NBC'S Heroes

How about a little resurrection action? Remember Simone, the one Isaac shot and killed? The one who wanted to go public with the Heroes? Turns out she might have some death defying abilities of her own, abilities she shared with her father as well. Kristin is claiming that not only will Simone return for the finale, but she will be on the dark side.

Dark side? You ask? Look for some ?Heroes? to make some decisions that will put them on the wrong side of the tracks.

In other news, episode number 21, which is not titled to my knowledge, will be a flashback episode for everybody?s favorite cannibal Sylar; and no, the cannibal thing has not been confirmed - yet ? I?m just being cheeky.

Now on the more exclusive side of things, here is the big question everybody wants answered: will someone be going boom in the finale? Many of you seem to be thinking this is a no-brainer, would it surprise you if I said ?Yes?? A highly placed source says that someone is going nuclear at the end of the year. Where? When? Why? That is an unknown. Also, remember that Tim Kring said Heroes would die. How can they protect themselves from a nuclear blast?

nice update Rappy. I just wish it worry and come.. But then once it does and its over we are all going to be like "why did it have to end so soon"

Question though, so we have what 4 weeks of the show left in the 1st season. When will Season 2 start? August? Are we going to have another HUGE break?

nice update Rappy. I just wish it worry and come.. But then once it does and its over we are all going to be like "why did it have to end so soon"

Question though, so we have what 4 weeks of the show left in the 1st season. When will Season 2 start? August? Are we going to have another HUGE break?

Unless a show follows the 24 template, there will always be breaks. FOX has dedicated 24 to go non-stop, but they don't do that for their other shows. Some even end early (Season 2 of Prison Break, Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica). Normally a season concludes in May, hence the May sweeps, however, not all follow that (as noted). The only way for a show to not have any breaks is to begin airing in January or February. This way they can finish the season around the same time all other TV shows are finishing (aka: May sweeps!).

So, in the case of Heroes, or any other show, unless they come out and say they will begin airing in January or February (like Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica), expect at least one break, possibly two. Season two of Lost was the worst. There must have been five or six breaks (which includes a one week gap between new episodes).

We have 5 weeks left...

April 23rd - 0.07% - Episode 19

SERIAL KILLER SYLAR'S RAMPAGE CONTINUES -- MALCOLM MCDOWELL AND ERIC ROBERTS GUEST STAR -- After "helping" Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) search for more people with special abilities, Sylar's (guest star Zachary Quinto) rampage continues with two "heroes" being confronted by the stronger-powered serial killer. Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) must factor what he's learned from Linderman (guest star Malcolm McDowell) into difficult decisions that will shape the future -- for him, his family, New York City and the world. As Thompson (guest star Eric Roberts) uses every tool at his disposal to find Claire (Hayden Panettiere), Linderman drafts Jessica (Ali Larter) into his far-reaching plans. Meanwhile, Hiro's (Golden Globe nominee Masi Oka) resolve to "save the world" strengthens in the face of a grim reality. Santiago Cabrera, Noah Gray-Cabey, Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg, and Milo Ventimiglia also star. James Kyson Lee, Missy Peregrym and Cristine Rose also guest star.

April 30th - Five Years Gone or String Theory - Episode 20

HAVING STOLEN THE SWORD AND TELEPORTED FIVE YEARS INTO THE FUTURE, HIRO AND ANDO BEAR WITNESS TO A GRIM, HARROWING FUTURE FOR THE "HEROES"-- Thrown five years in the future, Hiro (Golden Globe nominee Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) discover that people with extraordinary abilities are not only widely known about -- after the destruction of New York City and the deaths of millions -- but are being registered, imprisoned, hunted and even killed as "terrorists." As the President takes his first step towards a "final solution," the pair get swept up in what could be the "Heroes" final battle and encounter a range of new and darkly familiar faces. If they survive the experience, can they still get back to the present and save the world? Santiago Cabrera, Jack Coleman, Noah Gray-Cabey, Greg Grunberg, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Leonard Roberts and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Stana Katic, Jimmy Jean-Louis and Zachary Quinto guest star.

May 7th - The Hard Part - Episode 21

May 14th - Landslide - Episode 22

May 21st - How to Stop an Exploding Man - Episode 23 - Season Finale

Just because he says peter is dead it does not mean he really is.

Rumor has it that Simone has an ability too, in which she will return in the finale, along with her dad. If this is true, Peter has inherited this ability, whatever it is. I'm sure it's something about dying and reviving. We shall see in a few weeks when the finale is aired.

Rumor has it that Simone has an ability too, in which she will return in the finale, along with her dad. If this is true, Peter has inherited this ability, whatever it is. I'm sure it's something about dying and reviving. We shall see in a few weeks when the finale is aired.

Yeah I mentioned that Here