NBC'S Heroes

April 23 Preview

Can't wait!!

LOL I follow your link and you know what? There's this one person, probably a diehard fan of Heroes or maybe a stupendous fanatical fan that really takes Heroes to the next level. She believes that Suresh was trying to contact her saying that she is in the list. LOL She documented about 6 episodes of her contacts and stuff. She's crazy! I can't imagine that there are crazy people out there that really thinks Heroes are a real thing. I think she needs help lol.

Check this link out.

Try to watch all 6 of her document thingy lol.. She was putting a good act lol

Sorry Jase, I thought it's hillarious cos it's Heroes related. She's a fan of Heroes and I think she goes too far. She actually thinks she was contacted by Suresh. I followed the link Mathachew gave and saw that and thought it could bring some laughs. Ignore it if it's just garbage. I only want to bring in some laugh related to NBC "Heroes".

Krome she contacted me a few weeks back *not for Heroes questions about my Power :shifty:* but for me to promote her on my Heroes site...I didnt reply...do I feel bad?..No...Will I contact her?...Probably not :D

Krome she contacted me a few weeks back *not for Heroes questions about my Power :shifty:* but for me to promote her on my Heroes site...I didnt reply...do I feel bad?..No...Will I contact her?...Probably not :D

LOL wow... she's a dedicated fan. You should be by her side and perhaps help her promote her site or whatever. She might be big one day. LOL She's just too hillarious for me. She's gone too far man.. hahaha

LOL wow... she's a dedicated fan. You should be by her side and perhaps help her promote her site or whatever. She might be big one day. LOL She's just too hillarious for me. She's gone too far man.. hahaha

Yeah she maybe a put up job by NBC and I lost my chance...The Cameraman makes me laugh he's like all suprised at stuff that she does LOL

The "Incidental Heroes" episodes are most likely made by NBC themselves, put out as viral video, just to get more publicity, exposure, etc.

1) Good quality video

2) Widescreen video

3) Girl's attractive

4) She makes sure to mention what day Heroes is on

5) Just too much production value overall

*edit*

Ok, so it probably IS fan-made. I just saw episode two and you can tell the book cover for "Activating Evolution" is just a paper printout wrapped around a book. If NBC made this, it'd be the same as the book in the show.

Edited by Jack31081

From Kristins Blog...It Seems theres gonna be multiple Deaths!!!

Everyone is going to die. Yes, it seems that the original prediction of 2 major deaths has risen incredibly, and every Hero will die before the Season ends. Do not fear though, as it is going to happen in episode 20 of Season 1, which is the 5 years in the future episode. This means that we may well get to see an end of the world style battle in this episode. It was also noted that this could mean we have an idea of when the show will end. It is a great twist in the show, episode 20 looks like a great episode.

Just watched it! Words can not describe just how good Heroes is, much better than LOST (and I thought LOST was brilliant)! We found out so much this episode :D.

What has happened to Zach though? I thought Zach and Claire would be getting it on by now, that was a cute relationship :)! I love the humour that is incorporated as well, the "you cant have any of my pot pie" thing was hilarious :rofl:! That new Hero is hot as well, the one that can shape shift, although she seems to be a bit of (*insert swear word of choice here*).

April 23rd is such a long way away :(

That new Hero is hot as well, the one that can shape shift, although she seems to be a bit of (*insert swear word of choice here*).

April 23rd is such a long way away :(

Yeah Missy Peregryn is well fit...she was in some Gym movie I watched last year where she ran around in a leotard :shifty:

Damn, I thought I recognized her. Always had a thing for that chick. Hell, she's good looking enough for me to watch Stick It, lol.

Don't you guys think that if Toby Maguire doesn't return for future spidermans that Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli) would make a good spiderman? He reminds me of Toby in the seres.

Damn, I thought I recognized her. Always had a thing for that chick. Hell, she's good looking enough for me to watch Stick It, lol.

Yeah I didnt want to watch the movie but then when I saw her and the other girls but mainly her I thought I am gonna like this!!!

So,

If Peter can get his **** together, he can kick Sylars ass. But will Mohinder live?, he looked pretty under the weather

i dont think mohinder is dead just yet... i def think he got his butt kicked but im pretty sure peter is finally going to snap out of it and sylar will eventually retreat....

I don't think Mohinder will die, otherwise who will chat all the crap at the start of every episode :p?

Looked like he got nailed to the ceiling or something though :p

Nailed? Nah, I'm sure it's Sylar holding him up there until he's ready to leave, then he'll finish Mohinder off and pin him somehow, but I doubt that'll happen. April 23rd... *sigh*

If Sylar takes his brain, I doubt he'll be able to regrow the thing. Technically Peter is stronger than Sylar in terms of powers he posses (regeneration), but Sylar has much better control over powers in general.

Don't you guys think that if Toby Maguire doesn't return for future spidermans that Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli) would make a good spiderman? He reminds me of Toby in the seres.

:yes: although I can't imagine it whithout it looking so cheesy somehow. Milo isn't an amazing actor, even not as good as the lowly Toby Maguire. Anyone remember his acting in episode 1/2 where he was saying "You're my brother" in such a forceful and natural way, although his acting has improved since then.

Edited by Flare