident in my shorts, I <3 that game, can't wait for it to come out.

Damn that was a PS3 game? I mean I saw the controller and all but I truly have to say I am fully impressed. I thought that was a "fake" CGI rendered game, I honestly did.

What a great show. Honestly.

George Takei is truly one of the luckiest actors ever, They were talking about it on Howard Stern today with him (he is doing another week long gust announcer appearance) and Howard pointed out how George has gotten to be a part and play characters in perhaps two of the biggest cult classic TV shows ever made... Heroes and Star Trek. While Heroes is obviously nowhere near "TrekKie" like status just yet, it definitely has the potential to be.

Definitely just the best show on TV by far. Like others just wish I did not have to wait 6 weeks for new episodes. George Takei did say though they just filmed episode 19 last week (or was it 18 and he just got the script to 19?), so in all fairness they do turn these shows around in an insanely fast manner.

Wow this episode was incredible, this was my first episode in HD too why oh why are there no new episodes till April 23rd? I cant wait to see Syler vs. Peter :cry:.

Wow, amazing episode. The fact that Hiro and Ando arrived at a destroyed NY City further's the theory that I had about Isaac painting the future and that no matter what people try to do, it will still come to pass.

An amazing and sad episode. I simply cannot get enough of this.

Wow, amazing episode. The fact that Hiro and Ando arrived at a destroyed NY City further's the theory that I had about Isaac painting the future and that no matter what people try to do, it will still come to pass.

An amazing and sad episode. I simply cannot get enough of this.

Your theory is wrong. Claire was saved, and one of the paintings was different from how it actually turned out. The one where she is running up the steps of the circular "bowl".

The cheerleader in the painting having her head cut open was not Claire, it was her old friend that she earlier punched, Jackie.

If memory serves me correctly, the painting of Claire running up the steps, she does fall, and that's where she runs into Peter, who stays to confront Sylar, in which they both fall and Peter "dies".

I'd have to check out that particular scene again with the running up the steps painting.

The cheerleader in the painting having her head cut open was not Claire, it was her old friend that she earlier punched, Jackie.

If memory serves me correctly, the painting of Claire running up the steps, she does fall, and that's where she runs into Peter, who stays to confront Sylar, in which they both fall and Peter "dies".

I'd have to check out that particular scene again with the running up the steps painting.

Here, another person who believes the same theory as you:

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=711038

Here's the important part:

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World - THE FUTURE HAS CHANGED

This is the ONLY painting (so far) where the heroes' actions have altered destiny!

Ep5-ShadowMan.JPGEp9-ShadowMan.JPG

Claire, fleeing up the bleachers, trips and falls as someone approaches

● In Isaac's original vision, just before Future-Hiro visits Peter on the subway train, Isaac sees the fleeing Claire stumble, turn around, and face the approaching Sylar alone.

● Empowered by Hiro's speech with the courage to 'save the world,' Peter defies certain death by coming to Claire's rescue. This time when she stumbles on the steps, Peter is there beside Claire to help her to her feet and Sylar approaches them together. Peter helps Claire to escape, absorbing her regeneration ability, thus they both survive.

Edited by episode

One more episode and then it's a waiting game till April 23rd??? Damn that sucks more than a Dyson. Guess I'll have to watch the whole series again until then.

God bless PVR's.

Wait.. so since when did Peter have the ability to absorb powers?... I thought that he could only use the powers of other heroes that are nearby him... I haven't caught all of the ep's of late so I could have missed something and I apologize for my ignorance if that's true. but I was under the distinct impression that it was a proximity thing not a leeching thing like sylar.

anyone?

Either way hiatuses are quite annoying...

Wait.. so since when did Peter have the ability to absorb powers?... I thought that he could only use the powers of other heroes that are nearby him... I haven't caught all of the ep's of late so I could have missed something and I apologize for my ignorance if that's true. but I was under the distinct impression that it was a proximity thing not a leeching thing like sylar.

anyone?

Either way hiatuses are quite annoying...

allow me to fill you in :D

at first i thought the same thing but in recent episodes peter meets a invisible man, who helps teach peter how to use his powers, as it turns out it is like a proximity thing, but also a sponge thing :blink: anyone peter comes in proximity with he gains there powers........

yah, at first it was portrayed that he can use powers of the people around him, but after meeting claude, peter discovers that when he focuses on the people he absorbed the power from, he can use their powers.

Yep, and thus making him more power full than Sylar. Can't wait for next episode.

Peter uses his powers as an instinct, when he is in danger one of his powers comes out and saves him, as it happened before when he fell off the roof or when he snapped that stick

I can already guess what will happen, but it will be interesting to actually see it :)

Your theory is wrong. Claire was saved, and one of the paintings was different from how it actually turned out. The one where she is running up the steps of the circular "bowl".

Also, Peter saw a future of him exploding that had both simone and mohinder. It could have been something symbolic, but simone is death and mohinder is almost there. And I'm pretty sure that either peter or niki were going to die in this episode but ended up alive.

So Ep18 has just passed ...

So please clarify.. There will be an ep19 then hiatus ?

I seen on the nbc forums, that season 1 has 23 eps, so whats the go ?

Lookout for the PS3 being played, and what looked to be Heavenly Sword.... I almost had an accident in my shorts, I <3 that game, can't wait for it to come out.

Yeh, I thought they were a "poor" family, and now they've got a PS3? heh.

So Ep18 has just passed ...

So please clarify.. There will be an ep19 then hiatus ?

I seen on the nbc forums, that season 1 has 23 eps, so whats the go ?

Nope thats it now till April 23r:(:(

Yeh, I thought they were a "poor" family, and now they've got a PS3? heh.

They probably bought that after Micah took all that money from the cash box!!

Here, another person who believes the same theory as you:

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=711038

Here's the important part:

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World - THE FUTURE HAS CHANGED

This is the ONLY painting (so far) where the heroes' actions have altered destiny!

Ep5-ShadowMan.JPGEp9-ShadowMan.JPG

Claire, fleeing up the bleachers, trips and falls as someone approaches

● In Isaac's original vision, just before Future-Hiro visits Peter on the subway train, Isaac sees the fleeing Claire stumble, turn around, and face the approaching Sylar alone.

● Empowered by Hiro's speech with the courage to 'save the world,' Peter defies certain death by coming to Claire's rescue. This time when she stumbles on the steps, Peter is there beside Claire to help her to her feet and Sylar approaches them together. Peter helps Claire to escape, absorbing her regeneration ability, thus they both survive.

This one is correct. I thought I remembered Isaac visually seeing Claire running, but I didn't remember, in the altered future, Peter being behind her, I thought they ran into each other again on the steps (so on that account, I was wrong).

This doesn't rule out that my theory is flat out wrong, it just means that for the most part, all paintings will come to pass. Claire did run up the steps, and did fall, except this time Peter was there. If I'm reading the timeline correctly (and if memory serves me correctly, though it's been a very long time since this particular event occurred), Peter's death was already painted, before he knew of a cheerleader, before he met Hiro. So how does that tie in?

I still stand by Isaac's painting coming to pass, with a 2% margin of error of course ;)

They probably bought that after Micah took all that money from the cash box!!

Or hit money from Linderman. Either way, they ain't po no mo :p