NBC'S Heroes

Some time ago there was spoiler on what the last catchphrase would be and someone said something like how to stop an exploding man... whoever did it , he got it right that's the name of the final episode :D

but I think the catchphrase is "It's time to save the world" anyway

I'm sorry, but this is a 4400 rip-off. It's much more riveting, but it's grey's anatomy of "special" abilities TV shows

you are completely off..... in what way is this a rip off of 4400??

you are completely off..... in what way is this a rip off of 4400??

I think he means people with abilitys...like that Baby who caused devastation etc...but not sure what else he means :s

One of the guys in 4400 could heal people..similar to Linderman ... but thats where the similarities stop. Heroes > 4400

Spoiler tags man!

*sigh* I dont' know why this has to be said every three or four pages, but for spoilers, as the admins have already stated previously, put them in spoiler tags. If the episode has aired, it is fair game. However, the next episode of Heroes has not aired, therefor, you should abide by what the admins have stated and put the comment in spoiler tags. I don't make this stuff up and am only trying to help the admins.

Just because there's a warning there does not mean you go posting spoilers without putting them in their designated tags. It's really simple, there's no reason to be rebellious.

Edit: The only real debate is whether a show's preview is considered a spoiler. The episode hasn't aired, however, it is not leaked since the network has aired the footage. Some consider a preview leaked footage, while I disagree. When talking about things an official preview hasn't shown, then I'd consider it a spoiler.

Edited by Mathachew

Sort of the old age discussion...you only have to look at the 24 thread to see how many people complain about spoilers...but anything I post like videos I always post a spoiler tag after of the comment on the video...

*sigh* I dont' know why this has to be said every three or four pages, but for spoilers, as the admins have already stated previously, put them in spoiler tags. If the episode has aired, it is fair game. However, the next episode of Heroes has not aired, therefor, you should abide by what the admins have stated and put the comment in spoiler tags. I don't make this stuff up and am only trying to help the admins.

Just because there's a warning there does not mean you go posting spoilers without putting them in their designated tags. It's really simple, there's no reason to be rebellious.

Edit: The only real debate is whether a show's preview is considered a spoiler. The episode hasn't aired, however, it is not leaked since the network has aired the footage. Some consider a preview leaked footage, while I disagree. When talking about things an official preview hasn't shown, then I'd consider it a spoiler.

While I agree with you I also think the people who constantly have to make a post just to complain about no spoiler tags should just not go into the thread thinking its going to be spoiler free.... in an open community forum people who could care less about other people reading spoilers are not going to bother with spoiler tags....

I love the spoilers as much as anyone else, but I'm mainly doing it for 1) the people who don't care for spoilers, and 2) the admins who have to say, "Use spoiler tags".

I love the spoilers as much as anyone else, but I'm mainly doing it for 1) the people who don't care for spoilers, and 2) the admins who have to say, "Use spoiler tags".

My problem with your statement is the fact that if people don't care for spoilers, then they should not even click on this thread, because again as someone else pointed out the title is: Spoilers & theories - be warned! So the people who don't care thing doesn't fly.

Spoilers is something that people thrive in these days because once you watch one episode you want to see more so unfortunately for the people who don't want to read spoilers will always be around...I tend to put them behind a cut on my website so when you go there you don't see it but I cant see why people complain when they are forewarned.

I think you guys are misinterpreting the Spoilers and theories warning. Going by that logic, we should have a second thread for every TV show, one with spoilers, one without. People love to comment and discuss the show, but that certainly does not mean you put spoilers in as well without using the *gasp* spoiler tags. That's what they are there for. Make the admin's job a little easier. Is that so difficult? If so, then don't post :)

lol whats up with Claude wearing the Star-Trek Vulcan looking shirt in the new trailer(s)? lmao looks funny

lol whats up with Claude wearing the Star-Trek Vulcan looking shirt in the new trailer(s)? lmao looks funny

It's another homage to Star Trek after the Zulu mention in one of the episodes and license plate in the other :D

Hey Rappy do you have the promo with the Nickelback song "If Everyone Cared" playing? I just saw it on tv and I got goosebumps.

BTW, the promo says the "final 5 chapters," does that mean the rumor that they're starting a completely new storyline next season true? That would totally sucks since I love the characters and they did a great job in casting.

Hey Rappy do you have the promo with the Nickelback song "If Everyone Cared" playing? I just saw it on tv and I got goosebumps.

BTW, the promo says the "final 5 chapters," does that mean the rumor that they're starting a completely new storyline next season true? That would totally sucks since I love the characters and they did a great job in casting.

I havent seen that promo..I just post what I find on Heroes sites but if I see it then i'll come post...yeah it seems the rumours about season 2 are true...

they are gonna try and focus on the backstorys alot more

Great Harry Potter sig btw ;)