NBC'S Heroes

haha this is when she is "hiding out in Paris"

and you know I thought Claire was extremely cute with blonde hair, but she is freakin smokin in brown/black. To bad she is only like 16

haha this is when she is "hiding out in Paris"

and you know I thought Claire was extremely cute with blonde hair, but she is freakin smokin in brown/black. To bad she is only like 16

Yeah I was gonna tell a joke there about her hiding in Paris seeing as Paris Hilton is one of her close friends but I won't :laugh:

I just caught up from ep 1 to ep 19 in the past 2 days, but how does Sylar absorb another's powers? Does he eat their brains?

Sylar's original power is intuitive aptitude — a superhuman ability to determine exactly how things work.

Sylar appears to have used his innate power to discover how to take the superpowers of other evolved humans. The exact mechanism by which Sylar gains these powers is not at present known; however, he believes that Chandra Suresh is correct that the abilities are based in the brain, and several of Sylar's victims have had their skulls opened and brains removed.

http://heroeswiki.com/Sylar#Powers

watchmen_smiley_smaller.gif

Just too similar? Maybe those who already read the comic can help with the ideas. I can figure out which characters are related, but I can't fit in Sylar. There's just to many conspiracies on the show. The dad's organization, Linderman, and Sylar. I think he eats the brains by the way.

I just caught up from ep 1 to ep 19 in the past 2 days, but how does Sylar absorb another's powers? Does he eat their brains?

I always thought he ate them but I think he just checks them and see's how things tick (no pun intended as he used to fix watches)...

I always thought he ate them but I think he just checks them and see's how things tick (no pun intended as he used to fix watches)...

Im still not sure.. I mean.. if that were the case why are they always missing... like when he took the power to melt... the brain wasnt sitting there on the floor after Sylar would have "checked" them... i hope this part remains a mystery... I think Sylar would lose some interest if we actually see him eating a brain.... I am def ready for Monday to come around...

Im still not sure.. I mean.. if that were the case why are they always missing... like when he took the power to melt... the brain wasnt sitting there on the floor after Sylar would have "checked" them... i hope this part remains a mystery... I think Sylar would lose some interest if we actually see him eating a brain.... I am def ready for Monday to come around...

Well you see I would like it to be a mystery...but if you look at last Monday his hands were bloody but his mouth wasn't so interesting really...

3rd Sneak Peek for "5 Years Gone"

THE SCRAPBOOK!!!!!!

I bet that was isaac was talking about when he was talking to sylar, about how they stop him in the future and how he already showed them how to do it.

When he says "hold on to it, might be worth something someday"....

That could be a possibly, but when Issac was saying that, I was thinking he 'told' them how to do it in the next issue of the comic book which was on it's way to the publishing place.

I agree with Sylar learning "how things work" after he opens the person's head up. What about Peter though? I still don't understand his original power.

Peter absorbs powers around him...if he is around say the Haitian then it would acquire his power as long as he can master it so he is alot like Sylar but he doesnt kill to get he just absorbs...

HQ 5 Years Gone Promos

Edited by Rappy

I was thinking. Peter has his mother's power, whatever it is. So let's see him use it. Peter has Hiro's power, so let's see him use it.

I'd still hit it. :yes:

As long as it's not part of a Dateline NBC sting... :wacko:

As Sylar is the exploding man, then he won't do it this season given the information about him being around for season 2. Then all that happens is they learn how to stop him the coming finale? Seems lame. But I wouldn't want Sylar gone just yet. I want to see him gain some more powers.

The premise of Heroes is that each season is a volume, with each episode being chapters of that volume. Each volume is a different story to be told.

Oh man I hope that's not true. If they don't stick to the same characters I will be very disappointed :(

Oh man I hope that's not true. If they don't stick to the same characters I will be very disappointed :(

It's already been said that they won't AFAIK. I do hope they at least keep some of them.

It's already been said that they won't AFAIK. I do hope they at least keep some of them.

in an interview with the producers, they said they changed their mind and will now try to edit the plot so few of the characters can fit into season 2