NBC'S Heroes

The premise of Heroes is that each season is a volume, with each episode being chapters of that volume. Each volume is a different story to be told. I don't think that's so bad. With so many thousands, if not millions, of people who evolve to have these new abilities, focusing primarily on the group now just seems to be narrow minded in the story telling process. I guess we'll have a better idea of just how many people have gifts and abilities when we get to episode 20, the episode that picks up where we last saw Hiro and Ando.

I personally see no problem with it at all :)

I just had to chip in to say thanks for the spoiler tags, guys. While I understand the Heroes thread has a spoiler warning in its subtitle, the other TV show's threads on Neowin don't and I forget sometimes that Heroes does. I like to hear people's theories and sometimes watch promos that I missed. I don't mind small hints either, but I usually don't want to hear quotes and references from people that know way more than what we've been teased with, so I'm glad that the spoiler tags are here.

I can't really complain about the last spoiler, though. I finally gave into Rappy and clicked on one of his spoiler links right before I saw the other posts so it's all good. :)

I wonder why exaclty Hiro in episode 5 in the subway, while talking with Peter, does he say her risks a breach? Wonder what that is all about.

actually it has gone by extremely fast, I guess playing wow and such again has made me ALMOST forget about it, hehe cant wait though

Two weeks... Too long... Luckily I still have House, Scrubs, 30 Rock, The Riches, The Office, and Grey's Anatomy to keep me occupied.

Damn, I have way too many shows.

Two weeks... Too long... Luckily I still have House, Scrubs, 30 Rock, The Riches, The Office, and Grey's Anatomy to keep me occupied.

Damn, I have way too many shows.

I only recently got into the Riches and really like it :)

Shall I rewind to a time when we had seven weeks to wait? I didn't think so :)

This news comes to us via Craig Byrne (of Herosite.net) and reader Nick Grugin. Craig recently attended the Heroes panel at Wizard World in LA where the panel revealed a few things about the show headed to DVD, and HD DVD (that's right, you'll be able to pick it up in HD!).

Universal has cleared the 72 minute San Diego Comic Con pilot for DVD, which is very different from the version that aired on television. Wizard World talks about the possibility of including some short scenes showing what the characters have been up to during the hiatus, but this may not make it on the DVD set.

Wizard World also talks about HD DVD allowing for more extras, but this isn't really correct since the HD versions of the episodes take up more room on the disc; we've seen other releases where the disc counts are the same with the DVD and HD DVD/Blu-ray releases.

:D

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but is there any significance in Mr Bennet's first name? I am rewatching Heroes again, and it seems to have been brought up a few times, his wife said something along the lines of "funny how everyone calls him Mr Bennet, where as we know him as ##phone rings##". She said that to Sylar...just thought it must be some important information otherwise they would of told us :p.

Or then again maybe not!

I only recently got into the Riches and really like it :)

LOL... there has only been like 4 episodes ...

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but is there any significance in Mr Bennet's first name? I am rewatching Heroes again, and it seems to have been brought up a few times, his wife said something along the lines of "funny how everyone calls him Mr Bennet, where as we know him as ##phone rings##". She said that to Sylar...just thought it must be some important information otherwise they would of told us :p.

Or then again maybe not!

No, they said that his name didn't have meaning. It was meant to be revealed already, but they figured that the let down of him having a regular first name wouldn't appease the fans, so they left it out.

LOL... there has only been like 4 episodes ...

Yeah well 5 now but I think its a good concept...of course that could all change and turn really crap...