NBC'S Heroes

Most likely, Sylar knew exactly where peter was because of his recently-acquired super ear!

I doubt it. The show emphasizes when someone is using their abilities. I just watched the scene and Sylar clearly didn't know where Peter was until he heard the glass hitting Peter. As soon as Peter was hit, Sylar turned his head; it was the only piece of glass floating around.

I doubt it. The show emphasizes when someone is using their abilities. I just watched the scene and Sylar clearly didn't know where Peter was until he heard the glass hitting Peter. As soon as Peter was hit, Sylar turned his head; it was the only piece of glass floating around.

They've showed matt listening other's people's thoughts without focusing on those particular thoughts. And unlike peter using whatever power he wants whenever he wants, I think sylar has the super-ears on permanently just as that woman. You could clearly see he was "concentrating" on something.

They've showed matt listening other's people's thoughts without focusing on those particular thoughts. And unlike peter using whatever power he wants whenever he wants, I think sylar has the super-ears on permanently just as that woman. You could clearly see he was "concentrating" on something.

Yeah he stood there listening for Peter but as he wasn't exactly sure where he was just launched the glass across the room...

I just realized something. When Peter came back to life, how come he didn't remember Mohinder and rush off to find him?

Probably because of all the commotion around him...like Claire and Nathan and his Mother mind went elsewhere...

How come they did not kill Syler when they had him unconscious. I would have stabbed him or shot him and then take Peter to his home.

He probably wanted to just get Peter out of there knowing how important Peter is...plus Mohinder doesnt have a power (not that we know of) so if Sylar woke up he would be stuffed...

He probably wanted to just get Peter out of there knowing how important Peter is...plus Mohinder doesnt have a power (not that we know of) so if Sylar woke up he would be stuffed...

Well I think you can stub someone pretty fast. There was glass everywhere, all he needed to do was take a piece of broken glass and cut his head off. I think it would have been faster than picking up Peter and dragging him out of the house..... Well I guess he needs to stay alive for the time being...

Well I think you can stub someone pretty fast. There was glass everywhere, all he needed to do was take a piece of broken glass and cut his head off. I think it would have been faster than picking up Peter and dragging him out of the house..... Well I guess he needs to stay alive for the time being...

Any action to Sylar could have easily awoken him, thus ruining any chance of escape. Given the previous failed attempt, the next step is to just get the heck out of dodge.

post-56040-1177498798.jpg

ando!! on live mail :D

:laugh:

Did that come from the future :shifty:

Question: Does Mama Petrelli on Heroes have a superpower?— Amanda

Ausiello: She certainly does. And it's very similar to a power possessed by another hero, only in her case, it takes a lot less effort to get from Point A to Point B.

Edited by Rappy

^ BAH. I read that :pinch:

It's known anyway she did mention something about it in the last episode...when Claire asked about her...thats why I didn't put it in spoiler tags...

I don't think she mentioned she could

"teleport". I wonder if that's how they are getting to France :p

Given their prestigious role in society, they could very well buy a plane ticket.

not sure if its been mentioned (i havent read through all posts...) but peter and nathans mum seems very evil, and talk had been made of any powers she may have), so do you think she is one of the previous genereation who abused their powers according to linderman??? maybe her husband too, but he couldnt live with his betrayal, so killed himself???

just a theory of mine... (i apologise if its already been said)

not sure if its been mentioned (i havent read through all posts...) but peter and nathans mum seems very evil, and talk had been made of any powers she may have), so do you think she is one of the previous genereation who abused their powers according to linderman??? maybe her husband too, but he couldnt live with his betrayal, so killed himself???

just a theory of mine... (i apologise if its already been said)

In a previous comic I think it was proved that Petrelli senior didn't have a power...but I might be wrong...