NBC'S Heroes

lol, definitely. To sit through 18 straight episodes. Oh me oh my, I couldn't do that if I had utterly nothing to do. Sucks to be you Slimy :p

Well it wasn't completely straight, it was over 3 days. I'm still ****ed it's over a month away though :no:

Well it wasn't completely straight, it was over 3 days. I'm still ****ed it's over a month away though :no:

I did exactly the same, i watched all of them over the course of 3-4 days, and then watched the newest one the day after it was out, and now i don't believe we have to wait so long for the next.

Here are 3 new spoilers from Watch with Kristin

1. Peter's scar has nothing to do with the partial brain/forehead gash that he gets from Sylar

2. Peter will be acquring shapeshifting as a future power (presumably Candice's illusion control ability)

3. Kristin: ... I am also told that one of the reasons that Sylar is sticking around is because he is going to eat the brain of a very important hero, absorbing his superpower the show will need in the future. Yum.

Doesn't it suck ass? I don't know what to do with myself on Monday nights except curl up on the floor and cry like a baby. Save the cheerleader? Save me!

It's even more annoying that we're only waiting for one episode. Sure, it will spectacular as it is the season finale and all that, but after that we'll be back to sulking about how it's not on. Same goes for Lost and Prison Break, they're going to all be over very soon. Thankfully I saved Smallville, I still have all of season 6 to watch, although the original feeling of Smallville seems to have been lost for me :/

It's even more annoying that we're only waiting for one episode. Sure, it will spectacular as it is the season finale and all that, but after that we'll be back to sulking about how it's not on. Same goes for Lost and Prison Break, they're going to all be over very soon. Thankfully I saved Smallville, I still have all of season 6 to watch, although the original feeling of Smallville seems to have been lost for me :/

What are you talking about? There are 4 more episodes left.

LOL, don't scare me like that! I'm missing Heroes already as it is. Last thing I need is for somebody to drop a bomb on me saying that there's only one episode left for this season. :laugh:

I haven't been watching Prison Break, but I'm sure Lost has quite a number of episodes left. The past two seasons had around 24 episodes, so we're only about halfway done.

Here is the remaining dates/titles of remaining episodes.

April 23rd - 0.07% - Episode 19

April 30th - String Theory - Episode 20

May 7th - The Hard Part - Episode 21

May 14th - Landslide - Episode 22

May 21st - How to Stop an Exploding Man - Episode 23 - Season Finale

Omg why have you got a different signature every day, it's getting a bit weird.

wtf?!?...I am surely allowed to change the signature whenever I want to...the only thing weird is you commenting tha:D:D

Look on the bright side: What was a seven week wait is now just under five weeks. :D

Yep those last 2 weeks went by well fast actually...was quite amazed...:D