NBC'S Heroes

It was also stated that you should be wait just a tad longer to join the forum so that you can have the time to see it. Why come here when you know people are going to talk about the episode they just finished watching...?

Awesome episode. Next week's looks great. Shame Isaac gave up so easily :(

And what the.... Sylar as President? What the heck?! That or it was supposed to be Nathan and he's a crappy artist.

Then don't read the thread? Once the show has aired anywhere, it's fair game. Otherwise, we'd have to wait for those using a DVR, too. If a show that had a thread here has aired yet I haven't watched it, yet, I make sure to avoid the thread until I've seen the episode.

I'm subscribed to this thread (well, all threads I post in), so I got it in my email :(

And what the.... Sylar as President? What the heck?! That or it was supposed to be Nathan and he's a crappy artist.

I think he is just a crappy artist . :p

btw: Im also starting to wonder exactly who nukes new york . . Ted (radiation dude) or Peter or maybe even sylar (far fetched, but maybe he steals Teds power in the near future?)

I know they want you to think its going to be peter, but i'm not so sure . . .

I just cant express how much I'm enjoying this series, I just hope they (NBC) doesn't screw it up

Edited by cooljerk_dv

btw: Im also starting to wonder exactly who nukes new york . . Ted (radiation dude) or Peter or maybe even sylar (far fetched, but maybe he steals Teds power in the near future?)

I know they want you to think its going to be peter, but i'm not so sure . . .

I think it was Peter, and he gets his scar as a result. The future episode will likely be about the Heroes failing, with the finale being that they succeeded. Honestly it wouldn't seem to fit if it wasn't Peter because Peter saw it in his vision, Isaac possibly saw it (can't recall if he really knew or not), Linderman even knew, so that tells me it was Peter that caused it, possibly, as I said before, as a last ditch effort to get rid of Sylar. However,

given the rumors that Sylar will return in Season Two, it's not likely that it was to stop him.

the whole pulling the chunk of glass out of Peter's head was way too predictable, I mean, they showed his white eyes way too many times

I didn't expect the Nicky shapeshifter though. I did think that she would quickly turn into Mika and try to fool Jessica/Nicky for as long as possible.

The ending was awesome! I knew what it was the second I heard the blade being pulled out :D

I loved this quote...

"So what happens to Hiro in this one?" (the latest and the last issue of 9th Wonders comic)

"You promise you won't post any spoilers?"

:laugh:

USE SPOILER TAGS FOR F*** SAKE!

i havnt watched it yet..................

Learn to not open the thread. Once the show has aired, like I said, it's fair play.

Remember emp was mentioned before and also lindermans tracking system is located in ny wich was mentioned in this episode.

Maybe peter exploeds and makes an emp instead of blowing up the whole city?

I'm just curious... how did Peter automatically regenerate?

For him, doesn't he have to think of the power/ability/person to activate it... or once Peter has done it he knows it like sylar? I guess knows it as in it changes his body or something... :s

Great episode btw... a little ticked at the glass incident, you would think Peter would be able to do multiple things at once... go invisible and fling sylar across the room

From what I saw, it was an excellent episode. I'm a little ticked at my local NBC affiliate though. A wuss ass line of thunder storms rolling through (go figure, it's spring after all :rolleyes: ) and the rat bastards broke into the program to tell us about it. Then they had the nerve to experience some technical difficulties and I got to stare at some tool smile nervously at a camera while whoever was in charge of transitions was apparently asleep at the wheel. So, I wound up missing the entire conversation between Linderman and Nathan, after the first commercial break.

If it has nothing to do with tornadoes, straight line winds or hail stones golf ball size or bigger, I don't need to hear about it. Don't mess with Heroes!! :D

I suppose I'll have to download it now just to see what I missed. Anybody care to spare me the effort and recap what they were talking about after the first commercial break during the rest of the opening credits?

Does anyone else think that Linderman is going to use Micah to rig the election?

Edited by bfoos

I rated this a 7.5, but it opens up for the last few episodes. Especially to expect for the worst than the finale gives you something else.

bfoos... i think you're on the right track.

i think something is happening to nathan, seems like he's getting caught up in the idea that he's gonna do something great and more or less forsaking the people around him.

personally, i was rather disappointed with peter's performance, man, what a wuss.

I rated this a 7.5, but it opens up for the last few episodes. Especially to expect for the worst than the finale gives you something else.

We were all sitting around waiting for your rating. Really. We were.

We were all sitting around waiting for your rating. Really. We were.

Im just saying how I felt average about this episode, if youre going to be an idiot and have no input then fine with me.

I loved this quote...

:laugh:

I thought that was ironic too.
USE SPOILER TAGS FOR F*** SAKE!

i havnt watched it yet..................

Dude, get a f****** clue.

MY RANT:

How does Mohinder mess up two chances to kill Sylar? He knocked out Sylar again. Why didn't he kill him?

MY RANT:

How does Mohinder mess up two chances to kill Sylar? He knocked out Sylar again. Why didn't he kill him?

I figure he just wanted to get the hell out of there safely and make sure that Sylar wouldn't steal Peter's power.

I figure he just wanted to get the hell out of there safely and make sure that Sylar wouldn't steal Peter's power.

I could see that, but the safe thing to do would be to kill Sylar. He knocked him out easily. I was amazed that Sylar didn't hear him coming, what with the super hearing and all. I guess Sylar can only use one power at a time.

I could see that, but the safe thing to do would be to kill Sylar. He knocked him out easily. I was amazed that Sylar didn't hear him coming, what with the super hearing and all. I guess Sylar can only use one power at a time.

Yeah it definitely would have been the better thing to do, but put yourself in his shoes: he was almost killed and as far as he knew Peter was killed. He obviously was panicked and just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

Yeah it definitely would have been the better thing to do, but put yourself in his shoes: he was almost killed and as far as he knew Peter was killed. He obviously was panicked and just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

Yeah I willing to buy that. I just was pointing out. Additionally, I'm suprised Sylar didn't use his super hearing to locate Peter when he was invisible. Instead he lifted the glass shards. I would think this indicates a limitation on using his abilities to one at a time. Which would be a prelude to his downfall. I think Peter can use is abilities more fluidly when he wants to, but perhaps not more than one at a time also. Peter should now have all of Sylar's abilities as well. Making him the most powerful of the Heroes thus far.