NBC'S Heroes

Ha ha! You should trust Rappy, he is like the ultimate fanatic and knows everything when it comes to Heroes :p!

Yeah, that's true. Although, that's because he spends the majority of his days on the internet.

Yeah, that's true. Although, that's because he spends the majority of his days on the internet.

Yep what a life I lea:D:D

Yeah Slimy I sorta of forgot what happened until I read the episode description sort of brought memory's bac:D:D

I cant even wait for tonights episode.... but after reading so much online I feel like I am more interested to see next Mondays episode more than tonights.... i swear.. Season 2.. I am going spoiler free....

I cant even wait for tonights episode.... but after reading so much online I feel like I am more interested to see next Mondays episode more than tonights.... i swear.. Season 2.. I am going spoiler free....

I keep telling myself that but the lure of the dark side always gets me :(

I agree with you guys.. I have GOT to unsubscribe to this thread.. I see the black box and its like ....must...not....look....behind...black....box....

But I just cant do it I have to highlight it.. HEHE

Can't wait for tonight though.. No more raiding on Monday's nights for me again

I agree with you guys.. I have GOT to unsubscribe to this thread.. I see the black box and its like ....must...not....look....behind...black....box....

But I just cant do it I have to highlight it.. HEHE

Can't wait for tonight though.. No more raiding on Monday's nights for me again

This site barely covers any spoilers compared to the ones on the Heroes dedicated forums... those guys live and breath for heroes spoilers.... so if here is the only place you see them... consider yourself lucky

Wait what? Season 2 starts next week?

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best episode yet.

can't wait to see the future episode next week :)

I honestly thought it was a bit weaker than most, but I can see why considering they have a lot to set up and little time to do it. From the show tonight and the previews of following weeks, it seems as though Nathan is heading back down the dark path. The Jessica/Nikki storyline is finally picking up, though. You can almost see them finally melding into one, single minded being.

I liked the end where past hiro runs into future hiro

GAH! Spoiler tags!!! We don't all live on the east coast!!!

GAH! Spoiler tags!!! We don't all live on the east coast!!!

Then don't read the thread? Once the show has aired anywhere, it's fair game. Otherwise, we'd have to wait for those using a DVR, too. If a show that had a thread here has aired yet I haven't watched it, yet, I make sure to avoid the thread until I've seen the episode.