NBC'S Heroes

I cannot believe we have to wait so long to see Heroes again. This has become my favorite show... by far. I could miss the other shows I watch, but NOT this one.

HUGE spoiler (I guess)

Sylar is the one that dies, guess who gets all his abilities? The source is that Kristin from E online, but the spoiler is so ... "sylar dies" that I'm wondering where's the trick!

HUGE spoiler (I guess)

Sylar is the one that dies, guess who gets all his abilities? The source is that Kristin from E online, but the spoiler is so ... "sylar dies" that I'm wondering where's the trick!

Interesting...

I heard he was a season regular for Season 2...weird if thats not the case...infact Kristin reported he could be a season regular for Season 2...lol

Interesting...

I heard he was a season regular for Season 2...weird if thats not the case...infact Kristin reported he could be a season regular for Season 2...lol

the interview you are referring to(i think) by Tim Kring the creator.. he says he would like syalr to return for season 2... ill see if i can find the interview...

the interview you are referring to(i think) by Tim Kring the creator.. he says he would like syalr to return for season 2... ill see if i can find the interview...

Yeah I know the one you mean where he said

Sylar's Character will feature in Season 2 which led people to believe that he may die but live on in someone else

It's playing one more episode on the 12Th!!! Yokata! :woot:

No it's not. The last episode said it returns April 23. I doubt they would say it returns next month and then put a new episode up next week. Most people wouldn't watch it because they would be thinking "oh, Heroes isn't new until April 23, crap."

It's playing one more episode on the 12Th!!! Yokata! :woot:

Most likely a repeat or a recap episode...no new stuff till April :)

Most likely a repeat or a recap episode...no new stuff till April :)

its not on at all on the 12th....

they're showing a 2 hour deal or no deal followed by the Black Donnellys...

its not on at all on the 12th....

they're showing a 2 hour deal or no deal followed by the Black Donnellys...

Yeah I thought it wouldnt be on...I thought maybe repeat but that will probably happen a weekend before the return...

Some Spoilers from Paleyfest in Hollywood...

Straight from the HEROES panel at Paleyfest in Hollywood. They showed a scene from the next new batch of Heroes episodes. Linderman is explaining that he is responsible for the nuke explosion to come in NYC, and that the reason is the resultant crisis will unite the rest of the world! He alludes to having a power, being part of a earlier group who were doing good deeds, but later fell apart; some of them becoming the cabal we've seen so far. He also feels he's doing the world a favor. Of course, this is Ozmandius' reason for the faked NYC alien attack & a-bomb in Watchmen. Can all of the Heroes writers not be aware of this major plot point from Watchmen? And, If that film ever gets made, would it force them to change the ending, since Heroes has now used the same idea? Hayden P, by the way, looked amazing, and was very funny throughout, as they all were. (almost everyone was there except Ando & Sylar.) What do you think?

From Official Heroes forums

Hello again to my extra-ordinary friends,

It’s been seven episodes since we've last spoken, and our heroes have come a long way -- Peter learned to control his abilities; Matt teamed up with Ted Sprague to find answers to his questions; Claire witnessed the sacrifice her adopted father was willing to make to protect her; Niki and Jessica have battled for control over their life with Micah and DL; Sylar escaped from Primatech Paper to claim new victims.

You've now just seen episode 18, and at its conclusion we've left our heroes in peril -- HRG's plan to protect Claire has been discovered by Thompson; Isaac is staring at paintings of his own death; Hiro and Ando have transported to the future five years after the bomb's explosion; Nathan is pondering an offer from Linderman that will make him President of the United States; and Peter is moments away from becoming Sylar’s latest victim.

HEROES will be taking a short break, but when we return with new episodes on April 23, we know you'll agree that it’s been worth the wait. You'll see which of our characters escape from the danger they're in, you'll learn more about Linderman's involvement in our characters lives, and you'll even see a glimpse of what the future will be like if our heroes fail to stop the explosion in New York City. In the meantime, here are some answers to questions that you&Zach Quinto, who portrays Sylar, has been, in my opinion, an important aspect to the series. Are there plans to make him a series regular? s regular?

Look for

Sylar's character to continue on

in season two. [ My addition : This contradicts KristinAre there any plans to introduce new, long-lasting female characters?characters?

You've just met Candice, our master of illusion, who may be sticking around to team up with an unexpected character. There are also plans for another major female character forIs there any real significance to Mr. Bennet's glasses?;s glasses?

Because his character had very few lines in the pilot, and needed to be recognizable, we gave him a distinct pair of glasses. I also liked that they had a distinct early days of the CIA look to them. Very "CompaThere are many books, magazines, shows, movies, all about people with super human abilities. Do you feel you are creating a new way of looking into what it means to be super human? per human?

We are looking at heroes as though they are ordinary people living in the real world. If you woke up one morning and discovered you had a fantastic ability, what would you do? Embrace it like Hiro, ignore it like Nathan, or abuse it like Sylar?

Keep watching!

-

Edited by Pallab

Hiro and Ando have transported to the future five years after the bomb's explosion

Wha? I didn't realize they were so far in the future. Let's just say I hope that the heroes can change what happens in Isaac's paintings.

Malcolm McDowell will be returning for at least three more episodes as Linderman, the "mastermind behind all the shenanigans" on Heroes. Spoilers ahead!

The only episode title we know so far is Chapter 19 ? ".07%," the April 23 return of Heroes. ".07%" refers to the number of people who will die in the anticipated explosion in New York. Linderman tries to win Nathan over to his side by saying "There's six and a half billion people on the planet, that's less than .07%. Come on, that's an acceptable loss by anyone's count."

"The twist about Linderman is that he also has a power, which is ? oh, I should probably hold back." McDowell told Entertainment Weekly recently.

As we'll see in the episode, Linderman's gallery not only contains Isaac's paintings, but works by others with similar powers, including Takezo Kensei, who owned the sword Hiro's been after.

Linderman tells Nathan that he's been using his own powers (whatever they might be) to help bring about the New York City explosion, because he believes it will bring about a positive change in the world.

Isaac paints Nathan as the President in the future; Linderman says "It is your destiny, Nathan, to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation, a world."

Nathan brings up Peter's "exploding man" destiny, and Linderman tells him "Peter's curtain call will come the day after you're elected."

Linderman's known about his own powers for many years, and used to work with another group of heroes - including Claude, who we saw as HRG's first partner in Company Man. Tim Kring, Heroes creator, says these heroes were part of "a generation that actually came before our current crop."

So what happened? "Greed set in, and we split apart. And all the good we'd done, well, it amounted to nothing," Linderman tells Nathan.

Hopefully, soon we'll learn the identities of some of the others with powers. Is Hiro's father one of them? What about Peter and Nathan's mother, who's also Claire's grandmother? We'll find out, promise the show's writers.

"We don't want to be a show that dangles questions and?doesn't answer them," says Kring.

Look for

Sylar's character to continue on

in season two. [ My addition : This contradicts Kristin's spoiler ]

Kristens spoiler had the word

die

in italics, suggesting a meaning other than the most obvious one. I figure it's temporary...

I can go one step and say there are Promos out and

OMG...Sylar does get issaaaaac and he sees what he is gonna do to him...that just owns

candice turns into claire! matt and some guy! is that ted?

Whats with sylar and issac looking straight up?

nathan meets claire!

Linderman shows nathan his future!

I thought i couldnt wait before... now i definatley can't!!!

You should of rationed them :p

lol, definitely. To sit through 18 straight episodes. Oh me oh my, I couldn't do that if I had utterly nothing to do. Sucks to be you Slimy :p

Juicy spoiler here, if true:

Sylar is eating a certain Hero's brain. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Zachary Quinto (Sylar) will be made a series regular for season two. Source: Kristin on E!Online

The brain is probably Isaacs...looking at the promos he nails him down with paintbrushes so it wouldn't surprise me if its him...