NBC'S Heroes

Peter looks a lot older with that hair cut... there's something different about him

So, is Linderman the man behind the company?

Well, finished watching. Not an amazing episode but it feels like they are finally wrapping up. Isaac said that he did "one good thing" and show them how they are going to stop sylar? I guess that's more into season 2 than season 1.

The next episode IS gonna be exciting :D

Edited by Julius Caro

Peter should now have all of Sylar's abilities as well. Making him the most powerful of the Heroes thus far.

No, I was under the impression Peter had to experience the other person doing all the abilities before he could do them himself?

THE SCRAPBOOK!!!!!!

I bet that was isaac was talking about when he was talking to sylar, about how they stop him in the future and how he already showed them how to do it.

When he says "hold on to it, might be worth something someday"....

Actually sylar did use his super hearing to locate peter when he was invisible how do you thing sylar got the glass right in the neck in the spinal cord.

Also the reason why peter was able to regenerate after the glass was taken out was because the glass stopped the signal from the brain.

The only way to stop peter from healing is to sever his brain from his body. We dont know if he can regenerate limbs though.

Also how was mohinder still alive? He was stuck to the ceilling buy something stuck through him.

Also how was mohinder still alive? He was stuck to the ceilling buy something stuck through him.

Sylar kept Mohiner on the ceiling using his powers, nothing was stuck through him (that i could see). Also, Mohinder fell to the ground when Peter tossed Sylar across the room. If something was stuck through him why did fall?

No, I was under the impression Peter had to experience the other person doing all the abilities before he could do them himself?

Then Peter should now have super hearing

I would think this indicates a limitation on using his abilities to one at a time. Which would be a prelude to his downfall.

He was holding mohinder up against the ceiling and peter against the wall, while cutting peter's head open. So that suggests he can use more than one power at a time.

THE SCRAPBOOK!!!!!!

I bet that was isaac was talking about when he was talking to sylar, about how they stop him in the future and how he already showed them how to do it.

When he says "hold on to it, might be worth something someday"....

Good spot! I didn't even consider that, I'd guess you were probably right. Who was that guy anyway?

Edited by DomZ

anyone got a good link to next weeks promo? I can't see Youtube from work.. Its blocked.. Although I can see Google Videos, etc.

It was a shame the Sylar/Peter fight didn't last long but in a way I didn't want it to because I want to an amazing fight later on like at the end of the season so in a way wasn't to disapointed...

He was holding mohinder up against the ceiling and peter against the wall, while cutting peter's head open. So that suggests he can use more than one power at a time.

Good spot! I didn't even consider that, I'd guess you were probably right. Who was that guy anyway?

To me he just seemed like a "runner/paige/delivery guy" for the comic publisher? Just a thought.

DLW

The method by which Sylar cuts open his victim's head could be through telekinesis by forcing the skin and bone to rip apart at a specific point. This can go with the thought that Sylar uses one ability at a time, though I really doubt that is the case. It's probably far easier for him to use the telekinesis than to use the hearing, which he probably suppresses.

What I'm really waiting for is for Peter to get severe headaches from the super hearing. There may be something to the idea that Peter absorbs the powers someone is actively using. However, we've seen Nathan fly once, and Peter was nowhere near him, yet Peter flew. You could possibly say Claire used her healing abilities with Peter in the vicinity, but there's no clear indicator here. Sylar was down the hall from Peter when he flung the locker doors, but that was probably close enough. So I would say no, the person does not have to be using their abilities for Peter to absorb it.

The method by which Sylar cuts open his victim's head could be through telekinesis by forcing the skin and bone to rip apart at a specific point. This can go with the thought that Sylar uses one ability at a time, though I really doubt that is the case. It's probably far easier for him to use the telekinesis than to use the hearing, which he probably suppresses.

What I'm really waiting for is for Peter to get severe headaches from the super hearing. There may be something to the idea that Peter absorbs the powers someone is actively using. However, we've seen Nathan fly once, and Peter was nowhere near him, yet Peter flew. You could possibly say Claire used her healing abilities with Peter in the vicinity, but there's no clear indicator here. Sylar was down the hall from Peter when he flung the locker doors, but that was probably close enough. So I would say no, the person does not have to be using their abilities for Peter to absorb it.

Yeah all he has to do is meet the Hero once for him to acquire some or maybe all of the powers...then its just a case like a filing cabinet go and retrieve them when needed...

It was a good episode but not the best, I think they have set themselves up well for the remaining episodes left this season. The Peter v Sylar scene was awesome, and next weeks episode looks good! Can't wait to see Claire five years in the future :D!

Where is this comic from?

The official NBC Heroes site...its just that someone made pictures out of them...I find it easier to read tbh :)

:o Hayden Panettiere as a brunette... :wub:

Can't wait for next week's episode... I love this series.

No, Peter can absorb others abilities even if they don't use them. I was wrong on that he can use only one at a time. But most likely, he is concentrating on one at a time. Sylar held Mohinder and Peter with telekinesis while using the some power to cut with.

Sylar had no idea where Peter was when he sent the glass flying. Just so happened that Peter was faced away from Sylar for some unknown reasson and got hit it the spinal cord. Claire knew Peter could heal, so she looked for the object keeping him from healing.

Indeed...Read It!!!

I was guessing that due to Hiro's efforts events were not happening the way they had in Hiro of the future's future. Claire was not killed by Sylar. Sylar did not get Claire's abilities. It is clear that Claire is not the one Sylar kills. The nuclear guy is most likely the one Sylar kills in the previews. I began thinking Sylar would be the bomb not Peter. I definately was not thinking the nuclear guy would go boom. Although it was stilll a possibility.

Things have changed due to Hiro. Now with two Hiro's, things could turn around.

Indeed...Read It!!!

This explains everything!

This perfectly fit with the popular theory of sylar being the one that was exploding (the power-absorber guy), and well, what was said at that time we didn't know that peter was the bomb, was that peter had to save claire so that sylar could be killed.

What I didn't expect was that "save the cheerleader, save the world" was a failure!

Sylar had no idea where Peter was when he sent the glass flying.

Most likely, Sylar knew exactly where peter was because of his recently-acquired super ear!

Is that peter kissing Nik-essica in the future?

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com/2007/...wrap-party.html

what TWO characters are they talking about?? One is obviously isaac.!!

Edited by Julius Caro